Day Off

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~ 

I helped the guys clean up the mess that was my congratulatory party, after everything was clean...everyone took a shower and went to bed. I stayed awake almost all night because I was still thinking about my alone time with Yoseob early that night *blushing*. By the time I did fall asleep, it was 1:30 am!! 2 hours later I woke up to go to  the bathroom and I felt something next to me. I looked over and found Yoseob in bed with me, sound asleep, his face looked so innocent and peaceful..I smiled and quietly got out of bed and left the room. When I finished I returned to my room..I sliently opened the door and crawled into bed, I leaned over to Yoseob and gave me a quick kiss on his cheek and whispered "good night". 6:00 am rolled around and my alarm was ringing, it woke both me and Yoseob in a hurry, I decided to ask manager Eun-Seung what the scheduel was for today.

"Manager Eun-Seung?"

"Ne? What is it Esther? Come in!"

"Ok!" I said and walked into her office. "Can I ask what the scheduel for today is?"

"There is no scheduel today! This is the boy's today's day off and yours too!"

"But I only worked once! How do we get a day off?"

"Well the boys worked all week and yesterday was the end of their work scheduel so today  they get to relax."

"OK then!" I said and went back to my room where Yoseob was waiting happily for me. I smiled ant him and went over to my bag and took out my laptop and sat next to him, I opened my laptop and saw that I had a new message from Koreancutie12.

"Hey how come you didn't reply yesterday? Are you trying to avoid me now?"

"Sorry I couldn't reply because I didn't know what to tell you! Do you forgive me?"  I replied back and put my laptop away, I looked at Yoseob who had a surprised look on his face.

"Who was that person you messaged?"

"His username is Koreancutie12...Why do you want to know?"

"Because that's my username and I message a girl called K-popfan427." we both looked at each other for the longest time and almost screamed if we didn't cover our mouths in time. We looked away form each other and my head was getting dizzy!!! Yoseob was the person I've been talking to this whole time? I should have realized it when Ki Kwang said he had an online girlfrien. I turned my attention back at Yoseob who was staring at me...it wasn't weird but it did make my heart go up and down like a rollercoaster!! To avoid something drasctic, I tried to go back to sleep which was hard because Yoseob was gently my hair and was softly singing to me. after a while, he stopped nad we both drifted off to sleep...Later that day we woke up to a racket coming form the living room. We ran into the living room to find Ki Kwang and Jun Hyung running around for no reason, Doojoon and Hyun Seung were playing a pretty violent video game. Dongwoon wasn't around so I thought he was asleep, I went over to Doojoon and asked him to come outside with me.

~Yoseob's P.O.V~ 

I saw Hachi and Doojoon leave the dorm and I was getting curious...so I followed after them but before I could go outside...Ki Kwang pulled me back into the living room and asked me to keep time to see who was faster, Him or Jun Hyung. To their surprise...it was a tie over and over again, after 5 tries I had enough and went outside where I heard Hachi...

" I love you."

"What?!" I yelled and Hachi and Doojoon looked over and saw me looking at them.

"Yoseob this isn't what it looks like!" Hachi pleaded.

"Oh it is! You told Doojoon you love so what am I to you? Why don't you explain that?"

"I only told Doojoon that I love him like a brother! I don't feel that way about him!"

"Yoseob you have to believe her! I've seen the way she acts when she's near you and trust me I know she loves you!" I didn't care about what he had to say, I just put myself between him and Hachi and then I grabbed her hand and went back inside into my room and locked the door behind us. I let go of her hand and sat down on my bed and put my head between my hands and sighed heavily. Hachi sat beside me and rubbed my back gently and to be honest I was a little happy but I wasn't completely better... Hachi didn't try to say anything to me. She probably assumed that there wasn't anyhting she could or say that could change my mind about what I saw outside...I couldn't even say anything to her either because I let my feelings to her known last night and now I think that she loves Doojoon because she did spend more time with him and he was nicer to her than I was...