Look at what you did!!

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~

I quickly ran inside and had everyone help me Ki kwang and Dongwoon down from the roof. Junhyung got me a ladder and went outside, he set the ladder on the side of the dorm and I began climbing and made it to the top. I carefully walked across the roof until I reached Ki Kwang and Dongwoon, I bent down and tried to lift them up but I slipped and fell....my hands holding onto the edge of the roof. I got really scared that I was going to fall that I tried to pull myself up but my fingers were already slipping and soon enough, I was falling to the ground. I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see the earth rapidly approaching me, when I landed, the floor didn't feel hard but I was too afraid to look at what I landed on.

"You can open your eyes now."

"Thanks for catching me Hyunseung." I said when I opened my eyes and looked up...I immediately started crying and held onto him very tightly.

"It was scary wasn't it?" He asked and I nodded and buried my face in his shirt. "Junhyung get them down and I'll take Hachi inside."

"OKAY!" I heard Junhyung yell and Hyunseung took me inside and brought me to my room where he set me down on my bed. He stayed with me to make sure that I was okay but we both knew that I wasn't. Sure I stopped crying but I was quiet the whole time, I must of looked like a zombie to him, everyone else came in not long after and their expressions told me that they were scared and worried about how I looked to them.

"Is she going to be okay?" I heard Dongwoon ask.

"I'm not sure, I mean that was a pretty big fall." Hyunseung replied.

"Let's leave her alone for now." Ki Kwang suggested. Everyone left the room and Hyunseung placed a blanket over me and then he left. I managed to go to sleep and I'm pretty sure I was asleep for about an hour, after I woke up I stayed in my room not bothering to see anyone....the shock of the fall was still around me. I suddenly got paranoid and ran out the door and hit a wall, and soon I was seeing stars! I got up and stumbled into the living room and Ki Kwang helped me sit down on the couch. I was still a little scared so I held onto Ki Kwang....not sure why.

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

I just returned to the dorm after wandering around the city trying to find Hachi, and before I went into my room to change....Dongwoon came up to me and he smacked me!

"WHAT THE HELL DONGWOON?? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HITTING ME LIKE THAT?"

"COME HERE!" Dongwoon said and he dragged me into the living room where everyone was waiting around  Hachi as if something was going to happen if they didn't keep an eye on her. "LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!!" Dongwoon forced me to look at Hachi and I was afraid! She had a pained expression and her eyes showed signs of fear, and she was holding onto Ki Kwang for dear life.

"What happened?" I asked

"Well when you tied me and Ki Kwang up, Hyunseung called Hachi and I asked her to come help us, in which she tried to. In the end she almost got killed if Hyunseung didn't catch her, so now she's pretty scared and we all agreed that you can't go anywhere near her." Dongwoon expalined.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because it is YOUR fault that she's like this and because you always jump to conclusions whenever it involves someone you like!" Ki Kwang replied. I looked back at Hachi one last time before I went to my room and slammed the door shut....What the hell is wrong with me? Something always has to go wrong whenever I'm involved with someone.

~hachi's P.O.V~

I didn't bother to follow after Yoseob because everyone was being so protective of me. They all stayed with me and honestly whenever one of them...I would follow them except when they went to the bathroom. A few hours later, Doojoon came home form wherever he was and entered the living room with a look saying "what's going on here?" Everyone was oblivious to the fact that he was even there until Junhyung got up to go to the kitchen.

"Hey Doojoon." Junhyung said passing by.

"What's with everyone so close together?"

"We're all worried about Hachi since she came close to death today." Ki Kwang said.

"HOW?" Doojoon asked.

"Ask Yoseob!" They all said in unison, he nodded and left the living room, around luch time I got up and went to the kitchen to prepare food. But I saw that Junhyung already prepared something for everyone except for Yoseob. Everyone got their lunch and went to the dining room table and began eating...Yoseob came down and saw that there was no food for him but he didn't say anything, instead he went to the kitchen and prepared something for himself. By the time he sat down to eat, the rest of us were already done, I wanted to go to bed early so I went to my room, got my stuff and went to the bathroom...I ended up taking a long shower. After I was done, I dried myself off and put on my bunny pajamas and went to my room, before i crawled into bed manager Eun-Seung came in.

"Esther because of what Ki Kwang told me, you won't be working tomorrow."

"Okay."

"But that doesn't mean that you'll be off the hook the next day!"

"I understand!" I said blankly, she nodded then left my room. I crawled into my bed and tried to go to sleep, but every time i closed my eyes...the image of me falling kept replaying over and over and I would wake up screaming. Every time I did, the guys would run into the room panicking and out of breath, they would all try to comfort me but it always requires one of them singing or acting in a stupid way. When they saw that I was calm enough, they would leave but one of them would wait outside the door just in case I had another "shock attack" and would signal the others....honestly I'm really lucky to have them.