Unexpected

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~

We managed to finish the living room and then we all went to take a bath one at a time that is.  But because the mess in the living room was all because of Yoseob and Doojoon, they went last! They didn't argue because they knew that if they did....then they would have been outnumbered 5 to 2. After they went in, the rest of us went to the kitchen and put yesterday's dinner away and started on breakfast, when the food was done and the table was set, Doojoon and Yoseob came in and we all sat down and ate our food. Afterwards I decided to tell the guys about what I was going to do today...

"Hey guys listen, I'm going to visit a friend today, so if you guys need me, you can just call my cell phone."

"Is it a guy friend or a girl-friend?" Dongwoon asked.

"Her name is Angelica and she lives around here so seeing as how she knows I live here now, she wants to meet up with me."

"So how long will you be gone?" Hyunseung asked.

"I'll probably be gone until lunch time."

"okay so if we need you, we just need to call?" Junhyung asked.

"Pretty much, so it's okay right?" I asked and they all nodded in agreement and left the dining room leaving me with the dishes. When I was done, I called Angelica and told her to meet me at the park. I went back to my room and got everything I needed then headed off to the bathroom...I took a pretty quick shower and was about to leave, when I remembered that I left my cell phone back on the desk in my room. When I ran back to get it....Doojoon was waiting for me outside my door.

"Hey Hachi do you want me to walk you?"

"No its okay I can make it on my own and besides Yoseob will get mad."

"Okay then wait outside for 10 minutes and I'll be out and Yoseob will never know."

"You make it sound as if I'm cheating on him by sneaking away." Doojoon shrugged and stepped out of the way to let me inside my room. I got my cell phone and ran downstairs in a hurry and almost slammed into the door...luckily I didn't and managed to get to the park without Doojoon following me.

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

Ki Kwang and I were having another twister rematch and it looked like I was going to win if Dongwoon didn't scream in my ear causing me to fall. I got so mad that I ran after him all around the dorm and tackled  him to the ground....and he was laughing? AT ME?! That just made me even angrier!!

"Hey Doojoon where are you going?" Junhyung asked and I looked up at Doojoon who was dressed up for some reason.

"I'm going for a walk..BYE!" he said and left.

"We'll see! Guys we're following Doojoon!" I announced.

"Yoseob what if he is just going for a walk?" Hyunseung asked. I looked at all of them and I'm pretty sure they understood that we were going no matter what! They all got up and ran to the door and tried to open it but ended up breaking the doorknob. I sighed and kicked the door open and we all headed out...we followed Doojoon to the park where Hachi was waiting for her friend, it looked like Doojoon didn't notice her and after 5 minutes Hachi ran. We followed her and found that that the person she ran to wasn't even a girl. I almost screamed but Ki Kwang covered my mouth and we continued looking at her, they stood there and it looked like they were talking.

A little while later an actual girl came and they left, the boy went the opposite direction...I would have said to follow them but Ki Kwang was still covering my mouth. I was soon being dragged away and the whole way I tried to say something but no one heard me, so I did what I could....I bit Ki Kwang.

"YAH!! Yoseob that hurt!!" Ki Kwang complained.

"Well it's what you get for ignoring me!"

"You should have said something then!"

"HOW AM I GOING TO TALK IF YOU'RE STILL COVERING MY MOUTH?"

"Again...should have said something!" I got really mad and was about to hit him but Junhyung hit him first..of course Ki Kwang complained even more and we just all started laughing.

~Hachi's P.O.V~

"Hey Esther so how's the new job? What's the boss like?" Angelica asked.

"It's hard and the manager's crazy!"

"So what do you have to do?"

"Well...." I began "I kinda work with B2ST." I waited for Angelica to say something but when I looked at her, she just stared at me with no expression. That weirded me out so much that I was ready to leave right then, but she came back to reality and tried to say something to me but couldn't find the words.

"Y-you...you...with....with" Was all she managed to say.

"Yes, I work with B2ST but don't say anything to anyone or else things will be mega crazy for me." I urged her She nodded her head in agreement and sighed in relief...suddenly my phone started ringing and when I picked it up, it was a panicking Dongwoon!

"HACHI YOU HAVE TO COME QUICK! KI KWANG AND I ARE TIED UP!!!"

"What happened?"

"Yoseob tied us up so we wouldn't follow him!" Ki Kwang added.

"If your tied uo then how did you call?" I asked.

"Hyunseung called and I have the phone near my ear...NOW HURRY!!" Dongwoon yelled.

"OKAY!" I yelled back and hung up, I got up and apologized to Angelica. I ran as fast as I could and when I got back to the dorm....what I saw was something I thought would never happen! Ki Kwang and Dongwoon were tied up all right but they were dangling from the roof. Which made me wonder how Hyunseung got the phone to them and how Yoseob got them up there, Ki Kwang and Dongwoon saw me and started yelling telling me to help them down right away.