You said what now?!

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~

The day dragged on because I was now a part of B2ST'S new music video. The only problem? My dance skills need work! Even though Dongwoon and the choreographer explained and showed me what to do, I still messed up. Luckily it was still a few months before they actually sent the video out to the public. Great! Not only do I have to take care of the boys, I also have to practice a routine that looks easy but isn't. On the way home, I thought no one would ask me about what I went through...WRONG!

"Hey Hachi how did your dance lessons go?" Ki Kwang asked.

"Not good! No matter how much I tried, I just couldn't get it right!" I complained.

"Don't worry you'll get it." Dongwoon said and patted my head. When we got home, I immediately went to take a shower...a really long shower. After I was finished and got my pajamas on, I was drying my hair on my out of the bathroom when someone pulled me into a random room.

~Doojoon's P.O.V~

I went to the game room and started playing a really violent video game that I would never tell Yoseob about. (Last time I showed him a violent game...he couldn't sleep for 2 weeks.) Soon enough I was joined by Junhyung who loved to play against me in anything no matter what it is. But this time Junhyung wasn't being as competitive as he normally is, when I looked at him, he had a face saying something's wrong.

"Juhhyung what's wrong?" I said pausing the game

. "Well, it's been what's going on with me and Hyunseung."

"You mean the lover thing or the fight?" I asked.

"Both...Hyunseung is still mad at me and the thing will make it weird." He stated.

"Because?"

~Hachi's P.O.V~

I turned around to see who it was that grabbed me and saw that it was Dongwoon. But it wasn't just him, Ki Kwang and Hyunseung were also in the room. I looked at all of them and they had surprised but happy looks.

"So what do you guys need?" I asked.

"Well Hyunseung has a problem and doesn't know what to do about it." Ki Kwang replied.

"What is it Hyunseung?" I asked.

"It's about me and Junhyung...we've been friends for a long time now and for a while..I've kinda developed some feelings for him." He said blushing like a high school girl. I blinked twice and all I could say was "WAIT! WHAT?!"

~Junhyung's P.O.V~

"Come on, Junhyung tell me!" Doojoon urged me and I took a deep breath in and told him

"I kinda like Hyunseung and I don't think he feels the same way." I said, blood rushing to my face. I stared at Doojoon and he just had a blank expression but his eyes said that he was happy...not sure why. Doojoon just walked out of the game room and I stood there wondering what was going on through his head.

I left my room as well and went to my room where I found Hachi sticking a note on everyone's door and she looked very sad. After she was done, she want back into her room and I went over to my door and read the note:

Dear B2ST,

In about 3 weeks you will start your concert tour in which you will perform your old songs as well as the new song that you have been working on for the past 6 months. But Hachi won't be going with you because she will be working with another group while your gone. I WON'T SAY WHO! XD

Eun Seung

Now I understood why Hachi was sad, she couldn't come with us and she will probably be with another group she doesn't know about. I went into my room and stayed there until Hachi called us for dinner. Later when I was leaving my room to go to the bathroom, I ran into Hyunseung and we both fell down. Me being the major idiot I am, yelled at Hyunseung for no reason whatsoever.

"DAMNIT Hyunseung watch where you're going!"

"Sorry...I just needed to meet with Doojoon cuz he needed help on the roof." Hyunseung said and he got up in  a hurry and ran so quickly that I barely saw him go anywhere. I got up and was about to go to the bathroom when Hachi stopped me.

"Hey Junhyung can you help me prepare dinner?"

"Sure let me just use the bathroom first." I told her and she nodded and left within moments leaving me alone in the empty hallway. I went inside the bathroom and locked the door and loooked in the mirror, I didn't like what I saw. An angry, insecure guy who can't admit to being in love with another guy and I knew that If I didn't act now, then I might lose him. I the faucet and splashed water on my face, I let the water drip down not bothering to even dry it off.

After 5 minutes of staring at myself in the mirror, I unlocked the door and left for the kitchen where Hachi was just getting started on dinner.

"Hey Hachi, so what do you want me to do?"

"Set up the tables first...then prepare Doojoon's and Ki Kwang's food as well as yours. While I prepare Dongwoon's, Yoseob's and and Hyunseung's dinner."

"What about your dinner Hachi?"

"I was going to prepare that last but if you want, you can prepare that as well." Hachi said. I nodded and we beagn dinner when Yoseob came in.

*sorry for not updating in a long time!!!! >.< I was SOOOOOOOOOOO LAZY!!!!!! But I promise to get back to my fanfics! I won't slack off anymore! I'll even have my friend annoy me to do it! XD*