How It Ends

Honestly what happened?

~Ki Kwang's P.O.V~

The next day was really awkward for everyone...we all saw how Doojoon and Yoseob weren't as close as they have been all this time. Whenever Doojoon entered any room, Yoseob would leave right away without a word. No one could take the silence anymore so later that evening, I went to Doojoon, grabbed his arm and threw him in a room. Next I did the same thing to Yoseob and tried to get them talking.

"You know what? EVERYONE is tired of the silence! You two like one another ok?"

"NO I DON'T!" Yoseob yelled.

"QUIET YOU!" I said. " NOw you can't leave until you straighten things out!" I yelled and left. I made sure to lock the door and went back to the game room where Dongwoon, Junhyung, and Hyunseung were playing twister. ^^

"So what did you do?" Dongwoon asked.

"I locked them in a room forcing them to talk." I said confidently.

"Good!" Junhyung said in annoyance.

-2 hours later

I was about to go take a shower and when I tried open my door, it wouldn't open. After 5 minutes I remembered that I locked them in a room and never realized that it was my room. I unlocked the door and what I found was unbeleiveable! I saw Doojoon and Yoseob on MY bed doing it! I stood there in wonder, not moving a muscle because I knew that if I did  then they would notice that I was there.

"What are you doing?" Dongwoon asked.

I turned his head in my direction and all he said was "Oh." Long after, Junhyung and Hyunseung came and asked the same thing. Dongwoon and I made them look inside the room and they had similar reactions.

-10 minutes later-

We heard the front door open and Hachi's voice and we started panicking. Because we paniced, we realized that the door was open and we quickly locked it by the time Hachi saw us.

"What are you guys up to?" SHe asked.

"Nothing, nothing, we aren't up to anything." We all said in unison.

"Really?" She asked suspiciously.

"Yeah we aren't hiding anything behind us!" I said stupidly.

"They got together didn't they?" she asked.

We all looked at each other and nodded our heads, to our surprise she just said "Ok." and walked away. WE all watched her walk away in disbelief. We followed her into the kitchen where she was preparing dinner, we watched her for a while and for an instant...we saw a twinge of sadness in her face. But when we asked if she ws ok all she said was this:

"I know that Yoseob likes Doojoon but i never knew that Doojoon felt that way. To be honest, I wondered if getting married was a good thing and going back to America made me realize something."

"What was it?" I asked.

"That after a few momths...my feelings for Yoseob were going away and because of that, I was afraid that Yoseob would notice and then it would hurt him." She said sadly.

"I knew something was up when you suddenly decided to go to America." Junhyung said.

During dinner, Hachi sat next to me and Dongwoon, allowing Yoseob to sit next to Doojoon. Afterwords, I told Hachi that I would wash the dishes, she agreed and went to her room. Yoseob went to his room soon after, while Doojoon was taking a shower to cool off and be ready.

~Hachi and Yoseob's P.O.V~

I went to my room and sat by the window, I stared into the night sky and looked at the full moon. I looked down at my left hand, down at the engagement ring, I wondered if getting married was the best idea.

Is this right? Do I really want this? These were the only two things that came to mind. I looked at the moon and then back at the ring, I slowly removed the ring and raised it up to the moon where it sparkled brightly. I placed the ring on the window sil and left the room, I know that what I'm doing is right but wrong because I know I'm hurting someone special.

~Hachi's P.O.V~

I walked down the hall and was about to go to the dance room when I saw Yoseob going the opposite way with Ki Kwang. They saw me and stopped where they were and we looked at each other for a while. Finally Yoseob spoke up, breaking the awkward silence.

"Hachi I want to say that even though I'm with you, I want to be with Doojoon, but still keep you by my side."

"Yoseob I will stay by your side because we work together but I can't BE WITH YOU, it won't worked."

"What do you mean?" Yoseob asked.

"I mean keeping the both me and Doojoon won't work, it's going to be hard keeping the both of us happy." 

"I can try! If you let me!" Yoseob urged.

'ALright but if it doesn't work then I can say I told you so." I warned him.

Yoseob nodded and from then on, we tried to be together but after one week...everything went downhill...I did say that it won't work. ^^ My life returned to normal and everyone returned to being how they were before...NOT really! Every member had a lover except me...But I wasn't sad because I've had my eye on a certain someone I run into everyday.

*This isn't the last chapter! Next chapter will be a special chapter and i promise it will be funny to read! and PEOPLE put one comment!! I havent had a comment for a long time!!*