First Date

Honestly what happened?

 

~Hyunseung’s P.O.V~

We came back exhausted and hungry…sure we had a great time with those kids at the studio but I never knew how much energy we could waste. Yoseob and I threw ourselves on the couch, Doojoon and Junhyung sat on the floor while Dongwoon and Ki Kwang fell asleep on each other. (I would have dragged them to a room but I had no energy left.)

I heard the front door open and Hachi came into the living room and she looked just as tired as we were. She plopped on the couch…on top of me and Yoseob, at least she wasn’t heavy. I moved her off of me and onto Yoseob because I know for a fact that he would love to have her on top of him…that sounded so wrong. I got up and went to the kitchen to get something to drink and while I was drinking, someone stupidly put their hand on my shoulder. Without thinking, I elbowed whoever was behind and then I heard them fall on the floor. When I turned around, the person I attacked was Doojoon.

“Oh my god! I’m sorry Doojoon but you know better than to sneak up on me like that.”

“I had that coming…I was just going to ask you something.” Doojoon said getting up.

“What is it?” I asked.

“I wanted to know if you wanted to see this movie with me tomorrow.”

“Which one?”

“Zombie Dragon City.” He said happily

“Isn’t that a game?” I asked.

“Yep! So do you wanna go?”

“Sure!” I said without hesitation. We went back to the living room to find Hachi, Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Ki Kwang no longer in the living room. Junhyung wasn’t in the living room either but Doojoon and I both knew that he went to the game room.

-The Next Day,   Junhyung’s P.O.V-       

I woke up extremely tired and exhausted…nest time I should never play Zombie Dragon City until 4:00 am. Somehow I was in my bed, last thing I remember was passing out in the game room and that was it. I left the room and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, after I was done I went to the kitchen to see Hachi but she wasn’t there. I checked the living room and the game room but no one was there either.

I looked everywhere to see if anyone was in the dorm but all I found was an empty space with me and Eun-Seung. Not really because Eun-Seung was never at the dorm, sometimes she is…sometimes she’s not. I went back to my room and found 4 notes attached to my door.

Note: 1

            Dear Junhyung,

Ki Kwang and I are going to the amusement park…we’ll be back whenever.

-Dongwoon

Note: 2

            Dear Junhyung,

I’m taking Hachi to see a movie with me…would have asked you to come but you were dead asleep. ^^

-Yoseob

Note: 3

            Dear Junhyung,

Won’t be back until next week…sorry…bye!

-Eun-Seung <3

Note: 4

            Dear Junhyung,

Hyunseung and I are going to see Zombie Dragon City! Upset you were asleep? I bet you are!

-Doojoon ^^

~Yoseob’s P.O.V~

Hachi and I were looking at movie titles to decide what we wanted to see until I spotted Ki Kwang and Dongwoon next to Doojoon and Hyunseung. I don’t know what came over me but I started to feel weird and it kind of freaked me out, before I could do anything…Hachi called them over. I didn’t want Doojoon to see me, so I tried to hide but nothing can go by Hyunseung unnoticed. He saw me trying to leave and instantly tackled me to the floor and dragged me back to the others. I stood up and placed myself near Hachi to avoid being near Doojoon.

“What movie are you two going to see?” Ki Kwang asked.

“We haven’t decided yet.” I said

“Okay…then why don’t you see Zombie Dragon City with us?” Dongwoon asked.

“Is it scary?” Hachi and I asked.

“Don’t know, either way you’re coming with us!” Hyunseung said and pulled me and Hachi to the ticket booth, bought the tickets and dragged us inside.

-Junhyung’s P.O.V-

I went to the game room and started playing Zombie Dragon City…it wasn’t as much fun without Doojoon constantly screaming at me and the screen. I stopped playing and went to the living room, didn’t know why because there was no T.V to look at. Within moments I fell asleep on the couch and didn’t wake up again until I heard Yoseob screaming and crying at the same time.

“What happened to him?” I asked sleepily

“Yoseob is now even more afraid of Zombie Dragons than Vampire Zombies.” Ki Kwang said trying not to laugh.

“How do you know this?” I asked.

“We all kind of went to see Zombie Dragon City.” Hachi replied.

“WHAT?!” I yelled and walked away from them. I understand they didn’t wake me up but for them to see Zombie Dragon City without me is unforgiveable. I went to my room and locked the door, I didn’t want to see want to see anyone not even Hyunseung, I missed seeing Yoseob’s terrified face. Next time I won’t be as nice to them as I have been because for Dongwoon and Ki Kwang to lie about where they were going wasn’t like them at all. From now on I won’t care about anything they say or want  >:(