Concert Surprise

Honestly what happened?

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

The last week came quickly and it was time to leave for the concert. Hachi prepared an extra special breakfast for everyone and a good luck party that lasted for a long time...until 1:00pm ^^. By the time it was 1:30 pm we all started leaving and I gave Hachi a goodbye kiss while everyone but Doojoon and Junhyung gave her a goodbye hug. We got into the car and waved goodbye to Hachi before the car drove away.

~Hachi's P.O.V~

Sadness started to crawl up inside me and I was about to cry but I remembered that I still had a job to do even without B2ST around. I got my stuff ready. and was about to leav when guess who? That's right! Super Junior burst through the door without knocking an instantly grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the dorm and onto a bus. Not the way I wanted to leave but I got out quicker, that was something. Of course it was very uncomfortable for me to be with a group as hyper as this (Not really. ^^) We got back to their dorms and...yeah...i dont know what to say about it because it looked like the B2ST dorm.

I wondered how they never get confused about whose dorm belongs to who. The only difference was that there was a TV in the living room and it wasn't broken. There were a lot more rooms in the dorm but the guys like to sleep together. That made me feel even weirder...dont know why though! I walked around the dorm until i came upon a room that had my name on it.

i opened the door and inside was a bed, a lamp, a closet, a big TV, and a laptop...they really prepared for me. I walked over to the TV and turned it on, went over to the bed and watched whatever was on. Luckily it was the channel where B2ST would be performing later on this evening.

~Jun Hyung's P.O.V~

We all arrived at the hotel around 3:30 pm and the whole way there, i kept stealing glances at Hyunseung whenever he wasn't looking and if he saw me, i would quickly look away. To everyone's no surprised looks, each person had to share a room with another member. Obviously Ki Kwan and Dongwoon had to share a room but i had to share a room with Yoseob while Hyunseung shared with Doojoon. I was okay with the arrangement but i was also sad about not being in the same room.

But even with that, at least our rooms were next to each other...WAIT! WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?! I said i wasn't going to care about anyone so why am i thinking this way?

I threw myself on the bed and pulled the sheets over me so Yoseob wouldn't see or ask me if i was okay but he didn't ask because i heard him complain about Hachi not being with us. It was annoying but at least it kept him from bugging me...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yoseob woke me up later that evening and dragged me into the dressing room where everyone else was already finishing up and of course Hyunseung was already done. When we were all ready, we headed off to the stage where thousands of screaming fans were chanting our named. We took our positions, the lights dimmed and the music started playing....the song was at the halfway point when Yoseob's turn came up.

Yoseob- jeoldaelo kkaeeonal su eobseol geos gata ma shock.

Junhyung- maeil bam kkume (kkume) neoui mogsoli (soli) deulliji anha (anha) neon eodie.

Hyunseung- niga nal tteonaseo haengboghaehandamye on geuleomyeon naega nunmul chama bolge.

During Hyunseung's part doojoon kept flirting with him...grabbing his , carressing his face then doojoon did something he shouldn't have...doojoon took Hyunseung's chin, raised it up and then kissed him!! The other members stopped what they were doing and the fans stopped screaming, only to gasp and murmur. I dropped my microphone, went over to doojoon and punched him in the jaw. It wasn't hard enough that he fell but it was hard enough to leave a mark.

"JUNHYUNG WHAT THE HELL!?"

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR KISSING HYUNSEUNG!"

"Why do you care?" He asked getting closer with curiousity.

"BECAUSE IM IN LOVE WITH HIM!" I said out loud into his microphone. 

I heard everyone gasp really loudly and when i looked at hyunseung...he was blushing very brightly and looking away. i walked over and tried to say something but i couldn't find the words. The next thing i knew, i heard someone in the audience yell kiss and thats when everyone including yoseob started to chant. I dodn't make a move but that didn't stop Hyunseung...he wrapped his arms around my neck and gently kissed me, and everyone cheered. After the kiss, we continued the performance without any problems....that is until a bunch of screaming fans almost tried to kill us!!!

~Hachi's P.O.V~

I couldn't believe what i heard! Junhyung admitting to being in love with Hyunseung?! IT was unreal and poor doojoon! he got hurt really badly. Although the other members didn't seem surprised, then again they did tell me about the whole junseung issue at the dorm a few weeks ago. i was about to leave when one of the members knocked the door down and he had a paintball gun in  his hand. He had protective gear on but i didn't so that made me an easy target but he didn't shoot. Instead he threw the gun at me and told me to be ready...

*Ok from now on this is my main goal for the time being. This story is almost done, all that's left is to get the Dooseob couple together. XD*