With B.A.P

Love triangle

Seoyoung woke up in the middle of the night, cursing as she sat up on the bed because she was interrupted from a very sweet dream she had. She blushed as she remembered the details with Sungjae and quickly jotted it down in her diary before she forgot. It was then that she recalled she had homework to complete. She stared at the clock in horror, realizing that she only had a few more hours till she had to prepare for school. She groaned as she flicked her table lamp switch on and plugged in her headphones. Her playlist shuffled to One Shot and she momentarily froze, contemplating on whether to press the next button or let it play. In the end, she decided to leave it alone.

‘As much as I hate you, I have to admit your song’s really nice..’

By the time she finished her work, she only had an hour more to go so she decided to take a small nap to recharge her batteries. She was totally oblivious to her surroundings until a sudden tap on her shoulder made her jump slightly and sat up in her seat.

“OH MY GOD! SCHOOL!” Seoyoung screamed while pulling off her headphones.

“I’m gonna be deaf AHHHHHH!” Mir covered his ears and whined. “And no, you’re not late”

Seoyoung stared at him and then at the clock before sighing in relief.

“You scared me!” She glared at Mir who was pouting.

“Go get ready princess, we’re leaving in 15 minutes time!” Mir skipped out of the room happily.

Seoyoung fell asleep in the car, probably because she was exhausted from earlier on and was woken up by Mir after they had reached. She got out of the car and was in zombie mode all the way to the classroom.

“Annyeong!” Mieun waved brightly when Seoyoung got to her seat.

“Annyeong!” Seoyoung waved half-heartedly and laid her head on the table to continue to sleep before the teacher came.

Ohayou! You sure have super dark eye circles,” Ilhoon joked.

“Seriously?!” Seoyoung’s eyes shot opened and she immediately took out her mirror to check.

“Yah! Not funny! You wanna die?!” Seoyoung glared at Ilhoon who was laughing hysterically for getting such a huge reaction out of her.

Seoyoung barely managed to stay awake during class and was so relieved when the bell rang, signaling the start of their break. She packed her stuff and was about to place the books under her table when one of the books slipped and fell to the floor. It landed by her feet and just as she bent down to pick it up, she came into contact with something warm.

“Dae-daehyun..”

“You’re still as clumsy as always,” Daehyun chuckled as he placed the book on the table.

“Thanks..” Seoyoung muttered and quickly finished up so she could leave.

“Wanna join us for lunch? It’s been ages since we, you know, hang out?” Daehyun politely asked.

“Yeah! I miss you! Pleaseeeeeee?” Zelo appeared beside Daehyun and pleaded with his voice full of aeygo.

“I.. I..” Seoyoung looked away, stammering.

“If you’re worrying about Yongguk hyung, don’t-“ Daehyun started but was whacked on the head by Youngjae.

“Are you dumb or what!” Youngjae hissed.

"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Daehyun rubbed his head and glared at Youngjae

“Uh.. Actually it’s fine, you guys go ahead. I’m meeting oppa for lunch anyway,” Seoyoung finally said and excused herself to find Mieun who was waiting for her with Sungjae and the rest.

“What did they tell you?” Mieun grabbed Seoyoung’s arm and whispered once she was there.

“Nothing much, they just asked if I wanted to join them for lunch“

“With Yongguk? Omg, what did you say?” Mieun panicked.

“Of course no-“

“Seoyoungie! Pleaseeeeeeeeeee? I’m sure the rest of B.A.P will be really happy to see you!” Zelo had run off to Seoyoung and hugged her other free arm.

Seoyoung sighed. To be honest, she really liked the B.A.P members; they were really nice to her and treated her as if she was their sister. Before Seoyoung could officially introduce B.A.P to Mieun to be friends, she had broken up with Yongguk. They had seen each other a few times before though, but never really talked except to greet each other. Even then, these few coincidences were enough for a certain B.A.P member to have a crush on her best friend. Seoyoung had casually mentioned to Mieun about it and even volunteered to match make them but her best friend had shrugged it off, stating that she would never like anyone in B.A.P.

Because of Yongguk, Seoyoung had distanced herself from B.A.P after they broke up, not wanting to be reminded of him or anything related to him. The truth was, Seoyoung had actually missed the times she spent together with them. Mieun must have realized, because she gave Seoyoung a nudge and nodded.

“I’m sure it’ll be fine, as long as they’re there to protect you from Yongguk,” Mieun slightly teased and whispered.

“Jinjja..?” Seoyoung hesitated but there was a tinge of excitement in her voice.

Seoyoung set her mind and turned to inform Sungjae and the rest that she would not be joining them when she caught them staring daggers at the 3 B.A.P members.

