SURPRISE!!.......I guess

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~

"If your done being an idiot, then can I ask what you're doing in here?" Yoseob asked with a small smile on his face.

"I'm in here because I brought your clothes in here and I decided to wait in here."

"They are?" he asked surprised.

"Yeah they're on the racks and they're labeled so it'll be easy to tell what belongs to who."

"Nice." He said and patted me on my head, he got his clothes and was already removing his shirt...in front of me!! I instantly turned red and left the room as fast as I could and stood outside the door. Yoseob called me back in and what I saw was unbelieveable! the black tanktop...his black jeans...made him stand out perfectly along with the red sweater.....oh man! what do I do? I can feel myself turning red just looking at him!!! Yoseob came up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I stared into his eyes and could see what he saw... a small girl with brown hair and hazel eyes...blushing uncontrolably and I guess he was going to tease me again. he placed hi right hand under my chin, lifted it up slightly and lowered his head, he was about to kiss me when the door opened and the rest of the members came in. We all looked at each other, no one saying a word, then Yoseob released his grip on me and walked out of the room.

"Was Yoseob?" they all tried to say.

"I think so." was all I could tell them "Your clothes are on the racks over there." They all looked at each other and then big happy smiles spread across their faces.

"P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!" They all screamed and gave me a hug, and within minutes just like Yoseob they were undressing in front of me! What's wrong with them? Did they not see that I was still in here? I left the room once again and gave them privacy. When everyone was done, they had me take a picture of them and this is what they described themselves as...."looking very y!" If only I had gotten a picture of Yoseob!! Seeing as how we finished early, the boys did the first part of the celebration...they had a race..they ran extremely fast and were cheating! How? Ki Kwang jumped over Dongwoon, and then Dongwoon pulled him back.

Actually only they were cheating, by the time they got there...the winner was decided already because Yoseob beat them to the van even though I don't think he was in the race to begin with. 

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

We got back to the dorm and the other members were already talking about the party. We all divided the work evenly so we can get it started quicker and we finished quickly alright. By the time it was 3:30 pm, we were all setting up and getting ready, hachi entered the living room where we all cheered happily for her and I could tell from her expression, that she was happy. Ki Kwang and Dongwoon pulled her and practically threw her on the couch, which was their way of saying "sit!" Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung left the living room and came back with a giant teddy bear....nice but not good enough!

"This is our present!". They said in unison. "Dongwoon! Ki Kwang your up!" Ki Kwang and Dongwoon left quickly and came back with a signed B2ST poster and a small bear....nothing to say about it.

"This isn't much but we figured you'd like it!" they said and smiled happily. "Doojoon your next!" Doojoon didn't leave the room like everyone else...instead he went up to Hachi and he k-kissed her? No one said a word, not even Hachi! she was too stunned to do anything! But one thing I was sure of was that I wasn't happy about it! I clenched my fist and instantly charged at Doojoon, we both hit the floor and I was punching him in whatever place my hands could get. Ki Kwang, Jun Hyung, and Hyun seung stepped in and tried to stop the fight but ended up getting bruised up. They managed to grab a hold of us but i didn't  calm down and Doojoon was badly injured.

"Doojoon what the hell?" I yelled angrily.

"Yoseob calm down! Doojoon is only trying to mess with you!" Ki Kwang told me.

"WHAT?!" I asked.

"Doojoon knows you like her but won't make a move!" jun Hyung said " he doesn't really like her!" I looked over at Hachi who finally snapped out of it and looked over at evryone, and apparently realized what was going on.

"We all know you like her! We can see it! And we heard Hachi admit to doojoon that she likes you and made him promise not to tell!" Dongwoon said..Jun Hyung let go of me and smacked Dongwoon.

"You're an idiot you know that?" Everyone said

"Come on I messed up! Was hitting me really necessary?" Dongwoon asked.

"YES!" everyone said in unison. Hachi looked over at me and she was turning a deep shade of red! Hachi told everyone to let go of me and to tend to Doojoon's wounds. Hyun Seung nodded and set me down on the floor, everyone took Doojoon to the manager's room upstairs and left me alone with Hachi who was looking down ant her feet and her arm again...I guess that's what she does when she's embarrassed. Neither one of us said anything, let alone look at each other because come on! We found out that we liked each other in a very awkward way! I heard Hachi get up and walk up to me, she sat down next to me, but I walked away from her. After about 15 minutes, I sighed and sat down next to her and tried to think of something to say to her that won't be awkward...finally I managed to say something.

"Look..I-I'm sorry for the way I acted up until now and if you'd let me...I want to give you my present."

"What is it?" She asked looking very confused but eager to know. I put my hand behind her head and pulled her into a kiss...she placed her arms around me and parted her lips, giving me permission to enter....time went by slowly for us and after the kiss, we held onto each other..she snuggled her head on my shoulder and I rested mine on her head. We only let go when we heard someone coming...Hachi ran back to the couch and I laid down on the floor.. I shot a small wink at Hachi and she mouthed the words

I love you