The Fight

Love triangle

“Y-you..”

Seoyoung stuttered as she tried to fully comprehend the situation at hand. Not too far away, Sungjae and Ilhoon were having a heated conversation and they were both shocked at Seoyoung’s appearance as well, especially Sungjae. He was not planning on letting her know the truth this way.

“S-seoyoung..” Sungjae stammered.

In his hands was a charm Seoyoung had gave him previously. It was a rilakkuma wearing a hat with horns on it. The charm was handsewn by Seoyoung, as thanks for the huge rilakkuma doll that he had caught for her on their Lotte World date the other time. Sungjae tried to hide it but the damage had already been done; Seoyoung had spotted it.

“Y-you.. All along you knew..?”

“Seoyoung, listen to me, I can explain..”

Before Sungjae could even start, Seoyoung ran off, out of the restaurant. Sungjae stared at her blankly before he felt someone push him forward. It was Ilhoon.

“Go!”

Without a second thought, Sungjae broke into a run, to chase after Seoyoung. Unfortunately, when he stepped out of the restaurant, Seoyoung was nowhere to be found.

“Aish!” Sungjae ruffled his hair in frustration.

Just when he was about to run in the direction of her house, he heard muffled cries coming from the back of the restaurant. Curiosity got the better of him and he slowly inched towards the direction of the sound, careful not to make any noise. He was surprised but relieved to spot a familiar figure squatting down. Despite the situation, Sungjae smiled.

How can she be so pretty even while crying?’

“..Op-pa.. Why? Why do they have to hurt me? I trusted them that much but this is what happens..”

Sungjae’s heart clenched when he heard those words coming out from . It made him wonder what happened in the past that made her be affected this way. Wanting to console her, he cleared his throat to make his presence known. Seoyoung stiffened as she slowly looked up to see Sungjae standing a few metres away.

“Go away! I don’t want to see you!” Seoyoung shouted, burying her face in her hands.

“Seoyoung, I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to lie to you.. I was going to tell you the truth today, but I wasn’t planning it to be in this way..” Sungjae started softly as he closed the gap between the two of them.

“But it happened”

“Yeah.. I mean, I didn’t lie to you on purpose, please believe me,” Sungjae whispered as he placed his hand on her shoulders.

Seoyoung shoved his hand away forcefully and stood up.

“And what? You lied to me on accident? How can it be an accident when you already know everything?!” Seoyoung shouted, tears b in her eyes and threatening to roll down her cheeks.

“So you think it’s fun doing this? Treating me so warm and nicely when you’re Sungmin and then back to the normal you in school?!”

“No, i-“

“Or do you think it’s fun playing with my feelings like this!”

“No, listen-“

“No way in hell am I listening to your excuses! That’s what you guys always do, make up excuses, thinking that we’ll fall for them. I’ve had enough of all these!”

“Can you please listen to what I have to say and stop cutting me off?! It’s not my fault entirely; You were at fault too!” Sungjae shouted back in frustration when he realized nothing he said seemed to be going into Seoyoung’s head.

“So now it’s my fault?!”

“You did hide your identity too after all!”

“Fine! You know what? I’ve had enough. I hate you Yook Sungjae. I don’t ever wanna see you again!”

That was the wake up call for Sungjae. He couldn’t believe he actually spoke all those hurtful words to Seoyoung, and to think he shouted at her. He was just too frustrated that Seoyoung did not want to listen and he just snapped. Hearing the 3 words coming from made his heart drop. He regretted blowing up the situation. Oh how he wished he had kept his big mouth shut.

“Seoyoung, I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean to say all those..” Sungjae whispered as he held her arm to prevent her from walking away.

“No, just let me go!” Seoyoung hissed and tried to wriggle out from his grip.

Before her mind could comprehend what was happening, Sungjae had kissed her. She could feel his soft lips pressing urgently onto hers, pouring his frustrations and sadness along with it. For some reason, her heart clenched in pain despite the situation at hand. The tears she had been holding in rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably as Sungjae pulled away and wiped her tears.

“Sorry,” Sungjae whispered and enveloped her into a tight hug, not wanting to let go even when Seoyoung was struggling to get away from him.

“Did I interrupt in on something?”

Sungjae finally released her as they stared at the intruder who was looking at them with his eyebrows raised.

“No oppa, let’s go,” Seoyoung made to leave but was stopped by Sungjae.

“Please don’t go.. Stay..” Sungjae pleaded as he held onto her wrists.

“Please let go”

Seoyoung was struggling internally. Part of her wanted to hug Sungjae again so badly but another part of her kept screaming to push him away. For once, she was thankful for Himchan.

“Didn’t you hear her? She said to LET GO,” Himchan snarled as he advanced towards them.

Sungjae finally let go of her as he watched the 2 of them retreating into the darkness. He walked back into the restaurant, crestfallen and lost in his own world. Mieun arrived and was shocked to realize the restaurant BTOB was celebrating at was actually Seoyoung’s workplace. Judging from how Sungjae was acting and Seoyoung's disappearance, she guessed Seoyoung found out the truth. The hard way. Thankfully, Sungjae managed to put on a front so as not to dampen the atmosphere. He was so relieved when they finally decide to leave and was the first one to get into the van, drowning himself in sad songs on the way back.

