Lotte World Part 2

Love triangle

“Annyeong! Sorry I couldn’t join you guys! I promise it’s just this once!” Sungjae shouted as he quickly put on his high cuts and disappeared.

“Phew. That was close.. I was so sure Peniel hyung was going to ask me who I was meeting..” Sungjae heaved a sigh of relief and made his way to the bus stop nearby.

He had asked to meet at her house so they could travel together, but for some reason, she insisted on meeting at the entrance of Lotte World so he was now on his way there. He unlocked his phone and smiled when he saw his wallpaper. It was a photo of Seoyoung that he took secretly when she came over to their dorm the other time. He had finished his schedule with Minhyuk and Hyunsik and reached home alone to see Seoyoung sleeping in the living room, while the 2 of them had left for cube studio directly to practice. He had gone back to his room to take out his jacket to place it over Seoyoung before lightly kissing her on her forehead. He smiled to himself and placed his phone back into his pocket, looking forward to seeing her again.

He had reached 15 minutes earlier and gotten the tickets, anxiously waiting for her to arrive. After waiting for what felt like hours to him, he spotted Seoyoung running towards the entrance and quickly checked himself.

“Mianhae! Something cropped up at home so I was late!” Seoyoung apologized while panting.

“Gwenchana.. Let’s go!” He grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the amusement park.

“Wait.. Aren’t we going to get the tickets first?”

“Tada~ I’ve gotten them already!” He waved the tickets in front of her and smiled.

“Which ride do you wanna go on first?” Sungjae asked Seoyoung, who was looking from one ride to the other with much interest.

“Mmm, I’m fine with anything, you decide!”

Sungjae pointed to the nearest attraction, which was the carousel and pulled Seoyoung along. They waited for quite some time before it was their turn and Seoyoung rushed off to choose her pony as she called it and climbed onto it without waiting for Sungjae.

“Yah wait for me!” He caught up with her and suddenly grinned before climbing onto the same pony behind her.

“Yah Sungmin what are you doing! There’re other ponies why must you sit on the same one as me! It’s so squeezy!” Seoyoung retorted.

“Don’t be so selfish!” He pouted and started taking out his phone.

“Since it’s our first time going out, we need to take lots of pictures!” He grinned and was going to press the shutter when Seoyoung grabbed his phone.

“Yah give me back my phone!” Sungjae hissed and Seoyoung, sensing that he was really angry, returned him his phone and got off the pony, despite the carousel still in operation.

She attempted to leave the platform but tripped and fell onto the floor instead. The attendant saw what happened and stomped furiously towards her. Sungjae instantly regretted yelling at her and immediately left the carousel as well to check up on Seoyoung.

“Didn’t you see the sign that says no moving around while the carousel is moving? Now look what happened!” The attendant was furious. “And you! Who said you could come down the carousel?”

“Jeosonghamnida!” Sungjae apologized and bowed to the attendant before helping Seoyoung get up.

Seoyoung brushed him off and stood up to apologize to the attendant before leaving the place. Sungjae ran after her but she ignored him all the way when suddenly a loud thud sound was heard.

“Ouch!”

Seoyoung turned and was surprised to see him on the ground, rubbing his knee while pouting. She ran to him and started fussing over his leg.

“Gwenchanayo? Why are you so careless! Do you need a plaster or what?”

“Bbuing bbuing?” Sungjae used his cutest voice to reply.

Seoyoung looked at him and sighed. For some reason, she had no idea why she could not resist his aeygo. It was just too much for her. She simply nodded and he cheered.

“Selca!” He asked with pleading eyes and she relented.

“I didn’t trip actually.. I just sat on the ground and rubbed my knee. To think you fell for this,” Sungjae chuckled and earned a glare from Seoyoung.

They went to a few other attractions and finally reached one of the highlights of Lotte World, the roller coaster. It was one of the rides Seoyoung loved so she was pretty impatient while waiting for their turn. They waited for what seemed like ages before it was finally their turn to go on the roller coaster. Sungjae climbed onto the seat beside Seoyoung and helped her pull down the safety bars to secure her before he did his. When they got off the roller coaster, Seoyoung was gushing about how the ride.

“It’s so fun! But ahh! How can I close my eyes at the 360 degrees turn! I wanna ride it again!” Seoyoung stomped her feet and complained.

“You look like some small child who just lost her ice cream,” Sungjae laughed.

“Yah!” Seoyoung glared at him and started walking towards the haunted house attraction.

