Music Core

Love triangle

“Ugh.. Just let me sleep longer.. “ Seoyoung groaned as she rolled on the bed, covering her face with the pillow to shield her from the noise.

“Seoyoungie~ Wake up, we’re going to be late already,” Someone cooed.

‘Mir oppa doesn’t talk like that..’ Seoyoung thought as she drifted back to sleep again.

The person sat down on the bed and sighed.

“I’m counting to 3. If you still don’t wake up, don’t blame me for whatever I do. 1, 2, 3..”

Silence.

There was no response from the sleeping figure except for the soft muffled breathing caused by the pillow being in her face. Zelo climbed into bed beside her and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer. Seoyoung’s eyes shot open in surprise at the sudden warmth on her stomach and quickly sat up, throwing his hands off her in the process. Zelo was equally surprised and scooted away from her, feeling the heat rushing to his cheeks. Seoyoung brought the blanket up to cover her body, glaring at the male with an intent to kill if not for the fact that she was only in her bra.

“How was I supposed to know you’re t-topless..” Zelo mumbled as he rubbed his neck sheepishly.

“You still had your clothes on the last time I saw you, which was just yesterday night.. Yesterday..? Wait a sec..”

Something clicked in his mind and he widened his eyes in surprise before standing up quickly, taking in his surroundings.

“This is Yongguk hyung’s room..” Zelo’s voice unintentionally came out in a whisper, making Seoyoung shriek in surprise.

“WHAT?!”

“Shh!! You’re going to have the rest barge in if you scream so loudly!!” Zelo covered immediately.

“Zelo, what the hell am I doing in HIS room,” Seoyoung hissed.

“I’m not finished yet, but Yongguk hyung’s bed is that one,” Zelo pointed to the bed at the other corner.

“This bed is Himchan hyung’s”

“What in the world?!”

“Himchan hyung.. What did you 2 do last night?!” Zelo finally dropped the question.

“Wha-what? We didn’t do anything!!” Seoyoung firmly stated but was slightly surprised by his conclusion. However, Zelo seemed to have blocked off her words because he started to talk to himself, totally ignoring Seoyoung’s presence.

“.. Himchan hyung.. I wouldn’t have thought he would dare do anything with Yongguk hyung’s girl, in the same room even!”

“Zelo-“

“If Yongguk hyung finds out, he’s dead..”

“Listen to me-“

“Maybe I should confront Himchan hyung about it first..”

“YAH CHOI JUNHONG, I’M TELLING YOU I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WITH KIM HIMCHAN!!”

The door burst open within seconds, revealing 5 very shocked members who were glancing back and forth at Zelo and Seoyoung.

“Kim Himchan, explain..” Yongguk turned to him and said almost too calmly, his eyes narrowed, giving off an aura that screamed “Do not screw with me or you’re dead”.

Himchan did not seem to be affected by Yongguk’s deadly aura as he shrugged his shoulders.

“We really didn’t do anything”

“Then why is she only wearing a bra!” Zelo blurted out and was kicked off the bed by an angry and embarrassed Seoyoung.

“Choi Junhong! Are you trying to let the whole world know?!” Seoyoung hissed angrily as Zelo rubbed his which had the full impact of falling onto the hard ground from a height.

‘Damn it! Now all of them will think I always do this,’ Seoyoung groaned as she covered her face with her palms.

“She never changes..” Yongguk muttered under his breath, recalling the past.

“Hmm? Did you say something?” Youngjae turned to the leader who immediately shook his head, maintaining a poker face.

“I’m telling you, I don’t know,” Himchan said exasperately.

“All I know was in the middle of the night she suddenly thrashed around and kicked me. I jerked awake and she was already.. I couldn’t fall asleep with all the ruckus made by her so I had to sleep on the floor instead. Now my body’s all sore thanks to someone,” Himchan glared at Seoyoung who was fidgeting with the pillow, not daring to meet his eyes.

“Oh..” Everyone sighed in relief.

“What! Did you think I will do something to her?” Himchan asked with his eyebrows raised.

“Pur-lease, look at her,” Himchan eyed her from head to toe and shook his head, smirking.

“She’s not even hot or y,” Himchan chuckled and left the room.

“Kim Himchan! You-! I’m gonna kill you! Come back here this instant!” Seoyoung shouted and started to go after him, totally forgetting the fact that she was topless.

Her hold on the blanket loosened and it dropped to the floor, making the remaining boys gawk in surprise. Seoyoung only realized when she felt a cool breeze hit her exposed upper body and her jaws dropped down in surprise.

‘How can I forget about this!?’ Seoyoung screamed in her head.

“OUT OUT OUT!” Seoyoung screamed and roughly pushed the members out of the room, cheeks reddening.

