Alone at the dorm = ?

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~

Time went by and I didn't scream once, as soon as dinner rolled around Ki Kwang came to get me. I stumbled over to the dining room and Ki Kwang did his best to help me sit down...I may be scarred but that doesn't mean that I can't do anything on my own, even so I didn't question what the guys did because they only wanted to help me in any way they can.Yoseob was forced to sit next to Doojoon because the others didn't want himanywhere near me.

"Why is Yoseob sitting next to me?" asked an annoyed Doojoon.

"He isn't allowed to be near Hachi and neither are you." Dongwoon replied.

"Why not?" Everyone gave Doojoon really scary looks and Doojoon didn't say anything more and just ate his dinner. The whole room was silent as we all ate, the minute I was done...I got up and headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I was done, I went back to the dining roomand told everyone goodnight before heading to my room and calling it a night. Morning came and I woke everyone up pretty early and began making breakfast for them.

As soon as they were done eating, I washed the dishes and went back to my room where I waited until it was time for them to leave. Before they left I gave the goodbye hugs....Yoseob didn't get any, you know why... I also told them to have a good day! I felt like the mother of six boys. I closed the door and went to the dance room and sat in the middle of the room and stared at the mirror on the right side of the wall.

~Ki Kwang's P.O.V~

"Do you think Hachi will be okay all by herself?" asked a concerned Dongwoon.

"Who knows! She's probably sleeping right now." I said

"Maybe...But." Hyunseung began.

"But what?" Junhyung asked.

"She could do something dangerous." Hyunseung said.

"Come on! Don't say that! Listen we can't think like that, we'll discuss this after work okay?" I asked. Everyone agreed and put it all behind them and got to work...but that was easier said than done! We couldn't stop thinking about Hachi and it made practicing very hard. So during our break I suggested that we go check on Hachi at least for a little while, we got in the van and made the driver speed up so much, that the police almost pulled us over!

~Hachi's P.O.V~

I left the dance room and walked around in a daze and then without knowing it, I started crying a little and then a lot. I suddenly started panicking again and ran into a random room and locked the door. I huddled in a corner and tried to stop the tears but as hard as I tried, I couldn't stop crying and I didn't know why. After a while I heard noises and people talking but I couldn't tell who they were,the next thing I know, I hear people running all over the dorm and doors being opened and closed. Finally the door to this room was kicked open and the first person I see isn't Yoseob or Doojoon...it was Dongwoon! I looked at himand saw that he was worried to death and soon enough I found myself running up to him and hugging him. Dongwoon held me tightly and whispered in my ear.

"I was so worried about you, thank god you're okay." I didn't say anything probably because I cried too much or the fact that I was happy. "Why were you crying? Did you get hurt?"

"I don't know why I was crying..maybe because it was the first time I was ever alone." Dongwoon was about to say something but Ki Kwang and Yoseob barged in the room.

"Hey Dongwoon did y-----" Yoseob tried to ask but saw that I was with him.

"Yoseob I think they were talking and we interuppted them, so let's go." Ki Kwang said and soon they walked away and their footsteps started getting farther and farther away until there was no sound at all. Dongwoon let me go and wiped my tears, he patted my head and I giigled a little bit and then he beagsn laughing and then stopped. I let go of him and he took my hand, walking out of the room with me right beside him. He walked me back to my room and had me go back to bed and sleep for the rest of the day, surprisingly I fell sleep right away!

~Dongwoon's P.O.V~

I left Hachi's room and went to the living room where everyone was waiting and it looked like they wanted an explanation. We all stared at each other for a long time and no one bothered to say anything, that is until Ki Kwang yelled "I LOVE CATS!!" We all stared at him and he had this creepy look on his face and started laughing.

"Guys we should get going." Doojoon said

"Why?" Ki kwang asked.

"Because we need to get back to work, remember we only came to see Hachi and we did!" Doojoon replied but Ki Kwang, Yoseob and I din't want to move..so Doojoon, Junhyung and Hyunseung grabbed us and dragged us out of the dorm. We were thrown into the van and before we could actually sit down, Doojoon had the driver go, we all complained to Doojoon for the way he treated us in the van...Doojoon kindly said this: "We need to get back to work! I would've stayed too but unlike you three, I want to get this done and not get yelled at byu Eun-Seung."

"So that's what it is!" We all said in unison. "Your afraid of her!" We all started laughing.

"And? You guys are afraid of her too! Besides I can tell her that you guys ditched work today!" Doojoon said confidently not realizing that the person in question was in the car with them.