Doojoon and Yoseob

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~

~~Later that day~~

I was preparing dinner for the boys as my first task of the day, and even that was difficult because each one wanted something different. It took a little over and hour and a half to make and serve it, by the time I was finished I was completely tired and it was only dinner. Imagine what tomorrow will be like! I couldn't bring myself to even think about it, so I just set the table and called everyone downstairs.

"Everyone!! Dinner is ready!!" The minute they came into the dining room, they were like a bunch of 5 year olds! Ki Kwang and Dongwoon were pushing each other, Doojoon and Hyun Seung were in a race, and Jun Hyung and Yoseob appeared to be in a staring contest. I was right about it but unfortunately neither of them one, it was a tie. Due to the massive preparations for them, I didn't make anything for myself and I was very hungry. To my dismay, they all heard my stomach growl and they all laughed at me! Luckily Yoseob allowed me to eat with him...BAD idea!! the whole time, he kept feeding me like I was a baby and even though i refused, he wouldn't stop and everyone continued to laugh.

When we were done, i put the dishes away and began washing. By the time I was done, it was already 8:30 pm and I decided to take a shower. Thank god it was next to the stairs! I went to my room and grabbed my stuff, and just as I was about to leave..Yoseob came in with an adorably evil smile on his face that melted my heart.

"Listen Hachi, tomorrow is a test."

"A test?" I said nervously.

"Yeah, a test to see how well you can handle this job."

"What happens if I mess up?"

"You'll see...by the way, don't take long in the shower." Yoseob said with a smirk and left the room. I was scared! I was freaking out! Not only is tomorrow my first day on the job but it's also a test to see how well I can handle it. This was not good! I left my room in a hurry and guess what? I hit a wall! Yoseob got me so worried that I had no idea where I was going or what I was doing.

I managed to get in the bathroom with no problem and the water. After I was done, I headed back to my room where Doojoon was waiting outside my door.

"Listen Yoseob is just trying to scare you, he does that a lot and don't worry I'm sure you'll do great tomorrow." Doojoon said with a  smile and let me get inside my room. "Oh! One more thing... It's very obvious you like Yoseob! I can see it in your movements and expression...but remember not to let that get in the way of your job, ok?"

"Ok! But can you promise not to tell anyone?" I asked feeling embarrased.

"Sure!" He said smiling and patted my head like I was a dog, either way I didn't care. I walked inside my room and set my alarm for 5:00 am seeing s how they needed to be up by 6:00 am and it gave me time to get ready. I crawled into bed and softly said "good night Yoseob" as soon as I fell asleep, I heard Yoseob and Ki Kwang yelling at each other or something. I got out of bed and ran into the living room, where I found Yoseob playing...twister?! Yoseob and Ki Kwang were playing, Doojoon was telling them where to go and everyone else was playing some random video game.

Ki Kwang saw me and tried to say hi but the result ended in he and Yoseob falling to the ground. Yoseob started yelling at him but Ki Kwang ignored him and walked over to a desk near the couch. He had a black box in hand and walked up to me, he placed the box in my hand and told me to take it. I opened it up and found a black collar inside with the word B2ST carved in it.

"Who got me this?" I asked looking at Ki Kwang.

"It was Yoseob." Ki Kwang said smirking.

""What?!" I said furiously and stared at Yoseob who was now laughing extremely hard. I stomped over to him and tried to hit him but Doojoon stopped me before I did anything potentially dangerous. Doojoon leaned over and whispered in my ear "take it as a present, it's not like you hate it right?'

He was right, even though it was a dog collar, Yoseob still gave me something and it meant something to me. Doojoon let me go and placed it around my neck, I caught a glimpse of the now blushing Yoseob...Does he like it? I'm pretty sure he does because the instant he caught me looking at him, he looked the other way. Without knowing it, Doojoon was patting me on my head and to be honest I kinda liked it! Doojoon stopped and sat down on the couch. I stood in the same spot with an unhappy look.

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

I saw Hachi looking very sad after Doojoon sat down. I got up and walked up to her, raised my hand and placed it on her head, I began rubbing her head and she made this cute funny sound. Her face lit up with joy and she looked too cute for her own good.

"Honestly you are a dog if you like being pet on the head." I said teasingly and stopped patting her. She immediately started blushing and we all laughed. Two hours later everyone went to bed and so did I, I was about to go in my room when I spotted Hachi standing outside her door. I was about to say something when she walked inside and closed the door, I went up to her door and heard her praying..keke you can pray all you want but even someone like you can't handle this job.