“Oh great.. If oppa found out about this, I think they’ll probably have to face his wrath..” Seoyoung sighed as she rummaged through Himchan’s closet to find something decent to wear.

Seoyoung glanced at the clock and groaned. It was only 4 in the morning and Zelo had to wake her up, claiming they were going to be late? She grabbed a black hoodie with gold printed designs and pulled it on. Surprisingly, it was pretty comfy even though the size was too big. She quickly brushed her teeth and tied up her hair into a messy bun before taking her belongings along. Everyone was waiting for her by the time she made her way to the living room. All eyes turned to stare at her and what she was wearing.

“Did you really have to wear this?” Himchan groaned, surpressing the urge to facepalm himself.

“Wae? It’s pretty!” Seoyoung grinned as she turned to let them see the back view of the hoodie.

It was their Live On Earth Seoul hoodie. At least it looked nice paired with Seoyoung’s trackpants which she had fortunately brought along in her bag.

“Mmm, let’s go!” Zelo stood up and pulled Seoyoung out of their dorm to where the van was waiting downstairs.

Seoyoung climbed in to the back seat beside the window and settled down comfortably, plugging in her earphones. Zelo climbed in beside her, followed by the rest of the members. There was quite a distance and Seoyoung fell asleep in the process. Her head bobbed up and down as the van travelled. Zelo noticed movement from the corner of his eye and turned to see Seoyoung sleeping. He chuckled and gently placed Seoyoung’s head on his shoulder so she would not risk banging onto the window.

..

“Wake up, we’re here~~” Zelo whispered as he gently shook Seoyoung awake.

“M-mm?” Seoyoung answered groggily as she sat upright in the seat, stretching her sore hands and trying to adjust to the surroundings.

“Where are we?” Seoyoung asked as she turned to Zelo and got a shock.

Zelo had his makeup and hair done, and he was dressed in a low black v-neck top complete with a dark purple vest and tailcoat. Seoyoung turned to look at the other members only to see them with full makeup on and dressed in the same theme as well. All of them were decked out in dark purple and black matching outfits. She frowned as her mind was trying to figure things out.

“What day is it today?”

“Saturday”

It suddenly clicked in Seoyoung’s head. Saturday. B.A.P’s promotions for One Shot were still ongoing so that meant they had MBC Music Core today. Seoyoung pulled the hoodie over her head and followed Zelo out of the van and into the building. She was pretty excited about being there again since the last time during MBLAQ’s comeback about more than a year ago. It seemed like B.A.P had informed their manager prior to her arrival because he was not surprised to see her there. Seoyoung bowed to him and greeted him politely before hastily following after Zelo.

B.A.P made their way to their holding room to do all the final touch ups and Seoyoung stared at the paper which was pasted on the door. It seemed like B.A.P shared the same holding room as G.NA, who was promoting Oops! with Ilhoon at the moment. A while after they settled down, the door opened to reveal G.NA and Ilhoon who just arrived with the crew. Ilhoon’s eyes widened when he saw a familiar figure playing with her phone lazily on the sofa. Although he already knew, there was still a chance for her stubbornness to get in the way.

“Noona, hold on a bit,” Ilhoon turned to G.NA, pointing at the slouching figure.

“Yo girl!”

Ilhoon pounced on Seoyoung, nearly making her scream in surprise. Her phone slipped from her hands and landed on the sofa. She turned to glare at the rapper who had his arms slung around her shoulders, grinning from ear to ear.

“Yo my foot! Ugh, can’t you just greet me normally?” Seoyoung groaned as she pushed his arms off her shoulders.

“I swear, if my phone dropped onto the floor instead of the sofa, I would have killed you!” Seoyoung narrowed her eyes at the male as she picked up her phone and placed it in her bag, where it would be safe.

B.A.P turned at the commotion and saw Ilhoon sitting beside Seoyoung on the sofa. The members frowned at the sight and all except 1 turned to glance at the leader, whose expression was unreadable. Himchan turned to peek at Yongguk after a while before he coughed and decided to do something about it.

“Princess, come here for a moment!”

Seoyoung whipped her head towards the direction of the sound and saw Himchan gesturing for her to come. However, before Seoyoung could get up, Ilhoon held her arm.

“Don’t go. Come with me and say hi to noona!” Ilhoon pouted with his puppy eyes.

That did it. Ilhoon’s aeygo was too cute to resist, even though all he did was to pout and show her his puppy eyes. Imagine what she would do if he did his famous gwiyomi player in front of her. Not to mention the fact that Seoyoung was a huge fan of G.NA. She had liked G.NA ever since her “I’ll Back Off So You Can Live Better”. It was a once-in-a-lifetime chance to meet G.NA, so why wouldn’t she go?

