3 weeks later

Honestly what happened?

 

~Hachi’s P.O.V~
 
 
 
       All that time with Super Junior showed me a lot of things that not even fns know about. They were an open and friendly group that spent a lot of time together, and I mean a lot. It made me glad that B2ST was like this (not really) but had their fair share of fights. By 3:00pm Manager Eun-Seung called me saying that B2ST was on their way to the dorm and that I should prepare a special meal for them.
 
 
       I was about to leave when someone wrapped their arms around my waist and would not let go. I turned around to see who it was and found that it was KangIn.
 
“KangIn come on! I need to go.”
“Please don’t go! You’re the best thing that has ever happened around here!” KangIn said as his hold on me got tighter.
“I’m flattered but this was only temporary and you know this.”
“I know but still and besides the other guys feel the same way as me.” He complained.
       I didn’t know how long I was going to keep this up but one thing is for sure…I did develop a bond with them and all the insane things we did was pretty fun. But my job now was to go back to B2ST so I did the only thing I could do. I raised my hand up high and within moments I struck his head as hard as I could, he let go but now he was unconscious. I reacted quickly and ran out the door, after about 2 blocks I heard my name being called and when I looked behind me…SUPER JUNIOR WAS CHASING ME!!
       Can’t they understand that sure I love them but I have a responsibility to B2ST? I ran into the street again in the middle of a green light and didn’t notice that a black car was headed for me. When I did notice, I stood frozen in fear…the car didn’t hit me, all I know is that someone pushed me out of the way and I out.
“Hachi? Hachi? Are you awake?” 
“Huh? What?” I said as I opened my eyes and saw Yosoeb’s concerned face. “What happened? Where am I?”
“You’re back at the dorm an Eunhyuk was the one who carried you inside.” Yoseob explained. “You hit your head on the ground pretty hard…can you stand?”
“I think so…OW!” I yelped. It seems that I hurt my arm somehow after I out.
 
       Yoseob and I went downstairs where everyone was waiting with worried looks. When everyone saw us they instantly sighed with relief and Dongwoon was the first to hug and hurt me at the same time.
“OW!” I complained.
“Sorry.” Dongwoon said with a puppy dog face.
“It’s ok; you didn’t mean to hurt me.” I said as I rubbed my arm. “How did I get hurt?” 
“Ask HeeChul.” Doojoon said and pointed to the red head on the couch.
       Everyone turned to HeeChul who was quietly reading a book trying to look calm. Either way we could see how nervous he was^^ I walked over to him and tried to ask about what happened but he kind of went crazy. He started yelling at everyone defensively and then out suddenly.
       Super Junior stayed until it was time for dinner, they would’ve stayed longer but Eun-Seung made it clear that she wanted them to leave. ^^ It turns out that I broke my arm when HeeChul pushed me out of the street and onto the sidewalk. I had a cast on my arm for several weeks and everyone signed their names…Yoseob’s signature was the biggest out of all the members. ^^
       Days after my cast was removed, I still couldn’t move my right arm which was kind of difficult seeing as how I used my arm for basically anything I needed to do. Yoseob offered to help but even when I told him no, he still helped me anyway. With him helping me, all my work was easy to finish and dinner wasn’t hard to prepare either.
       -One Month Later-
       September had come but that wasn’t the only thing…it was also Hyunseung’s birthday. Today was September 3rd and it was me and Junhyung that needed to keep Hyunseung busy until later that evening. It was fun for the both of them because every game we played at the carnival was meant for two people while I hung out by myself. While I was waiting for Junhyung and Hyunseung to finish their roller coaster ride, I heard someone yell my name.
       “Hey Esther is that you?”
       “Huh? What?” I said and turned around to see that Nee Woo was coming up to me.
       “I thought it was you.” He said. “What are you doing here?”
       “I’m here with my co-workers, it’s someone’s birthday.”
       “Cool, listen thanks for the directions…if I hadn’t made it to my girlfriend’s house, she would’ve killed me.”
       “How is she?” I asked.
       “We broke up 2 weeks ago.” He said sadly.
       “Sorry to hear that.” I said almost apologizing.
       All of a sudden I started to hear someone panicking and it sounded like Junhyung, when I turned around, I saw Hyunseung looking dizzy and pale. Junhyung looked like he was a worried mother of girlfriend, ^^ it was pretty cute, I went over to them and Junhyung panicked even more.
       “HACHI HYUNSEUNG IS DYING!!! Who is this?”
       “Junhyung, I think Hyunseung is only sick from the ride…Oh! This is Nee Woo we met a while back.” I said.
       “Oh, ok.” Junhyung said.
       “We should probably sit him down.” I suggested.
       “Good idea.” Junhyung said and walked Hyunseung to a nearby bench by a shady tree.
       After Hyunseung got better, the four of us spent the whole day together and finished it with a Ferris wheel ride. My phone started to ring when we were at the top and the minute I picked it up, it was Eun-Seung on the other line. She told me that the party was ready and to start heading back. I called Junhyung after Eun-Seung hung up and told him that we needed to go back to the dorm. Junhyung understood and when we got down, we said bye to Nee Woo and headed back.
       *OK here is another update from me and just a word from me, this fanfic is almost over! just a couple more chapters to go.