Confrontation

Love triangle

"I'm really sorry.."

Himchan whispered almost painfully as he saw how afraid Seoyoung was of him. Seoyoung was still trying to get away from him but her hands hung limp by her side after Himchan apologized.

"Why..? I told you to stop.." Seoyoung managed to croak out.

Himchan pulled away and looked at Seoyoung in the eye. That was when he saw the amount of hurt reflected in her eyes and he felt his heart clench. He cupped her tear-stained face with his hands and wiped away her tears gingerly.

"Sorry.. I got carried away.. After you said his name.." Himchan mumbled the last sentence in a low tone and looked away.

Despite the circumstances, Seoyoung was curious.

"Name? Whose name did I say?" Seoyoung tilted her head, confusion written all over her face.

Himchan chuckled seeing her expression and shook his head.

"Wear your clothes properly," Himchan got off the bed to put on his shirt.

Seoyoung flushed red as she adjusted her clothes; Himchan had not managed to remove any of hers before he stopped.

"You should go to sleep, I finished packing already. I'll leave first thing in the morning," Himchan said.

Seoyoung nodded and started making her way to the door. Before she could turn the doorknob, a pair of arms s around her waist, enveloping her into a back hug. Himchan breathed in her scent and tightened the hug.

"I like you, Yang Seoyoung"

Seoyoung froze and pried open his arms before running back to her room. Himchan stared at her retreating figure.

"I hope this doesn't make things awkward between us.." Himchan sighed.

Seoyoung locked herself and huddled against the giant rilakkuma plush on her bed, fiddling with its hands. She had a habit of talking to her plush toys as if it was a living thing, whenever she was troubled. This time however, it did not seem to help.

“Himchan likes me..? I thought he was trying to get me and Yongguk to reconcile all along..So are the other members. So now why is he confessing to me?”

“Pabo yah, why aren’t you replying?” Seoyoung frowned at it.

“If you were me, what would you do?”

Seoyoung hugged the rilakkuma plush tight, and she could faintly smell Sungjae’s scent on it even though he was not one to use perfume. An idea popped up in her head all of a sudden and she grabbed her phone. Her fingers hovered over the screen as she hesitated before dialing in his number.

“Oppa?”

“Hmm..?” Woohyun answered groggily.

“Oh.. Are you sleeping? Ah.. It’s 11 already.. It’s okay then i’ll call you again later! Bye!” Seoyoung was about to hang up the call when Woohyun shouted.

“Yah! Don’t you dare hang up the call! What happened?” Woohyun was wide awake by now and sat upright on his bed.

“Ugh.. Nam Woohyun.. Stop shouting! I’m trying to sleep here..” Sunggyu complained as he covered his ears, making Seoyoung giggle when she heard him over the phone.

“Sorry!” Woohyun apologized and rustling sounds could be heard which Seoyoung assumed he was moving out to the living room.

“So? What happened?” Woohyun asked worriedly.

“Hmm..? It’s nothing much actually.. I just felt lost.. and alone..” Seoyoung muttered just loud enough for Woohyun to hear.

"It's not nothing, I'm coming over"

"Huh? No no it's okay. Really. No need to come over!" Seoyoung started to panic.

Infinite did not know about Himchan moving over for a few days because Seoyoung had pleaded with Mieun to not tell them. They would definitely tell Seungho about it and Seoyoung would get into trouble. Who knows what Seungho might do to Himchan as well?

"Why are you so.. There's definitely something fishy.." Woohyun frowned. "Are you hiding someone in your house?"

Seoyoung stifled a gasp and quickly covered . Thankfully it was not audible over the phone.

"No!"

"Good. Then I'm coming over. See you!" Woohyun hung up.

Seoyoung stared at her phone in disbelief before realizing the situation now. She ran all the way to the guest room and pounded on the door furiously, fervently hoping Himchan had not fallen asleep.

"What do you want?" Himchan opened the door, who was not wearing anything except for a towel wrapped around his waist, hair dripping wet.

"I.. I.." Seoyoung gulped and took a step back in surprise.

Seoyoung's face flushed red as her eyes darted downwards.

“Woohyun oppa’s coming over..”

“So?”

“So? He’s going to kill you if he knows you’re here! Go drive your car into the garage! And keep all your things locked in the guest room!” Seoyoung raised her voice before she ran off to check that no traces of Himchan could be found in the house.

After Himchan drove the car into the garage and locked the door, he went back to the room after being shooed off by Seoyoung who had just finished cleaning up the living room and kitchen.

“Did you see my phone?” Himchan shouted from inside the room.

“No i didn’t! It should be somewhere inside your messy room!” Seoyoung shouted back, annoyed.

