That Summer Concert

Love triangle

“We’re going to be late!” Seoyoung panicked and pulled Sungjae with her free hand, running towards the entrance.

“We’re going to be quite far away from the stage,” Seoyoung pouted as she saw the inspirits queuing up waiting for the doors to be opened.

“It’s okay. I bought us seated tickets at the first row so there’s no need to rush,” Sungjae said happily.

“Omo thank you so much!!” Seoyoung hugged him tightly before realizing what she did and quickly let go.

Little did she know, Sungjae’s face had turned red and his heart was beating very fast. He turned to look at Seoyoung who was facing another direction and smiled.

‘If only you knew you make me crazy with the things you do’

It was like any other typical concert; the concert was supposed to start at 6pm, but it was delayed till near to 7pm. All the inspirits were screaming for Infinite and all their biases to come on stage, Seoyoung included. To say the truth, Sungjae was not in the least bit interested in Infinite; he was a Hyuna fanboy, but because of Seoyoung, he figured he would come. At the very least he could pick up some useful tips about how his seonbaenims perform on stage and interact with their fans.

Infinite finally took the stage and started off with “That Summer”. Seoyoung was an Inspirit and so she knew all their songs by heart. Not to mention they actually knew each other and were quite close in real life. Sungjae knew all this of course, but was still waiting for the right time to let her know his true identity because he felt that if he didn’t and she found out, that’s it between them.

‘I actually kind of like their songs hmm..’ Sungjae thought as he listened to Nothing’s Over.

Seoyoung was totally hyper during the concert and shouted fanchants diligently. Maybe because she wasn’t holding any fanboard, but none of the Infinite members noticed her but she wasn’t the least bit bothered by it. When Infinite band, made up of 4 of the members; Dongwoo, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong, played The Chaser, everyone in the concert hall screamed before they started to sing along to the chorus. Dongwoo spotted Seoyoung who was right in front of him and was surprised but smiled brightly and danced along as he was playing on the bass.

After their performance ended, Dongwoo waved to Seoyoung who waved back happily and shouted, “Oppa daebak!” though she doubted he could hear him amidst all the cheering.

After 1 more song, it was Seoyoung’s favorite; Before The Dawn. She liked the song as well as the choreography, their famous scorpion dance. Seoyoung was pretty sure Dongwoo had told the rest that she was here because all of the members took turns smiling and waving to her. Of course, the girls who were beside her thought that their actions were directed to them and kept squealing whenever the members did their fanservices. It was Paradise and Feel So Bad before performing their recent album’s title track, The Chaser. It was one of Seoyoung’s favorite song and even though she has seen it a lot of times, she couldn’t help but feel awed by their perfectly synchronized dance moves.

Sungjae on the other hand admired Infinite for being known as the group with perfectly synchronized dancing and wondered when BTOB would be able to reach that stage. He glanced at Seoyoung, who was enjoying the concert and suddenly felt inferior.

She couldn’t possibly like one of them right? But then again she does know them and any one of them is so much better as compared to me’

Naekkeo haja naega neol saranghae eo. Naega neol geokjeonghae eo”

Woohyun was standing in the center after singing his “.. jeogeo do namaneun neol” and he sent a wink in Seoyoung’s direction. Seoyoung caught that and blushed before turning to the other members. Beside her, Sungjae saw her cheeks redden and glanced to the stage to see Woohyun smiling cheekily at her.

‘Is her bias Woohyun seonbaenim?’

After the song ended, Woohyun suddenly spoke into the microphone.

“Annyeong!” And he did his greasy heart throwing actions again, making all the fangirls scream while Seoyoung rolled her eyes.

“Because it’s the last day of our concert, we’re going to choose a fan to come up on stage and we’ll serenade her with our last song, With! Who wants to come up on stageeeee~~~”

Almost everyone’s hands shot up into the air and the members seemed to have a hard time choosing until Sungjong suddenly pointed to Seoyoung. All the other members turned to look at her before nodding their heads.

“Aaaand we have our lucky fan! The girl in white sitting just in front of us!” Woohyun shouted into the microphone and sighs of disappointment were heard everywhere.

“It’s you!” Sungjae nudged her.

Seoyoung stared at Woohyun blankly, while the latter was grinning widely like an idiot.

“Here, let me take care of your belongings for you. Quickly go on stage, they’re waiting,” Sungjae whispered to her and gently pushed her towards the stage.

Seoyoung nodded and smiled at him before making her way to the stage calmly.

“Yah! What are you doing!” Seoyoung hissed when her back was facing the audience.