Seoyoung nodded her head excitedly before both of them made their way to the other side of the room. Ilhoon’s hands were on her waist and he turned behind, smirking at the B.A.P members. Perhaps it was because Seoyoung felt pretty comfortable around Ilhoon, despite the fact that the two of them bicker every now and then, but she did not seem to mind what he did. On the contrary, she was surprised he actually initiated skinship since from what she knew, he hated skinship.

“That little-“ Himchan was stopped by Yongguk’s hand on his shoulder, who shook his head.

“He’s taunting you,” Was what Yongguk simply said.

“Not me, YOU,” Himchan turned to look at the leader. “And anyway, all I did was what you told me to.”

“But she’s not in any form of danger right now.. I guess..” Yongguk’s voice trailed off.

“Noona! This is Yang Seoyoung. She’s my classmate and Seungho hyung’s sister!”

Hello! Nice to meet you, I’m Seoyoung,” Seoyoung bowed and stuck her hand out.

Ooh! You speak perfect English! Hello, I’m G.NA! Nice to meet you too!” G.NA shook her hand as she smiled brightly.

“Ah, I’m not really that good actually, my friend was the one who taught me English,” Seoyoung replied shyly but politely.

“She’s a big fan of yours, noona!” Ilhoon cut in excitedly.

“Ah jinjja? Kamsahamnida!” G.NA bowed as a form of courtesy.

“Ah it’s okay G.NA-sshi, no need to bow!” Seoyoung got flustered as she was not used to these kind of situations.

“Call me eonni will do, Ilhoonie’s friend is family too!”

“Noona! Don’t call me Ilhoonie in public!” Ilhoon groaned as the 2 of them giggled.

“Eonni.. Can I take a picture with you?” Seoyoung asked as she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

“Why sure of course!”

“I would have brought my album if I had known this would happen,” Seoyoung muttered under her breath after they had taken the photo.

“Noona! Do you mind signing her album?” Ilhoon pulled out a Beautiful Kisses album much to the surprise of Seoyoung.

“No problem!”

“Your name is written this way, right?” G.NA turned to her and waved the album in her face.

Seoyoung nodded as her eyes followed G.NA’s movements. G.NA drew a heart beside her name and returned the album. Seoyoung held onto it with both hands, thanking her profusely. Just then, the door burst open, revealing 6 guys who were laughing loudly. She could never forget that laughter and voice. And she was right. She glanced at Ilhoon and saw that he was as surprised as she was. It seemed like Ilhoon was not expecting them to turn up as well. The tension in the room increased tenfold all of a sudden.

“Hyung! Surprise! We-“ Sungjae stopped short when his eyes fell onto Seoyoung, who was looking uncomfortable.

“Yah maknae! Don’t block the way!”

Peniel and Ilhoon were the only ones who knew what happened the night before, on their 1st anniversary and both of them were nervous over the situation when they saw how Seoyoung was acting. Seoyoung quickly made her way to B.A.P, who were staring daggers at Sungjae the moment BTOB stepped into the room.

“Um, I’m going to the washroom for a bit,” Seoyoung informed the members before making her way out hurriedly.

“What’s up with her?” Hyunsik watched her disappearing figure, evidently confused by her weird behavior.

Meanwhile, Seoyoung was wandering out in the corridors aimlessly, deep in her thoughts. To be honest, she was no longer mad at Sungjae. How could she even stay mad at him? She was just clueless about how she should act around him. As Kyungmi where they had lots of interactions, or as herself in school where they have lesser interactions? The way he acted around her different identities was different as well, even though he had already known that they were actually the same person. That was what confused her the most. Without realizing it, she bumped into something soft and warm and apologized profusely without looking up.

“Seoyoung?”

Hearing her name, she looked up and had never been happier to see him.

“Oppa!”

Seoyoung hugged him and he gladly returned the hug before he pulled away.

“Wanna come in and talk?”

Seoyoung nodded and took his outstretched hand before they went into the holding room together. Gasps of surprises could be heard within the room as they rubbed their eyes to ascertain that they were not dreaming.

“Oppas! You’re over-reacting!” Seoyoung laughed at their exaggerated reactions.

“You came for our comeback stage!” Sungjong squealed and ran forward to hug Seoyoung.

“Uh.. Yeah..”

Seoyoung had momentarily forgotten about the fact that Infinite had their comeback stage for Man In Love this week and she felt slightly guilty about it. She had watched the MV, their M Countdown and Music Bank stages nonetheless. She had to admit, they looked pretty nice in floral themed outfits. It made the whole atmosphere a lot brighter and youthful. Even the music video was pretty cheerful as compared to Chaser. Of course, she really liked Chaser too, it was just that the concept this time round was a whole new style which suited them as well. Time flew while she spent the time with Infinite who were entertaining her with their usual antics.

