Christmas Semi-Confession

Honestly what happened?

~Doojoon's P.O.V~

One week after that disaster, it was time for the dance battle. The battle lasted an hour  because everyone had their own unique routine to perform, by the time it was over, it was up to Hachi to make the decision.

"Ok te winner is...B2ST!" Hachi announced.

"WHAT?" Super Junior yelled.

"Come on let's just go." Donghae said and stormed off.

"Hachi as a thank you, I want to ask you something."

"What is it Yoseob?" Hachi asked.

Yoseob got down on one knee, took out a black box and asked his question. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes." Hachi said without hesitation and instantly kissed Yoseob. With my heart broken, I walked away and returned to the dorm. They all came 2 hours later, cheering and laughing surrounding the lovebirds. I went to my room, locked the door and punched the floor hard that I almost broke my hand. I sat on the floor and just looked up at the ceiling and thought about Yoseob for a long time.

-3 months Later-

It was already going to be christmas so we all accompannied Hachi to the airport. She decided to spend christmas with her family and everyone but me was upset about her leaving.

"Come on guys! It's only 2 days." Hachi said lovongly.

"We know but still." They all whined.

"HAchi will you promise to come back?" Yoseob asked.

"Yes I wll so don't worry, no I need to go everyone!" Hachi said and kissed Yoseob then left through the doors to the plane.

-The next night-

We all decided to go to the Christmas Festival to have at least one good night together. Right after we got there, we instantly played almost every game we could find. Soon it was 8:30 pm and we were going to find a spot to watch the fireworks when I noticed that Yoseob wasn't with us.

"Hey has anyone seen Yoseob?" I asked.

"He was just her a minute ago." Ki Kwang said.

"Hold on! I'll find him." I said and took off.

`Yoseob's P.O.V~

I had no idea where I was...I lost everyone and now I have no clue where to go. The only thing I could do was try to go back but that wasn't going to happen because suddenly there was a group of boys coming towards me.

"Well look what we have a here...a B2ST boy."

"All of our girlfriends find you cute, but I don't see why." the red-head said.

"Let's try something." The black-haired one suggested and punched me in the face. I tried to stand my ground but they just laughed and continued beating me. I tried to fight back but I wasn't strong enough to take 4 guys down.

-10 minutes later-

I was on the floor, bvadly bruised and bleeding, luckily it wasn't a lot of blood everywhere. I looked up at them and they continued laughing and spitting on me.

"I still don't see it." The red-head said.

"Let's continue this make-over, that ok with you L.A?"

"Sure Young Woo, let's continue." They were about to hit me again when I heard Doojoon's voice in the distance.

"Yoseob is that you?" Doojoon yelled.

"Doojoon help me!!!" I begged him.

"I'm coming!" Doojoon yelled back. Within moments Doojoon came and put himself between me and my attackers.

"Who are you?" Asked Young Woo.

"My name is Doojoon, why are you hurting him?" Doojoon demanded.

"To see what makes him so cute." L.A replied. "What's it to you?"

Doojoon hesitated before saying. "He's my lover so if you mess with him then you deal with me." I couldn't believe what I heard but it made me happy.

"Ok then, let's get them both!" L.A yelled and everyone came at the both of us. Doojoon dodged every attack, grabbed my hand and we made a run for it. We ran until we came upon an alleyway. We hid inside the shed that was open and closed the door. Doojoon held onto me very tightly and I huess he was watching out for our attackers, he let me go and sat on the floor in  front of me. I sat down next to him and tried to find a way to ask if he really meant what he said back there.

"Doojoon did yo really mean what you said?" I asked hoping that it would be true.

"I just said it to keep those guys from hurting you any further." Doojoon said blankly.

"Oh!" I said feeling a little dissappointed and empty, I moved away from Doojoon and sat on the other side of the shed. After about 5 minutes Doojoon stood up and opened the door, he looked back at me and told me we needed to go. I stood up without a word and walked out the door behind Doojoon.

~Ki Kwang's P.O.V~

We frantically looked around for Doojoon and Yoseob and soon enough I saw them heading our way. I called out to the others and met up with Doojoon and Yoseob but when I did, I saw that Doojoon looked serious and Yoseob looked upset, quiet, and saw that his eyes were red....probably cried a lot. I took Yoseob and walked him back to the others because I knew that whatever made Yoseob upste, it was because of Doojoon.

I found a spot near a tree away from Doojoon and sat next to Yoseob. I don't know what happened but it was clear that Doojoon hit the final straw because I heard Yoseob and he sounded angry.

"I hate Doojoon!"

But I knew the truth behind those words.