2nd Confession

Love triangle

“This is my 2nd confession”

-Flashback-

They took a cab to Infinite’s That Summer Concert venue after they had a light dinner at Lotte World. There was quite some distance from Lotte World to AX-Korea so Seoyoung decided to rest for a bit to recharge her energy for the concert.

As Seoyoung dozed off, Sungjae noticed her head on the verge of colliding with the window so he scooted closer beside her and gently tilted her head to rest on his shoulder. Sungjae observed her angelic sleeping face and found himself unconsciously smiling. He planted a kiss on her forehead and froze when she stirred in her sleep. It was a false alarm and he relaxed immediately.

“I think I like you,” Sungjae whispered as he gazed at her kissable lips.

“No wait, why am I having such thoughts?!” Sungjae ruffled his hair in frustration.

“Kids nowadays..” The driver looked at the pair from the __ mirror and shook his head disapprovingly.

-End of flashback-

All the members started whistling, causing the 2 of them to break the hug. Seoyoung was looking at the ground, face hot with embarrassment, whereas Sungjae was rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.

“Hyungs! Mwoh-ya! I was referring to our song!” Sungjae retorted, as he stole a glance at Seoyoung.

“Yeah right,” Minhyuk rolled his eyes, earning laughter from the rest.

“Shall we go out and celebrate?” Eunkwang suggested.

“Since the 2 of them already skipped school”

“YES!”

“WOOHOO!”

All the members shouted different answers, but they all had the same meaning.

“Let’s go to Sungjae’s restaurant!” Changsub suggested, much to the dismay of Sungjae.

“Hyung! Why do you all keep coming! I wanna eat something else!” Sungjae whined.

“Arasso arasso we’ll go somewhere else,” Eunkwang sighed and started to make his way out to their van.

“Oh wait, you guys should probably wear a mask or something before our melodies kill you for being with us,” Eunkwang joked.

True enough, once they stepped out of the building, they were bombarded by lots of fans. Seoyoung and Mieun managed to pose as coordi as they kept their heads low and disappeared into their van in the blink of an eye, leaving the members stranded outside. By the time the members got into their van, their hands were full of fangifts and letters given by their melodies. It was obvious Peniel received the most; Heck, Jiyong even had to help him.

“All hail the most popular guy!” Sungjae shouted in the van, hands raised up in the air.

“Yah!” Peniel glared at the maknae, embarrassed by his actions.

..

“Yay ramen!” Sungjae yelled and got off the van in an instant, dashing into the restaurant, leaving the leader groaning.

“Why is he like that?” Eunkwang grumbled as he got off the van and followed after the maknae.

“The youngest and oldest,” Mieun and Seoyoung looked at each other before erupting into a fit of giggles.

Sungjae was already standing by a table when all of them arrived. Jiyong had requested for a closed room for the boys to celebrate in. The interior of the room was nicely decorated, and both Seoyoung and Mieun were awed by the effort put into the designing of the room.

“Are you guys going to stand there gawking at the room the whole day or are we going to eat?”

A voice interrupted the girls’ thoughts and they scurried to their seats hurriedly. As usual, Seoyoung and Mieun sat by each other, with Sungjae on the other side of Seoyoung and Minhyuk on the other side of Mieun.

“Yah maknae! I wanted to sit there!” Ilhoon complained.

“Mehrong~” Sungjae stuck his tongue out and laughed.

It felt like ages waiting for the food to come and when it finally did, all of them rushed to get the food, leaving Seoyoung and Mieun amused by the sight. It seemed like the performance earlier had taken its toll on them, seeing as how some of the members chugged down what seemed to be gallons of water. Seoyoung was prepared to wait for the members to get their share of the food when Sungjae did something unexpected. He scooped food into her plate before getting his own share, leaving the members around the table whistling and raising their eyebrows knowingly. Sungjae ignored them and continued to eat his food silently.

By the time dinner was over, it was well into the night already. Seoyoung had not realized time to pass so fast and she was somewhat reluctant to leave but she knew they had to, seeing they had another performance the next day and needed to get enough rest to be at their best condition.

“Will you guys come again?” Peniel asked the two girls.

“Definitely no! Skipping a day of school is enough!” Mieun exclaimed, hands over .

Seoyoung rolled her eyes at her best friend’s exaggerated reaction before nodding in agreement.

“Ah.. But you will watch our performance right?” Peniel’s shoulders deflated but immediately straightened up.

“Yup!” Seoyoung nodded, smiling widely.

“Let’s go! We have to send you girls home first,” Eunkwang clapped his hands and got up.

They dropped off Mieun first, since Myungsoo was getting worried and kept texting Mieun to ask her to get home. Since Seoyoung was supposedly at home alone, it would not be a problem for her to reach home slightly later. Or so she thought. Before she left, Sungjae gave her a goodbye hug, much to the delight of all the members.

Seoyoung skipped her way to the front door but frowned when she saw the living room lights still on. It suddenly occurred to her that Himchan was inside; She was not alone after all. Seoyoung sighed and entered the house, only to see a furious Himchan sitting on the couch.

“Where have you been?!”

“None of your business,” Seoyoung rolled her eyes as she locked the door.

“I go to your classroom only to find that you skipped school? For what? BTOB’s comeback?” Himchan approached her in big strides.

Seoyoung turned and was surprised to find Himchan only a few inches away from her. She narrowed her eyes and stepped sideways away from him.

“Yeah. So what if I did? I don’t even get why the hell you’re staying here and bothering about so much! One moment you’re back to the old you that I liked, the other moment you’re being this irritating,” Seoyoung did not know why those words came out of .

Himchan froze and let out a long sigh before slowly walking towards her. He placed both his hands on her shoulders and closed the gap between them, staring straight into her eyes.

“I don’t know why I’m acting like this..”

Seoyoung stared back into his eyes, which seemed to have traces of sadness in it. As much as she hated to admit, it made her sad. She had this urge to hug him before she realized her thoughts and roughly pushed Himchan away before running back to her room.

“What.. just happened?”


I’ll be pretty busy from now on, cos I need to prepare for bap’s concert and work to support myself ;___; I take ages so it’s better if I start early! The first time BTOB came I had to rush through things cos it was suddenly announced D: And I need to get dae a birthday gift but i have totally no idea what to get >: Any suggestions? >: I promise I’ll still update as often as I can so please stay with me kay T_T

And I just signed up for Warrior and Man In Love classes, someone please shoot me now.

@helloangel123: Haha yeah I feel like im neglecting peniel and the other members :( yes IKR! Andwaeeee I feel old enough alr sobs haha ㅠㅠ