“Guys, it’s going to be your turn soon. Get prepared,” Their manager clapped his hands and announced before he went off, probably to get things settled.

“Hwaiting!”

“Gomawo Seoyoung ah~” Sunggyu patted her head and his eyes formed into slits as he smiled.

Seoyoung couldn’t stop the pink tinge from creeping up her cheeks as she simply nodded. The rest of the members hugged her too before leaving the room, with Woohyun left behind. He gestured for her to sit down which she gladly obliged.

“So.. How are things between the 2 of you now?”

“Who?” Seoyoung knew full well who he was referring to but chose to act ignorant.

“You know who I’m talking about,” Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“Okay fine..” Seoyoung sighed, giving up.

“I.. don’t know..”

“So you’re still mad at him?”

“No. Actually, I don’t think I can even stay mad at him.. It’s just, I don’t know how to face him just yet so I choose to run away from the problem..” Seoyoung’s voice was barely audible.

“You’re forever doing this,” Woohyun sighed loudly.

“You need to stop running away from your problems, Seoyoung-ah”

“Easier said than done,” Seoyoung puffed out her cheeks cutely.

“Aigooo my Seoyoungie is forever so cute! Kyeopta!” Woohyun laughed and pinched her cheeks lightly, earning a pout from the younger.

“Nam Woohyun!” A voice echoed from the corridor and Woohyun stood up.

“Ah, I have to go now, be sure to watch our performance nicely, okay?” Woohyun patted her head softly before rushing out to join the members.

namjaga saranghal ttaeen kkok hangsang gyeote meomulmyeonseo neul haejugo sipeunge cham manha

sarange ppajil ttaen nae sarmui modeungeol da jugoseo dan hana geu mamman barae

sarange ppajil ttaen

namjaga saranghal ttaeen namjaga saranghal ttaeen

Seoyoung’s eyes were glued to the screen, captivated by their sleek and sharp dance moves. Hoya’s bright smile, Sungjong’s wink, Myungsoo’s piercing and strong gaze, Sunggyu’s eye smile, Dongwoo’s smirk, Sungyeol’s choding smile and Woohyun’s high notes. All these were enough to make her inner fangirl squeal in delight. Just as their performance ended, her phone rang.

Geubi dalla namdalla tae tae tae taega dalla I like it i like it

Seoyoung glanced at the screen and the caller ID stated that it was an unknown number but she could recognize the number anytime, anywhere. It was Yongguk’s number. After much contemplation, she decided to leave it alone. A while later, her phone stopped ringing. Seoyoung sighed in relief but just when she thought everything was over, her phone rang again. This time it was a number she had never seen before.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yah where are you?”

Seoyoung stifled a gasp; She had totally forgotten about B.A.P.

“Uh.. In Infinite’s holding room?”

“We’re leaving soon! Come back!”

Seoyoung could imagine Himchan rolling his eyes and hung up after saying bye. She sighed and took a paper which was lying nearby and a pen to write a note to Infinite oppas. Seoyoung gathered her belongings and sent a text to Woohyun as well before making her way back to B.A.P’s holding room. It took her some time to find the place as she was just randomly walking about earlier on. By the time she reached, Himchan was waiting by the door alone. Seoyoung walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder, making him turn towards her.

“Oh you’re here, the rest of them got up the van already. Let’s go,” Himchan held her wrist and pulled her along.

..

“What are we doing here?” Seoyoung questioned when she peeked out the window.

“We have a fansign but it’ll be over soon so just wait in the van okay?” Zelo smiled and ruffled her hair tenderly.

After the guys left, it was just Seoyoung in the van. She sighed as she looked at her watch; It was approximately 6pm in the evening. Since she figured they would not be finished soon, she made herself comfortable by lying down on the seats. She decided to kill time by playing on her phone but she gradually fell asleep, holding her phone in her hands.

Suddenly a loud bang on the van made her jerk awake in surprise as she nearly fell onto the ground.


This chapter took me 1 full day to type OTL. I keep typing and stopping and watching videos =_= It’s probably my longest chapter ever haha hope you guys like it! ^^ I’m not sure how pre-recordings and live performances work though >_< I assumed they finish their makeup and everything before starting rehearsals, etc. That explains the timing as well since I have no idea what time idols usually wake up to start preparing so yeah..

On a sidenote, BTOB’s having their comeback next Thursday! I can’t wait omg! And also, B.A.P Live On Earth Singapore! My money’s gonna fly at this rate.. ㅠㅠ I really really hope I can get the first few rows for seating. ㅠㅠPlease pray for me.. ㅠㅠ

@klienchoung: Their comeback next Thursday omg!! ㅠㅠI’m sure it’ll all work out ^^

@helloangel123: Ahahaha I keep thinking of Yongguk as a guy with awkward aeygo ㅋㅋㅋ