Destruction

Honestly what happened?

 

~Hachi’s P.O.V~

I was about to leave his room when Yoseob grabbed my wrist, pulled me to him and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, placed my head on top of his and tried to apologize to him for what he saw outside.

“Yoseob I know you’re angry but I’m telling you that Doojoon and I are just friends.”

“I want to believe you…but I…I’m afraid! Doojoon has been the one who messed up my relationships! I don’t want him to take you away from me.” He said and he sounded afraid and about to cry.

“Don’t worry! Nothing will happen! I promise!” I reassured him and he let me go. We looked into each other’s eyes and Yoseob’s eyes showed signs of worry and sadness. He really was scared, I caressed his face gently and he held my face with his own hand. Yoseob started smiling and I guess he understood that I wouldn’t intentionally hurt him, I stopped caressing his face and was about to leave. “I’m going to make breakfast, want to help me?”

“OK!” Yoseob said eagerly and we left his room hand in hand to the kitchen. We prepared everyone’s breakfast one by one and by the time we were done, Doojoon and the others started coming in. We gave everyone their plate and we all went to the dining room and began eating...this time I made myself breakfast. When we were all done, we all took our turns taking a shower, Yoseob went first, I went second, Doojoon was third, Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung were last. Dongwoon chose to wait until there was enough hot water for him. We were all in the game room when Doojoon and Dongwoon came in and Doojoon said something he shouldn’t have.

“Yoseob I’m taking Hachi out on a date.” He said and grabbed my arm and almost left the room if Yoseob didn’t grab my other arm to stop us.

“Oh no you’re not!” Yoseob said and pulled.

“Yes I am!” Doojoon said and pulled back, they were going to eventually pull my arms off if Ki Kwang didn’t stop them.

“Guys you’re hurting Hachi! Now I suggest you let her go then continue arguing.” Ki Kwang said almost up to something. Doojoon and Yoseob let me go and continued arguing, little did they know…Ki Kwang grabbed me and then he and the others were quietly sneaking away. As soon as we were outside and Dongwoon closed the front door…Dongwoon picked me up and everyone made a run for it.

They stopped running when we arrived at an amusement park, Dongwoon set me down and we all went inside. I would have said something but I never got the chance because they dragged me on every ride they could find. By the time I got to talk, everyone was exhausted and Dongwoon was just dizzy form the rollercoaster…serves you right! Ki Kwang was hallucinating and thought he was the mushroom king.

“OK! Why did you guys kidnap me?”

“We never got to hang out with you and we knew with Yoseob and Doojoon fighting, it would be the perfect opportunity to sneak away with you.” Dongwoon said.

“Dongwoon there are so many things wrong with that sentence but it doesn’t matter right now.” An hour later…Dongwoon recovered Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung were hyper again and Ki Kwang was still…you know loopy. Soon after, Ki Kwang’s cell phone rang and he tried to answer but I don’t think he knew what he was saying so Jun Hyung answered for him. Jun Hyung wasn’t on the phone for long and when he hung up, he had a look saying that we needed to go now.

“What’s wrong hyung?” I asked.

“We have to go back to the dorm now.”

“Wae? Did something happen? Was that Eun-Seung? What did she say?” Hyun Seung asked.

“She didn’t say but she said that we needed to go back now and by the sound of it, she sounded really desperate.” We all understood, Jun Hyung gave me the phone and picked up Ki Kwang, while Dongwoon picked me up. As soon as we were ready, we all took off in a blaze and made it back to the dorm within ten minutes. We all walked inside and found holes in the wall, a chair in the hallway, and of course we heard screaming coming from the living room. Dongwoon set me down and we entered the living room and what we saw was insane!

The couches were upside down, the TV had a game console in it, the windows were broken, and there was a big hole in the wall. The lamp was broken, there was glass everywhere! We looked up and saw that Yoseob was somehow tied to the ceiling fan and Doojoon was just tied up on the floor. Manager Eun-Seung was unconscious on the floor with a random cat on top of her, no one but Ki Kwang said anything and all he said was “I’m hungry” Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung left the room and came back with a ladder to get Yoseob down.

Dongwoon and I untied Doojoon and all the while Ki Kwang is playing with the cat and is sitting on Eun-Seung like she was a chair. Ki Kwang finally snapped out of it and went up to his room with the cat. Eun-Seung finally woke up and the first thing she did was yell at us.

“WHERE THE HELL WERE ALL OF YOU? DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH?”

“We were at the amusement park, so no we have no idea what you have to go through.” Dongwoon said.

“WELL I HAD TO GET YOSEOB AND DOOJOON TO STOP FIGHTING WHICH WAS HARD UNTIL I WRESTLED THEM TO THE GROUND AND TIED THEM UP!!THE RESULT? ME UNCONSCIOUS AND THIS DORM PRACTICALLY DESTROYED!!” She said so pissed off that she never realized that Ki Kwang was never in the room at all. I guess when someone is mad they are oblivious to anything around them except what’s in front of them. Standing there listening to her yell at us because we didn’t try to stop those idiots was stupid! Then again the argument was about me so I could have done something so the dorm didn’t have to suffer.