Day One

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~

Beep Beep Beep!!!! My alarm was ringing and it was peircing my head. I shut the alarm off and got out of bed, I went to mydrawer and got everything I needed, I was about to head out when Dongwoon came in with a stack of papers in his hands.

"Hachi, this si the scheduel for today..." he trailed off and almost fell asleep but he managed to stay awake and continued. "By the way I like orange juice, eggs and bacon for breakfast." He said and gave me the papers before he walked away. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, I got dressed in the bathroom because I didn't want to risk running into anyone with just a towel on, even if it was 5:00 in the morning.

I went back to my room and checked the list Dongwoon gave me...it was pretty much exactly what the guys told me yesterday. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5:25 am, that gave me time to read any emails I had in my laptop, to my surprise there was only one and it was from koreancutie12.

Hey! How's the new job? I wanted to tell you that I won't be as often because I have a pretty busy scheduel....so I'm sorry! Either way good luck! I love you <3

I wanted to reply back, but I wouldn't have known what to say to him. Koreancutie12 was the only friend I have even though we haven't actually met in person. I decided to respond back but left out a lot of details especially about who I'm working with, because come on what boy wants to hear that someone like me is working with B2ST? By the time I was done it was 5:35 am...wow! Seeing as how I had plenty of time of time before I had to woke up the guys, I decided to have a ride be ready by 8:00 am. When I was done with what I needed, it was 6:00 am, so I put everything away and left my room, I took a deep breath in and yelled loudly.

"EVERYONE!!! TIME TO WAKE UP!!!!!!" Everyone came out and they were still dead tired...no surprise there. "One by one take a shower and I'll have breakfast ready when your done ok?" They all lazily nooded and went back in their rooms...in two minutes they all came out and...walked down the hall. Although I never saw Yoseob come out of his room at all...I looked inside and found that he wasn't even in there and his bed was already made.

I went into the kitchen to get started on breakfast when...I found him cooking...and WITHOUT a shirt on!!!! Oh lord help me! I went in quietly to make sure he didn't notice me but he heard me either way.

"Trying to sneak up on me Hachi?"

"No! I- I just didn't want to bother you, so why are you cooking?" I asked flustered.

"Look I'm just cooking for myself got it? You can cook for everyone else!" He said trying to act tough. I sighed and started to set the table, and the whole time..I was watching Yoseob. Clumsily I dropped a plate and tried to pick it up with my hands...I ended up cutting myself. I whined like a kid but Yoseob seemed to be ignoring me, Doojoon heard me whining and when he came in.. he saw why. He took a bandaid form one of the drawers and placed it on my finger and kissed it to make it feel better and then he helped me clean up. "Ok! I'm done You can start now!" Yoseob said and left the kitchen. Doojoon glared at him for the longest time before offering to help me make breakfast. While I made Dongwon's, Hyun Seung's and his breakfast, he made Ki Kwang and Jun Hyung's.We managed to finish everyone's breakfast in about an half an hour and placed everyone's food on  the table.

~5 minutes later~

Everyone else started coming in and sat down at the dining table...again I didn't make anything for myself. But this time Doojoon offered to share with me and he didn't feed me like a kid. By the time we all finished, it was already 7:00 am, Doojoon offered to clean the plates while the rest of us went to the living room to watch t.v. I would have sat down with Yoseob but Doojoon came in and had me sit with him...of course Yoseob loooked over and then walked out of the room. I started getting worried and tried to follow him but Ki Kwang stopped me.

"Don't worry about him, let him be and besides he's probably going to check his email from his online girlfriend." Ki Kwang said teasingly. I did what he said and left him alone for awhile and went to my room, as I came in..I noticed that my laptop was blinking, which meant I had a new message.

You start today? That's awesome! Over here, I got a new intern aswell and trust me I don't like her but at the same time..I don't! Any advice?

I was bout to reply when Ki Kwang barged in and he had a leash in his hand?! I had a bad feeling about this...Ki Kwang ran over and tried to put the leash on me but I was fighting back...eventually we both landed on the floor and he was on top of me...his face was flushed and his breathing hard. Unfortunately for me Yoseob walked in and saw us..he looked at us for a while and then walked away with a disgusted look on his face. Feeling embarrased, I pushed Ki Kwang off of me and ran out the door and bumped into Doojoon and falling backwards.

Doojoon apologized and helped me, I was still pretty nervous so I apologized to him and walked away. Why did that have to happen? This day is just starting and already I may have weirded out Yoseob and Doojoon is being so nice to me... I'm going to end up with a mental breakdown if this keeps up!!!