Seoyoung and Himchan were currently on their way back to B.A.P’s dorm. Seoyoung had insisted that she did not want to go home yet so Himchan suggested to go to their dorm instead but was not expecting her to actually agree because Yongguk was there. Halfway through the ride, Seoyoung had suddenly burst into tears, pouring out everything to Himchan who remained silent, trying to focus on driving but his mind was in turmoil. Seoyoung had fallen asleep after crying and Himchan had pulled up beside the road to cover her with his jacket. He softened at the sight and his lips curved up into a smile before he resumed driving.

It was not long before he reached and he carefully carried Seoyoung bridal style out of the car before locking it. He made his way up and with much difficulty, rang the doorbell since he could not open the door by himself. Zelo opened the door and was surprised but happy to see Seoyoung.

“Guys! Seoyoung’s here!!” Zelo had ran to the living room and shouted excitedly.

“Yah! Keep it down! She’s sleeping!” Himchan hissed at the maknae who was jumping around in joy and glared at him.

“What happened?” Yongguk asked, keeping his eyes on Seoyoung’s sleeping figure.

“Long story. I’ll bring her to our room and we’ll talk”

Himchan placed her gingerly on his bed and covered her with the blanket before heading to the living room, where 5 B.A.P members were waiting. And the story began.

..

Meanwhile, Seungho was pacing up and down in the living room, muttering words and glancing at the clock every now and then.

“Hyung, stop it, I’m getting a headache,” Mir complained.

“Yah! This is my sister you’re talking about! It’s so late, did she run into trouble? Or got kidnapped?” Seungho was making himself more anxious.

“I’m sure she’s safe, didn’t she say she was going to go celebrate BTOB’s 1st anniversary with Mieun? Why don’t you call her?”

“I did, but she didn’t pick up too!”

“Hyung, relax. They won’t let anything happen to her, I’m sure,” Mir tried to calm him down but it was not working.

Just then, Seungho’s phone rang and he immediately answered.

“Yoboseyo?”

-

 “Mieun! Is Seoyoung with you now?”

-

“Can you get her to answer?”

-

“I see.. Do you mind getting Woohyun to the phone?”

-

“Is my sister there at your place now?”

-

“Ah okay, if she’s with you then I guess I have nothing to worry about. Thanks for taking care of my sister!”

-

“Bye!”

“So hyung, how was it?” Mir asked, his voice anxious.

Seungho sighed in relief before answering, “Seoyoung’s at Woohyun’s place now so it’ll be fine”

“See! I told you!” Mir boasted triumphantly, as Seungho rolled his eyes at him.

“No problem! Bye hyung!”

Woohyun frowned when he ended the call. He had heard from Mieun that Himchan took Seoyoung away, but it was not against her will. On the contrary, Seoyoung had willingly went with Himchan, which made Woohyun all the more worried. If Seoyoung was not home, then there was only one place she could be at. B.A.P’s dorm. And he did not like the idea of her being there one bit, not when Yongguk was there. If he had his way, he would have stormed over to get Seoyoung back but her phone was off, and he was clueless about where their dorm was at. He sighed, praying that nothing would happen to her.

Back at B.A.P’s dorm, there was an uproar in the living room. Mainly by the maknae line. Zelo had fumed after he found out what happened, and kept hurling vulgarities despite his hyungs’ endless hits on his head for cursing. Jongup and Youngjae had their eyebrows furrowed as they were mentally screaming at Sungjae.

“We should bring her out tomorrow!” Zelo suddenly suggested excitedly, eyes twinkling.

“Are you sure it’s a good idea..? Don’t forget, we still have music core recording,” Himchan stared at the maknae.

“We still have time before and after that! And we can bring her to the recording too!” Jongup added enthusiastically.

“So I guess that’s settled then,” Yongguk said with an air of finality before shooing the members off to bed.

“It’s been ages since the last time we’ve slept in the same room..” Yongguk muttered as he made his way back to his and Himchan’s room.


I got so tired from work recently so although I haven’t been practicing dance due to my ankle injury, I still couldn’t update >_<I’m still practicing secretly hahahah somehow I just feel frustrated if I can’t dance T_T Feel like making song and dance covers but well.. I’ve seen really good ones and I’m not sure if it’ll be nice T_T I’m currently working part time to save up and go korea in October! Hopefully my school doesn’t clash >: Planning to save at least 3k so I can splurge there ;___; If only one of my favorite groups have their comebacks then.. BTOB!! >_< BTOB’s currently preparing for their comeback! T_T I can’t wait!!

And, I’m really thankful to all my subscribers T_T I might not have a lot of subscribers like how some fics have hundreds, but you guys motivate me to work twice as hard to update my fic T_T Thanks for leaving comments ;__; And to my silent readers, thank you too! ;__;

@JaneyxD: IKR he’s freaking 19 only T_T He’s my first bias who’s younger than me ;__; Woohyun, dae, yoseob, G.O.. Holy. Ever since Sungjae, more and more younger guys are starting to attract me fml 3

@helloangel123: Annyeong my loyal reader! <3 Hehe I changed the title of the story >_< But im still not really satisfied with it though ugh. Dae’s my bias but well, I thought he didn’t suit the role hahaha! Yongguk gives off the bad boy vibes XD