Seoyoung was waiting in the living room for Woohyun when her phone rang.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Can you open the gate? I’m here”

“Arasso” Seoyoung hung up and pressed the button.

One thing Seoyoung liked about Woohyun was that he respected her privacy. A lot. Seungho had previously given him their spare keys to the house, yes, that was how much Seungho trusted Woohyun. Woohyun never did use the keys, but instead would always ask permission from Seoyoung. His greasiness was another thing and even though it was the greasiest thing she had ever seen, she had to admit, she still liked it.

“Oppa!” Seoyoung hugged him when she flung the door open.

“Hi princess!” Woohyun ruffled her hair affectionately as always.

“Why is everyone calling me princess..” Seoyoung grumbled as she closed the door and the pair settled down on the sofa.

“So? What happened?” Woohyun spoke in a serious tone. “Is it about Sungjae again?”

“Why do you always assume it’s Sungjae..” Seoyoung frowned.

“Because the last time it was about him too”

Seoyoung sighed.

“It’s about.. someone else actually.. Hold on, i’ll go and check on something. Be right back”

Seoyoung walked upstairs as calmly and naturally as possible before knocking on the guest door lightly.

“Himchan, it’s me,” Seoyoung whispered and the door creaked open.

Seoyoung slipped inside and closed the door without making a sound.

“Did you manage to find your phone?” Seoyoung spoke softly.

“No.. I’ve looked everywhere already..” Himchan shook his head, frowning. “Where could it be..?”

“.. Just get some rest, i don’t think oppa’s gonna leave anytime soon. He might sleep over too..” Seoyoung whispered and was about to leave the room when she heard Woohyun calling out.

“Seoyoung ah! Did you change your phone?”

“Ani! Waeyo?” Seoyoung shouted back before realization hit her.

She dashed out of the room immediately but was too late. Her heart sank when she heard an unfamiliar ringtone.

 

‘Neol chajanae gesseo gidaryeo sesang kkeut kkaji

What the hell you-’


“Yoboseyo..?” Woohyun spoke into the phone hesitantly.

“Hyung! Can i come over?” A bubbly voice answered.

“Who are you?” Woohyun frowned, brows knitted together.

“Hyungggggg, it’s not funny! I called without Yongguk hyung knowing! He’ll probably kill me if he finds out i’m planning to sneak over,” The voice whined.

“This is Woohyun. Nam Woohyun from Infinite. May i know why this phone is in Seoyoung’s house? And what did you mean by “come over”?”

“I.. This is Himchan hyung’s phone, how-”

Woohyun had hung up before the caller could finish his sentence and turned around to see a pale looking Seoyoung standing at the top of the stairs. Woohyun narrowed his eyes and slowly made his way up the stairs and stopped in front of Seoyoung.

“Why is this phone in your house?” Woohyun spoke, a tad too calm, as he raised the phone.

“I-”

“So this was why you were acting weird on the phone just now, because Himchan is over at your house?” Woohyun stormed off to Seoyoung’s room, expecting to see Himchan inside.

“Where did he go?” Woohyun hissed.

“I don’t know! Why are you being like this?” Seoyoung gritted her teeth, moving in front of the guest room with her arms folded.

Woohyun glanced at her and noticed the closed door behind her and something seemed to have click in his mind.

“Move away”

“No”

“I’m telling you to move away before i hurt you Seoyoung”

“No”

“Just move away damn it!”

The door was yanked open all of a sudden, before Himchan grabbed Seoyoung and pulled her behind him protectively. There was a moment of silence before Seoyoung tried to resolve the situation.

“Um.. Oppa-”

“You stay out of this,” Woohyun snapped at her.

“What are you doing in her house?” Woohyun hissed.

“What does it look like? Of course i’m staying over?” Himchan replied nonchalantly.

“Himchan!” Seoyoung hissed.

“I meant, why are you staying in her house?” Woohyun advanced towards Himchan and grabbed his collar.

“Don’t touch me!” Himchan growled and pushed him back roughly.

“You-”

Woohyun threw him a punch which caught Himchan unaware, falling to the ground. Seoyoung gasped and tried to pull Woohyun back but he shrugged her off. Punches and kicks flew here and there, with Seoyoung unable to do anything except scream at them to stop. Seoyoung decided to do something really dumb and stupid; She ran in between them just as they were about to throw punches and unfortunately, Woohyun could not stop in time.

“Seoyoung!”


Another rushed update >_< I have so much things to do 48 hours a day wouldn't be enough for me T_T

@perantique: HAHA sorry chingu i had to do this :x

@klienchoung: :x

@helloangel123: I've updated again! ^^