“Just having fun,” Woohyun smirked and continued singing, pretending nothing had happened.

All of the members took turns singing to Seoyoung and a few of the Inspirits had burst into tears when L hugged her. With that, it was the end of their concert and they left the stage, taking Seoyoung backstage with them.

“Oppaaaaa! You guys were awesome!” Seoyoung took turns to hug each of the members once they were out of sight from the audience.

“But aren’t you going to get into trouble for doing this? It’s not in your schedule right?” Seoyoung pulled away and asked worriedly.

“Oh yes they are,” Jungryul appeared out of nowhere.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Seoyoung bowed politely.

“Seoyoung ah no need to be so formal haha. I was just kidding don’t worry. Although I’m pretty angry at the fact that they did this without consulting us, but still, there was no damages done so it’s okay,” He smiled and patted her on her head.

“Gomawo Jungryul oppa!” Seoyoung beamed.

“Let’s take a group photo!” Sungyeol suggested and they posed for a photo before they changed out of their stage outfits.

“Oh! I nearly forgot!” Seoyoung gasped and pulled out her phone.

“Yoboseyo? Sungmin ah, do you want to go back first?”

“Hmm? Gwenchana, I can wait for you..”

“Ah, um.. I’m kind of busy at the moment so yeah.. Don’t worry oppa’s picking me up later!”

“Oh.. Okay then, i’ll see you around in school!” Sungjae hung up.

“What are you busy with..?” He sighed as he waited outside the concert venue after everyone had left.

Sungjae didn’t leave like what Seoyoung told him, a part of him told him to stay and wait for Seoyoung to come out. After what seemed like ages, he finally saw Seoyoung. But she wasn’t alone.

Woohyun was with her.

His breathing suddenly increased as his eyes followed them to a car, presumably Woohyun’s. Seoyoung got into the passenger seat beside Woohyun, who was driving. What he saw next made his heart drop. His eyes widened before he walked away, shoulders drooping. Suddenly he wished he hadn’t waited for her, as he clutched tightly to her handbag.

The next day, Seoyoung had left for school earlier than usual. When she got to her class, she wasn’t surprised that she was the first student to reach. Her heartbeat accelerated as her thoughts drifted to yesterday.

-Flashback-

After their concert, the members called for delivery because they were too tired to head out to eat. It took them an hour to finish because they were all chatting at the same time. By the time they finished, it was already close to 11pm. Woohyun offered to send her home since it was pretty late already and told the other members to head back first.

“I’ve been wondering about it, but, why are you carrying that teddy bear around?” Woohyun asked curiously as they were walking to his car.

“Yah it’s rilakkuma not a teddy bear!” Seoyoung retorted, hugging it tightly. “Um.. a friend caught it for me..”

“Oh really?”

Seoyoung got into the passenger seat hugging her rilakkuma so tightly that her face was buried in it.

“Yah you rather hug that than hug me? I’m cuter than that!” Woohyun pouted as he got into the driver seat.

Seoyoung looked up when he spoke, because his voice seemed very close to her and she found herself inches away from Woohyun, who was looking into her eyes. He had stopped moving, his hands placed on the seatbelt that he was going to fasten for her.

“I.. I..” Seoyoung stuttered as her face turned red.

“You what?” Woohyun smirked as he leant in even closer.

“O-oppa-“

Before Seoyoung could begin her sentence, his lips pressed onto hers.

-End-

“YAH YANG SEOYOUNG!”

Seoyoung jumped and nearly fell off her seat as she snapped back to reality, seeing Mieun in front of her table glaring at her.

“I called you so many times! What were you thinking!” Mieun lightly punched her on the shoulder.

“H-huh? Nothing..” Seoyoung mumbled.

“Whatever. I have something to ask you about yesterday,” Mieun became serious all of a sudden.

“Ne?”

“Were you with Sung-“

“Alright class settle down! We have a few students who just transferred to our school and they are in our class now”

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are B.A.P! Yes Sir!”

Seoyoung's head shot up in a mixture of shock and surprise as she stared at the 4 blonde guys standing in front of the class. Seoyoung glanced at Mieun only to find her looking at her, eyes filled with worry.

Is he here too..?’'


/cheers/ I finally updated! Because i was kind of traumatised by some incident and so had the motivation to type this chapter. Weird right? >_< I'm starting my exams this friday and i haven't even started revising ugh. I'm so screwed. Good thing is my last paper is on next thursday! ^^ At least my school didn't drag my exam period for long this time i guess >_<

Thank you to you new subscribers who still subscribed even though i haven't updated for a very long time! You have no idea how much you guys motivate me as well! /bows