New Video

Honestly what happened?

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

After breakfast was over, Hachi went back to being a clingy puppy around Dongwoon and it looked like Ki Kwang didn't mind at all. When evryone was ready to leave, we all waited for Junhyung to get in the van and no matter what we sadi, he refused to get in if hyunseung didn't move. So Doojoon decided to trade places with hyunseung and that settled the dilema and soon we were on our way. Of course when we got to Cube Entertainment, we all did the same thing...push each other of of the van.

The same people got out of the van the same way, with junhyung kicking Dongwoon for being too slow. Hyunseung and Dongwoon got out together and Ki Kwang, Hachi and I came out one by one. What no one noticed was that Dongwoon was still on the floor and we were walking on him, Hachi realized it  and helped him up. They walked hand in hand inside the building, Ki Kwang wasn't even near them, he was walking next to hyunseung.

I walked next to Junhyung and Dojoon was just walking by himself. We got in the elevator and went to the 5th floor where I thought we were going to do dance rehearsals. It appeared to me that no one told me the scheduel because of everything that happened. We went into a room where the lights were off and then suddenly , almost blinding us. The director came out in the weirdest costume I've ever seen, he was dressed like an ugly "little" girl who lost "her" mommy. Ki Kwang, Dongwoon and Hachi were laughing and the "child" and "she" wasn't too happy about it.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? WELL HOW ABOUT YOU PUT THIS COSTUME ON?"  Ki Kwang, Hachi and Dongwoon all looked at each other and then back at the director. But before they could say anything, Ki Kwang and Dongwoon were dragged on the floor and into a dressing room. When they came out...honestly they looked awkwardly adorable! Soon the director went after Hachi.

When she came out...she was like a ten year old girl and soon all three of them were together, they looked like dolls. At least the rest of us weren't gonna dress like that...I was wrong!!! We were dressed like little girls and it was weird. To make matters worse, the photographer came out of nowhere and took pictures of all of us. WE were forced to take pictures in pairs of two starting with and Doojoon, next was Hyunseung and junhyung, last was Ki Kwang and Dongwoon.

The photographer took pictures of Hachi on her own and she looked amazing with every picture he took of her. The photographer then wanted to take a picture a love picture with Dongwoon, which was odd because he was dressed like a girl. The way they took the picture together seemed natural to them, they didn't show any signs of feeling uncomfortable. But that made me nervous and I didn't know why, I looked over at Ki Kwang and he looked just as nervous and insecure, so I went over and pulled him into the hallway.

"Hey Ki Kwang waht's with the nervous look?"

"NO reason." Ki Kwang said looking down at the floor and blushing very brightly.

"Then why are you blushing? Is it Dongwoon?"

"It has to do with Dongwoon and Hachi, they seem very comfortable and it obviously doesn't bother them and it makes me feel weird." Ki Kwang said.

"I kow, so what do you think it means?" I asked.

"I don't know but we should probably keep an eye on them to be sure that nothing is happening." Ki9 Kwang suggested and I agreed, we went back inside only to find Hyunseung and  Junhyung arguing about who-knows-what, Dongwoon was in the corner and Hachi wasn't anywhere in sight. After 10 minutes of looking around, Hachi came in the room and was dressed like a VAMPIRE!! I thought it was over with that! But you have to admit, she looked beautiful.

"okay everyone now of course you know that the video invovles a princess and of course the six princes who are trying to win her heart. But now it has been changed to five princes because one of you will be the older brother."

"So, who's gonna be the brother?" I asked.

"I've already decided that it will be Dongwoon." the director said.

"So the rest of us are gonna try to win the princess's heart in the video?" Ki Kwang asked.

"Exactly! One thing...you guys are gonna be human princes and yes, Hachi will be a princess of the underworld." KI Kwang and I looked at each other and then at Hachi and Dongwoon who looked like they loved the idea.

Soon enough we went to rehearsals to practice our routines. The whole time im watching Hachi who had her own dance in the video. It's funny! First she's an intern and now she's also in the video! Eventually the choreographer pulled Dongwoon over to her because they were gonna do a special sibling dance for the video.

During our break we were told who was gonna be the one to get Hachi in the end and to no surprise, it was gonna be me. But what was surprising was that the others were gonna end up together...Ki Kwang and Dongwoon, Junhyung and hyunseung. BUt there was no one for Doojoon, but he didn't seem to care whatsoever...i wonder why. Hachi wasn't with us the rest of the day because the director wanted to inform her about the video and everything about it.

So we had to do things without her and somehow we did not manage to do anything right!! XD