I will protect you

Love triangle

“Oppa..?” Seoyoung asked hesitantly before venturing deeper into her room.

She silently cursed at herself for stubbornly using the opaque black curtains which was now shielding off almost all the sunlight from penetrating the room. She had whined and insisted that by doing so it would not affect her sleep when Seungho had chided her for using the curtain. Mir even stated she should be using pink lace curtains because she was his princess and princesses should be using pink of everything and be more feminine.

She cautiously looked around her room while waiting for her eyes to adjust to the difference in brightness when the door suddenly slammed shut. She screamed and caught her breath before whipping her head in the direction of the door.

“Yah! Nam Woohyun! You trying to scare me to death?! You do know that I get scared easily plus it’s dark in here!!” Seoyoung shouted at him, not bothering about her tone because she was kind of pissed off by what he just did.

“..”

“I should have known there would be no reply,” She sighed and made her way to the light switch, without realizing she was closing the distance between them.

She bumped into something warm and shot backwards, surprised that he was standing there but he suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her towards his chest. She stumbled forward due to the sudden force and her cheeks instantly heated up as she felt his breathing rise and fall. He hugged Seoyoung so tightly she swore she could have felt his abs even though he was still wearing his low v-neck top. Seoyoung gulped and tried to remove his hands from her waist but her strength was no match for his.

He nuzzled his face into her hair which caused her heartbeat to accelerate and she pushed him away, for fear that she might just give in.

Wrong move.

Seoyoung stumbled over something on the floor and fell backwards onto her bed. Out of instinct, she grabbed onto him and he released his grip around her waist so that he would not fall onto her but this meant that they were in an awkward position now, with Woohyun on top of Seoyoung, on the bed, alone in a house.

“You’ve had too much to drink, go shower and get some sleep first,” It took Seoyoung all she could to not stutter, when his face was this close to mine.

“Do you know how much I miss you..? I miss your laughter, smile, everything about you.. Please..”

Before he could finish what he wanted to say, he collapsed on top of her, probably due to the after effects of the alcohol. His entire weight was on Seoyoung; thank goodness he was not that heavy if not she would have been squashed to death. Okay, maybe not. They stayed that way for a while before Seoyoung gently flipped him over so that he would not be suffocated by the pillow. She cautiously got up and pulled the blanket over him. He fidgeted and she froze before she slowly got out of bed. Just as Seoyoung made her way out, she heard him calling out desperately, as if having a nightmare.

“Don’t leave..!”

Seoyoung stopped in her tracks and turned around to see his left hand raised, grabbing at nothing in particular.

“Oh wow, I didn’t know he has this side to him..” She sighed before making her way back to him.

His eyebrows were furrowed but relaxed after she held his hand. A smile tugged on his lips as he pulled Seoyoung’s hand closer to him.

“Great. Now I have to stay in this awkward position until he wakes up,” Seoyoung groaned as she looked at her posture.

“Ugh.. You better make up for this Nam Woohyun..”

After what seemed like ages, Woohyun finally woke up, with a splitting headache. He groaned and blinked his eyes a few times to get used to the dark surroundings. It was not his room, but it was not some place he did not know either. Just as he furrowed his brows trying to figure out where he was, he realized he was holding onto something warm. His eyes followed the trail and he was surprised to see Seoyoung asleep.

“Oh.. I must have muttered rubbish again and made her stay..” Woohyun sighed and carefully removed her hand from his before he bent down and carried her bridal style.

“Oppa.. Yongguk.. Why..?” Seoyoung was crying in her sleep.

At the mention of his name, Woohyun instantly frowned and clenched his fist while gently setting her down onto the bed.

“Yongguk again? Weren’t you over him already? Why are you dreaming of him after so long? I thought you told me you like Sungjae now..” Woohyun whispered and wiped the tears from Seoyoung’s face.

‘That punk.. He’s gonna get it if I catch him anywhere near her!’

“Princess! I’m-“ The door slammed open, making Woohyun jump in shock.

“Hyung..? Why are you here..?” Mir stared at him with eyes wide.

“Oh.. um I was just here to find Seoyoung but it seems like she was too tired from school so she took a small nap..” Woohyun muttered, not looking at Mir.

“I knew it! That Yongguk must have been harassing her the whole day since he transferred to our school!” Mir raged.

“He WHAT?!” Woohyun stood up and turned to face Mir, clearly enraged now.

Seoyoung stirred in her sleep and the two of them froze before Mir gestured to leave the room to talk.

“Okay, tell me everything now without leaving anything out,” Woohyun said after they settled down in the living room.

“I heard from Ilhoon that Yongguk tried to um.. You know.. On the day he transferred here,” Mir stumbled over his choice of words.

“Just say it,” Woohyun exclaimed exasperatedly.

“Er.. Promise me that you won’t have such a huge reaction okay.. Before I tell you,” Mir muttered, clearly aware of how protective Woohyun was of Seoyoung even though they weren’t blood related. Heck, his protectiveness could rival that of Seungho’s.

“Arasso arasso, don’t beat about the bush anymore,” Woohyun was clearly annoyed by now.

“.. Okay. Apparently, Yongguk cornered Seoyoung in an empty classroom and tried to kiss her but-“

“WHAT IN THE WORLD!?” Woohyun slammed his palms on the table.

“Hyung, you promised me..” Mir mumbled.

“Mianhae I couldn’t help it. But what?” Woohyun calmed down and looked at Mir.

“Sungjae and the rest happened to barge in so Yongguk left without doing anything to her”

‘Except maybe a hug but I don’t think it’s a wise decision to let you know,’ Mir thought.

“That girl.. Let me ask you something, is she over him already?” Woohyun asked.

“Uh yeah, it’s been so long already. Waeyo? Is anything the matter?” Mir questioned, cocking his head to the side.

“Aniyo I was just asking. I’ll be leaving now, it’s getting late and I need to find the members for training,” Woohyun stretched his hands and made his way to the door.

“Be careful okay! I won’t be sending you off, bbyong!” Mir shouted and escaped into his room.

“Yah Bang Cheolyong! Aish this guy..” Woohyun shook his head and left for the studio.

“I’ll need to make sure that Yongguk guy doesn’t get near Seoyoung again, not when she’s moving on..” Woohyun muttered.

Unbeknownst to him, a certain someone had been watching the house since they reached and until he left. After Woohyun left on a cab, the certain someone took one last longing look at the house before driving off.

‘Sorry..’


Thank you new subscribers! I wasn't expecting to have any new subscribers since i haven't been updating recently ㅠㅠ Been busy with my university stuff and i can't make up my mind about which course i wanna take; mass communications or convention & events management omg >_<

@helloangel123: Sorry my updates take so long ;__;

@JaneyxD: Annyeong new reader! hope you like my update! ^^ /throws heart/