2 weeks later...

Honestly what happened?

 

~Hachi’s P.O.V~

Yoseob and I were handling our insane relationship a lot better than before but the only problem…he was clinging to me like a lost puppy. Wherever I went, he would follow (except the bathroom.) it was annoying but very cute and I swear it reminded me of someone but I didn’t know who. Anyways the boys have been preparing for their first concert tour that was happening in just one week and everyone but Jun Hyung hung out with me.

            I wanted to talk to him but he made it clear to me and everyone else that he didn’t want anything to do with us and we respected his decision. Later that day Eun-Seung had me go with Yoseob and the others to appear on a game show, we had no idea what she had in store for us. When we got there…we were pulled into a dressing room where the guys were forced to put on sheep costumes. As for me… I was wearing a random little girl’s costume that looked similar to the song “Mary had a little lamb”. But instead of one lamb, there were six lambs and we were thrown in the audience.

            It was very embarrassing to be out on TV dressing like this but at least I got to see Yoseob in a costume I could never imagine.^^ At least it wasn’t just us that were in costumes…the whole audience was dressed up and some were in even ridiculous than we were. Luckily the game show didn’t last long (1 hour) and we were able to go home…not exactly. Yoseob pulled me away from the others and he took me to a restaurant to eat something but that wasn’t the only reason.

   “Hey Hachi…it’s going to be boring without you around when me and the guys leave.” Yoseob said sadly.

   “I know, it won’t be the same especially since I’ll be working with Super Junior the whole time.” I said without thinking.

   “Wait! You’ll be with Super Junior??” He asked out loud and almost fell out of his seat. ^^

~Doojoon's P.O.V~

We just got back to the dorm not realizing that Hachi and Yoseob weren't with us at all and apparently no one else noticed.

"Hey where did Hachi and Yoseob go?" I asked.

"Don't know, don't care." Junhyung said coldly and sat on the couch.

We all looked at him in shock and Ki Kwang looked like he was going to punch him but Dongwoon convinced him otherwise. I would have hit Junhyung instead but I didn't see the point in starting something with the likes of him. I decided to go look for Hachi and Yoseob but when I opened the front door, they were already there and Yoseob was complaining about something.

"Doojoon! Hachi won't tell me!" Yoseob whined cutely.

"Tell you what?" I asked.

"If she's going to be with Super Junior!" He yelled.

"Hachi, just tell him or he'll keep asking." I begged her, trying to keep Yoseob off me.

"Trust me, he's been asking the whole way back and I still managed to stay quiet." Hachi said and walked past me and Yoseob and went inside the dorm. I went back to the living room where everyone was gathered including Manager Eun-Seung.

"Okay everyone listen up! As you know you guys will be going on your first concert tour and Hachi here will be with Super Junior."

"WHAT?!" Ki Kwang, Dongwoon and Hyunseung all said in unison.

"No she's coming with us!" Yoseob argued and held onto Hachi so tightly that she couldn't move.

"Sorry Yoseob but the arrangement has already been made." Eun-Seung said.

Yoseob's face puffed up in anger like a spoiled kid and left the room, taking Hachi with him. I never knew how deeply he felt about a girl, I guess trying to ruin the relationship to keep Yoseob to myself is going to be hard. But I guess there's something else I could do to change his feelings, maybe I could talk to Hachi about it. When everyone was taking turns taking a shower, I took the oppurtunity to talk to Hachi alone but that wasn't going to happen.

I went over to Hachi's room to see her but she wasn't there and when I was about to go to my room, I saw Yoseob's door slightly opened. When i looked inside...my heart sank! I saw them in bed together kissing very passionately. I couldn't bring myself to watch them anymore so i silently closed the door and went to my room. My heart ached so much that i would've died, but even so I still wanted to be with yosoeb so badly. I could've done something about it but Yoseob would never forgive me if I did anything to Hachi. I crawled into my bed and hid under my sheets, I let myself drift off in agony.

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

I stared at Hachi as she slept besde me, her breathing slow and her face flushed. I carressed her cheek slowly and moved her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. I drifted off to sleep next to her and quietly said "Good night Doojoon." I immediately woke up surprised at what I said just now and tried to shake the feelings that began appearing.

I stayed awake for about 15 minutes before I finally went to sleep but even so, that was pretty hard seeing as how my dreams included Doojoon and I together. But it also showed Hachi but then she and Doojoon disappeared and I woke up screaming. No one appeared to hear me scream but it did wake Hachi, she opened her eyes slowly and saw my expression and tried to help me get better. Knowing that Hachi was there was enough to calm me down but I will never understand what that dream was about. I layed back down and tried to sleep...I did and at least the dream didn't return.