Yoseob's Decision

Honestly what happened?

~Hyunseung's P.O.V~

As we were walking back to the dorm, Hachi got a call from Eun-Seung. Not sure what it was about, but before I could aske her, Hachi took off without a word...Junhyung and I looked at each other in confusion. We both shrugged and continued on ahead, when we got to the dorm...the sun already set and all the lights were off. I opened the door and inside was a trail of small candles on either side of the hall that led to the living room. Junhyung held onto me as we went inside we went further into the dark house until...

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone yelled and threw confetti all over us and started laughing. Junhyung and I laughed with them, after about an hour...someone came through the door and to our dismay, it was Super Junior. They all ran into the living room and the first two things they said were "Happy Birthday Hyunseung and where's hachi?"

Hachi came downstairs 5 minutes later and she looked amazing! She wore a long red gown with a single red bow in her hair and a re rose in the center along with a silver stone. Yoseob tried to be the forst one to compliment her but...Super Junior knocked him down and got to her first.

"Hey Hachi you may have knocked me out which most people can't do, I still like you and you look very beautiful." KangIn said.

"Yeah! You look amazing!" Donghae agreed.

I went over to Yoseob and tried to help him up and when I did...Yoseob ran over to Super Junior and knocked them down one by one. Now I understood how he managed to get Ki Kwang and Dongwoon up on the roof.

"Listen up! Only I can say those things to Hachi!" Yoseob announced.

"Why is that?" Donghae asked.

"Because she is my girlfriend!"

"No way! She never said anything about having a boyfriend especially an Idol boyfriend." They all said in unison.

"There was no rule saying that I should talk about my personal life." Hachi said defensively.

-10 Minutes Later-

~Hachi's P.O.V~

Everything was awkward between Yoseob and the Super Junior members, especially with me. The party went well but all went straight to hell when Donghae and KangIn tried to sneak me away with them. Honestly it was just pointless arguing with them and to make matters worse...Ki Kwang, Dongwoon, Hyunseung, and Junhyung along with Doojoon joined the fight.

But for some reason, even with Yoseob fighting for me, I didn't feel anything for it. Everything I had for Yoseob was somehow vanishing but it would be better if I didn't say anything about it. Soon enough the room was filled with the mind-numbing bull (sorry) that got so irritating that I screamed.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE UP!! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF 5 YEAR OLDS... sorry Yoseob." They all stared at me in shock and their jaws dropped to the floor like they never heard anyone swear before, but they were also scared.

"Okay, sorry Hachi." They all said and literally backed away from me.

"Okay then, if you really want me...then you'll settle this like the grown men you are."

"How about a dance battle?" Yoseob, Ki Kwang, Donghae and KangIn suggested.

"That could work." I said and sat down on the couch. I looked at everyone and they were looking at each other as bitter rivals.

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

After those bastards left, I went to go check on Hachi who went to bed early and found that she was asleep on the floor. Little did she know was that her dress was up and her legs were showing, along with the fact that her dress was coming off. Her breathing was slow and heavy and her chest was moving, her face was flushed and her hair was a mess. I walked over and steadily picked her up and carried her to bed, she opened her eyes after I placed the blamket on her and smiled when she saw me.

"Hey what time is it?" She asked sleepily.

"It's only 8:30pm, you crashed pretty early tonight." I told her and carressed her cheek softly, she took her hand and placed it on top of mine. Her hand felt soft and warm. Whenever I'm near her, I always feel certain that she'll always be with me no matter what.

But even with having Hachi by my side, I still have this feeling that my heart isn't complete. I still needed something, I thought maybe it was marriage but that was probably too soon. But then again, we don't have to get married right away, we could just be engaged for a while.

I stopped carressing her cheek, kissed her then left her room and went to see Ki Kwang who appeared to be waiting for me.

"Ki Kwang I need a favor."

"What is it?" He asked cheerfully.

"DO you have an...an...an engagement ring?"

"Why yes I do! I actually have three."

"Okay." I said weirded out.

"Here you go! Why do you need it anyway?"

"I'm going to ask Hachi to marry me." I said confidently.

"CONGRATULATIONS! Today you are a man! So when are you asking?" Ki kwang asked while jumping up and down on his bed.

"I plan to do it next week."

"Next week?" Ki Kwang asked in confusion.

*Okay this story is almost over and im glad I did this, although I wish I could've gotten more comments than I do right now :( *