Seoyoung was starting to regret coming here but since Sungjae seemed so excited she decided to let it go. She prayed hard that she wouldn’t scream and violently hit or step on anything that tried to touch her. The haunted house admitted 2 people at a time so Seoyoung was somewhat relieved that no one else except Sungjae would see her going crazy inside. Finally, it was their turn. Sungjae entered, with Seoyoung cautiously stepping in. Just as she entered, the door slammed shut and she screamed.

“You’re scared of this? Then why did you come in in the first place?” Sungjae walked back towards her and whispered.

“Aniyo I’m not scared,” She muttered.

“Don’t worry I’m here. Just take my hand,” Sungjae held her hand and the two of them started walking.

It was pretty okay, except for a few instances where someone or something tried to grab her leg but she kicked very hard and swore. Just as Seoyoung thought it would be over, something caught her attention which made her lose control. She tore herself from Sungjae’s grip and ran in the opposite direction but stopped instantly when the thing that caught her attention was also there. It was a pretty Barbie doll, but with blood splattered all over it and an eyeball was missing from its socket. To top it off, the Barbie doll was holding a knife and had a sinister smile plastered on its face. She screamed and ran back the way she came but Sungjae caught her halfway and hugged her.

“Let me go! The doll! It’s going to kill me!” Seoyoung screamed and kept on hitting Sungjae but he did not once loosen his grip.

After a while, Seoyoung finally calmed down and Sungjae quickly brought her to the exit before anything could scare her again. Seoyoung was still pretty shaken up by the Barbie dolls so Sungjae sat down with her at a quiet spot.

“What happened..?” It took him a lot of courage to ask this question because he was worried it would cause her to break down again but he really wanted to know the answer.

At that question, the image of the dolls and the horror show she watched when she was a kid surfaced in her mind and she started crying again.

“Sorry for asking! Please don’t cry..” Sungjae started panicking and pulled her close to him.

Seoyoung shook her head and started saying about how she watched a particular horror show when she was young. The show showed how young girls like her had pretty Barbie dolls and dressed them up to make their dolls pretty. When they were done, they would keep them properly in boxes and put the boxes away in their wardrobe. But at night, the dolls would come to life with glowing eyes holding knives and stand at the foot of their beds. However, the moment the girls tried to get a second look, the dolls would disappear. The next morning, the boxes containing the dolls would be on the floor, with the wardrobe door opened. This continued for a period of time until the girls nearly went crazy before the dolls slowly slit their throats while they were sleeping.

“Don’t think about it anymore.. There’s no such thing as a walking doll, much less a doll who kills people. Don’t worry, I’m here,” Sungjae whispered.

Sungjae pulled away and wiped her tears before tidying up her hair which had become messy in the process.

“You look prettier when you smile,” Sungjae pouted.

“Gomawo~” Seoyoung chuckled and got up.

Sungjae smiled and stood up as well before taking her to go on the Viking ship. He came to an abrupt stop all of a sudden and turned towards another direction.

“I thought we were going on the Viking ship?” Seoyoung questioned.

“I think I’m going to vomit my breakfast out if I sat on that.. Mianhae, we’ll go on it another time okay?”

‘Sorry I had to lie to you’

What actually happened was that he saw the rest of BTOB and Mieun getting down from the Viking ship just as they were making their way there. He was afraid his cover would be blown if they saw him so he walked away.

‘Why in the world are they here!?’

Seoyoung suddenly stopped and Sungjae turned to see her staring at a giant rilakkuma plush which was hung from the ceiling of one of the carnival games tent.

“Do you want it?”

“Huh..? Aniyo let’s go,” Seoyoung reluctantly looked away and was about to continue walking when Sungjae spoke.

“How do I win that plush?”

Sungjae spent a lot of money trying to win the games in order to get the rilakkuma plush to the extent that the attendant felt bad for him and just gave him the plush.

“Kamsahamnida!” Sungjae thanked him and handed the rilakkuma plush to Seoyoung.

“Why did you spend so much..” Seoyoung muttered, looking away.

“Because you like it,” Sungjae smiled.

“But still..”

“Aigoo it’s nothing, really. Let’s go and walk around some more before we grab something to eat. Don’t forget we still have a concert to catch later!” Sungjae beamed and interlocked fingers with Seoyoung before pulling her towards the Fairytale Theatre.

Seoyoung blushed for the first time and hugged the rilakkuma plush with her free hand. She glanced at Sungjae’s back and smiled before running to walk beside him.

‘Lee Sungmin, you’re really something’


I'm so sorry everyone! Been really busy recently and i know i haven't updated for like 2 months ㅠㅠ I'll try to update whenever i can but no promises though >_< I don't even remember who i've replied and who i haven't omg i need to update more frequently ㅠㅠ Let me know if i missed yours! ^^

@helloangel123: Yes omg i totally love their new album!!