BIG BROTHER?!

Honestly what happened?

~Ki Kwang's P.O.V~

After a long day of work, I was glad to be going home. As I was walking to the van, I saw that Dongwoon still didn't get in and it looked like Junhyung was being mean to him again. I walked past Dongwoon and got in the van and Dongwoon came in aft er and sat next to me as always.

"Hey dongwoon how come you always sit next to Ki Kwang?" Yoseob asked.

"Who I sit next to is none of your business>" Dongwoon said coldly

"No need to get offensive I was only asking!" Yoseob said putting his hands up.

"Dongwoon Yoseob has apoint you always sit next to him and no one else." Junhyung said and Dongwoon didn't say anything else and I couldn't blame him. The guys were giving him a hard time for something as unimportant as who sits where, but even so I always like it when he sits next to me. Truth is even though we always fight, we both know we never mean it and it's the only way we communicate our feelings without letting the others know about it. I always feel uncomfortable talking about my feelings to anyone especially Dongwoon. 

We got back to the dorm and when we got inside, we smelled something delicious and ran into the dining room. Hachi was setting up the table, and when she saw us she had a big smile and ran past the rest of us and hugged Dongwoon.

"Welcome back big brother!" she said in a happy tone.

"BIG BROTHER?!" We all asked in unison.

"Okay Dongwoon expalin!" Yoseob said turning red.

"I think the talk we had got to her and now she's calling me big brother which I don't mind at all." Dongwoon said with a smile looking down at Hachi.

I stared at Hachi and the way she was with Dongwoon and the way he looked at her. She stared at him like a loving little sister and he stared like a loving big brother....WAIT! How old is Hachi anyway?

"Hachi how old are you?" I asked and everyone looked at her waiting to hear her answer.

"I turned 18  2 months ago." she said happily

"HEH??? NO WAY!! YOU LOOK 15!! Are you telling the truth?" Yoseob asked surprised slightly hoping that she was telling the truth. She nodded, I guess it was okay for these two to be together as long as they had no feelings for each other...and I know what you're thinking, you probably want to know why I care? Well I won't answer.

"GUYS! Let's eat!" I said distracting everyone and everyone agreed. Doojoon and Yoseob sat next to each other, Hyunseung and Junhyung together, and me hachi, and Dongwoon sat next to each other. It was awkaward on the count that Hachi wanted Dongwoon to feed her....still don't understand!

After we were done, Doojoon had Yoseob wash the dishes, of course Yoseob didn't want to but Doojoon wore him down. I followed Dongwoon and Hachi into the dance room and watched them, it looked like Hachi wanted to learn a dance and Dongwoon was happy to teach her.

"Hey Ki Kwang what are you doing?"

"Yoseob shush!" I said turning around.

"WHY?...OH! I see!" he said with a smile "You're worried about Dongwoon and Hachi!"

"HEY! You're always going mental when it comes to Doojoon and Hachi so don't start with me!" I warned him and went back to watching Dongwoon and Hachi.

Yoseob didn't have any comebacks, the whole time we watched them dance and the worst possible thing happened...they did a partner dance and Yoseob nearly screamed blowing our cover IDIOT!! Yoseob kept squirming around and it was hard to keep him calm. After they were done, Yoseob and I walked away making sure that no one saw us. Not long after, Yoseob finally stopped moving around, which was good but I didn't know that he was unconscious. I'M AN IDIOT!! I put him gently on the floor and walked away slowly.

I went to my room and layed down on my bed, staring at the ceiling like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Not long after I went to my room, someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it and what did I do?" I asked.

"It's Doojoon and I just want to ask you something."

"Come in!" I said and he came in with a still unconscious Yoseob on his shoulders.

"Why did I find Yoseob passed out in the hallway?"

"I may have accidently left him there after I accidently covered his mouth to keep him quiet.....was that bad?"

"YES!"

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Look I...I...just want to know okay? We're like family so we need to take care of each other." Doojoon tried to sound calm but any idiot could tell that he has feelings for Yoseob even though Yoseob likes Hachi. This group is completely insane! I like Dongwoon, Yoseob and hachi like each other....understandable and Doojoon likes Yoseob.

Honestly the only people left who don't have weird feelings are Hyunseung and Junhyung...I think. Doojoon didn't say anything more and left the room with Yoseob who was already waking up. Soon after that, Eun-Seung yelled for everyone to come to her office to discuss something important. Everyone went up to her office and waited to hear what she had to say.

"You guys are no longer grounded and you are free to go back into the game room but......" she paused.

"But what?" Junhyung asked.

"If anyone ever ties anyone up and puts them on the roof...YOSEOB! will pay severe consequences!" Everyone started laughing and then stopped when they felt something evil watching them. "Okay you can leave now!" she said and we all walked away. The first thing we did was run to the game room and we nearly broke the door down! Junhyung and Hyunseung went staright for the video games...those two almost blew up the console with their intense gaming. Doojoon and Yoseob went straight for the twister game that me and Yoseob always use. Dongwoon and Hachi were telling them where to go and I just sat down on the couch and stared at Dongwoon.

Dongwoon was always the person I look at and always hang out with....I'll never give him to anyone! not even Hachi, sure she's cute and the kind of girl that Dongwoon might go for but he already belongs to me.