First Meeting

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~

"Hachi please tell me that what Eun-Seung wrote is wrong!" Yoseob urges desperately in hopes that I would say yes.

"Sorry Yoseob but its true." I said with a frown.

"No! I don't want you to go with another group." He whined and held onto me very tightly which made it hard to finish dinner or breathe. I looked over at Junhyung who found it funny that Yoseob was acting like a child but instead of leaving me like that, he offered to help me.

"Hachi why don't you go with Yoseob to the dance room and practice your routines?"

"Okay." I said and he took Yoseob off of me and we walked to the dance room and tried to practice. Basically the dance was almost like a love ritual that I needed to learn BADLY by the time the video got released. But no matter how much I tried, I still couldn't get it right and it was very frustrating for me but hilarious for yoseob.

"OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT I GIVE UP!!" I yelled and plopped on the floor.

"Ok, watch me do the dance and i'll show you step by step."

"How do you know the dance?" I asked dumbfounded.

"I was secretly watching you." He said with a breathtaking smile. I couldn't say no so I let him show me whta it was supposed to look like. I didn't know what came over me because I suddenly stood up and when Yoseob looked at me, he stopped dancing and he took my hand. For some reason I was able to do the dance without any problems, we danced so gracefully that it felt like we were dancing on air. By the time we were done, Junhyung was already calling everyone down to the dining room. When we got there, our jaws dropped down to the floor at the delicious food in front of us.

~Junhyung's P.O.V~

I looked at everyone and they didn't say anything let alone do anything ao I did the only thing i could do. I went up to all of them and smacked their heads, they reacted to that all right.

"Junhyung what's the matter with you?" Hyunseung asked rubbing his head.

"It was either smack you guys or watch you guys stand like idiots while drooling at the food." I told them bluntly. They looked at each other and then finally decided to get their dinner. After we finished, the phone rang in the hallway but like always, no one bothered to get it so Hachi did. I didn't really hear what she was saying and she didn't tell the rest of us what was it about.

Later that night, I tried to get Hachi to tell me what the phone call was about but she completely dodged the question and went to her room, weirdo.

~Hachi's P.O.V~

It wasn't like I didn't want to tell him about the meeting I was going to have tomorrow. I just couldn't, I mean come on, they were protective enough as it is, especially yoseob. Tomorrow Eun-Seung is taking them to a television studio to do a kid's show ^^ and I had to meet with my temporary group. But I still had to wake them up so I had to set my alarm for 6:00 am again. Morning rolled around and I got up in a hurry and ran to the kitchen and prepared anything I could for the guys.

As I was about to get the guys, Yoseob already came into the kitchen and looked tired and serious but mostly tired. Eun-Seung als came into the kitchen but she looked wide awake and full of energy...I didn't want to ask how.

"Hachi go get dressed, I'll prepare breakfast and get the boys to the studio on time ok?"

"But I-" I tried to say.

"But nothing." Eun-Seung said in a happy but angry voice that even scared Yoseob awake. ^^ I did what she told me and I went to take  a shower, I was out in about 15 minutes and when I was finished getting ready, the guys were eating. About 2 hours later, everyone left the dorm including the dorm, I headed to central park where I saw this large group of boys looking around for something or someone. ANd so being the kind person I was, walked over to them and asked what was wrong.

"We're actually looking for someone." the tall one said.

"Any idea what this person looks like?" I asked

"She's a girl about your height and actually you look a lot like her." they all said in unison.

"Do you have a picture?"

"Yeah, here you go." The blonde one said and took out a picture form his pocket and gave it to me. I looked at the piucture very closely and they were right, she did look like me but I noticed another thing.

"Guys this girl is me." I told them, they all stared at the picture and me repeatedly for about 5 minutes until they agreed that it was me.

"So you're our new temporary assisstant!" they said in unision again.

"Wait what?"

"Our manager told us that we'll be getting  temporary assisstant who works with B2ST and that she'll be with us whle B2ST is on their tour." the blonde one replied.

"Wait who are you  guys?" I asked and they all looked at each other, turned around, turned around again and in some random pose they said 

"We're Super Junior." They said in happy tones and started laughing and the once again, I got picked up and Super Junior ran all the way into the city. A lot of people were staring and that was very uncomfortable but they didn't seem to care at all, but when did these type of guys care?

*So Super Junior has entered the story!~ I know there was A LOT of talking in this chapter, and sorry again for not updating in weeks*