“Uh.. Guys, so sorry but I won’t be joining you for lunch.. I’ll meet you guys after school okay?” Seoyoung nervously asked.

“Yeah it’s okay no worries,” Peniel smiled and ushered her to the door.

“So we’ll see you later right?”

Yes!” Seoyoung answered in English and smiled.

“I’m sure Himchan hyung’s gonna be really happy to see you! He’s been going on about how he hasn’t gotten to see you even though he’s studying here too!” Zelo gushed excitedly as he linked arms with Seoyoung while on their way to the canteen.

Youngjae and the rest were walking behind them, shaking their heads at how Zelo was behaving.

“He never changes does he?” Jongup sighed.

The group of them finally found an empty table capable of accommodating all 7 of them and sat down while waiting for Yongguk and Himchan to reach. Seoyoung sat as far away from the 2 empty seats as possible and was starting to doubt if her decision to eat with B.A.P was the right decision. She sighed and looked across to the table where Mieun and the rest were sitting happily and accidentally made eye contact with Sungjae. Seoyoung quickly turned away to hide her blushing cheeks, and Sungjae did likewise.

“Hey! So-“ A gruffly voice could be heard but suddenly stopped midway when the voice’s owner saw the addition to the group.

Seoyoung stiffened upon hearing his voice and muttered to the member next to her that she was going to go get her food first.

“Seoyoung? Is that you? OMG! Come to oppa!” Himchan shouted cheekily and opened his arms wide but Seoyoung ran away without acknowledging him.

The rest of the members burst into laughter while Himchan was pouting. Amidst the laughter, Yongguk cleared his throat and asked,” Why is she here?”

“Is there a problem?” Youngjae replied with a question. “I thought you wanted to see her?”

“Y-yeah.. But.. She hates me now..” Yongguk’s voice trailed off but it was still heard by the members nevertheless.

“I’m sure it’ll be fine after you give her some time.” Himchan patted him on the shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile.

“I wanna go get food! I’m hungry already!” Daehyun whined, earning laughters from B.A.P as they made their way to the stalls.

Seoyoung was the first to get back with her food and sat down, poking at her food quietly. She did not notice another presence beside her until the person poked her.

“Yah!” Seoyoung shot a glare at him before softening when she realized it was the maknae.

“Why are you playing with your food? If Daehyun hyung sees, he’ll give you a lecture on how food is meant to be eaten and not played with again,” Zelo rolled his eyes as he set down his tray of food.

“So.. How have you guys been doing?” Seoyoung asked after much contemplation.

“Hmm? We’re doing fine I guess, but we’re busy preparing for our concert tour so it’s kind of tiring for us, “ Zelo faked a cry.

“I’m sure you’ll do just fine!” Seoyoung smiled and gave him a friendly hug which he gladly accepted.

“Oooo~ What’s our maknae doing?” Himchan teased and the 2 of them sprung apart immediately, blushing.

The rest of the members were back and looked at Zelo with a sly smile, well, except Yongguk of course.

“Y-yah! We’re just friends okay!” Zelo protested.

“Then why are you stuttering?” Youngjae smirked.

“That’s cos.. Ah! Just eat!” Zelo gave up and quickly ate his food.

The meal was a fun one, as Seoyoung watched them bickering with one another and even stealing each other’s food; Well, it was mostly Daehyun though. Seoyoung chuckled at the Busan boy’s actions and a smile crept onto her face.

‘Maybe, just maybe, accepting them again is not a bad idea after all’'


I'm busy with lots of stuff now so forgive me for the lack of updates! Currently learning One Shot choreography and it's pretty hard >: There's this part in the first verse right before Himchan's lines, that requires me to support myself on one hand while doing the floorwork and i finally managed to do it! After 1 day of practicing that is.. >: But then during a certain part of the choreography, i'm still not fast enough T_T Been trying to improve my reaction time but it's not working :( Next lesson is on sunday so i'm really hoping i can perfect my moves by then sigh.. (My instructor is kind of cute! ㅋㅋㅋ) Finished learning Insane and Irresistible Lips by myself ^_^ Took me long enough though =_= Suddenly interested in breakdancing OTL after my colleague told me he learnt breakdancing before >_< Hopefully i'll update pretty soon again! Since my preparations for BTOB's 1st year should be about done cos i still need to set aside time for the shipping x_x Hoping it reaches in time! /cross fingers

@pikachu97: Another update! ^_^

@InfiniteAddictxD: Hehe thank you! I'm glad you found it interesting ^^ About your analysis of their relationships in the story, you got 5 of them correct! Shall not say which XD But just to let you know, Seoyoung is Kyungmi, she just used another name during work instead of her real name ^^ I couldn't think of a suitable title for this story so i have to make do with "Love Triangle" >_< Will change it once i have any inspiration XD