Cube Entertainment

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~

Soon it was 8:00 am and it was time to leave, everyone gathered at the front door and were waiting for manager Eun-Seung. Luckily she didn't take long so we headed outside where a blue van was waiting for us, everyone was surprised! Even so no one said anything and got inside one by one. Doojoon sat between me and Yoseob, Dongwoon sat on Yoseob's right side, while Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung sat together at the front. Eu-Seung sat next to the driver, soon we drove off and made it to work in about 20 minutes.

Although, instead of everyone getting out one by one....they were all pushing and shoving each other. Sadly Dongwoon hit the floor because Jun Hyung kicked him for being too slow. Yoseob got out quickly and Doojoon held his hand out for me and helped me out of the van.

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

We all walked inside the building and the whole time, I was looking at Doojoon and Hachi who were happily holding hands and talking. We all went into the elevator and Hachi saw me staring at her..Doojoon didn't seem to care if I was looking but he did throw a small smirk at me, making me very angry. We stopped on the floor and before we went into rehearsals, I pulled Doojoon's hands off of Hachi's and walked inside.

~Hachi's P.O.V~

As soon as I walked inside, the choreographer called me over to him.

"You there! Who are you and what's your name?"

"My name is Esther and I'm manager Eun-Seung's helper." I said politely.

"Well at this moment you are going to be my assistant, these boys are practicing for their new video and each one will have a partner and we don't have enough people."

"So where am I in this?"

"You are going to be one of the dancers...now who should I pair you up with? AHA! You will be Doojoon's partner." He said and pushed me over to him. The music began playing and the choreographer began explaining the steps to us, Doojoon and I began practicing...the dance was very intimate and romantic, so it was very weird for me.

Throughout the dance, I saw Yoseob watching us and there was a slight bit of anger in his eyes, I didn't understand why. When the dance was over the choreographer immediately had me dance with each member...I thougnt I was only Doojoon's partner? I danced with everyone until Yoseob was the only one left. I walked over to him awkwardly and he held me close just like Doojoon, and just like Doojoon I felt very nervous. The music began playing and we started dancing... I was so close to Yoseob that I could hear his heart beating.

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

I felt very nervous with her but I tried not to let anyone notice, including her. She looked amazing, even though she was a bit of a klutz, but I didn't care. I felt as if I was in my own little world and Hachi was the only person with me at the time. After the dance was over, we all did our solo dances and each of us had our own specific parts to do, I could see hachi's gaze only on me and also on Doojoon who winked at her and she flinched. I wanted to hit Doojoon! What does he think he's doing? You're not doing this to me again, you here me? I will get to her and make her mine before you get a chance to do anything. An hour and a half later, Hachi brought us to the recording studio where we began practicing the new song. 

~Hachi's P.O.V~

 During the practice session, I got a call from Eun-Seung who I didn't notice was gone up until now.

"Esther how are things going? Are the boys staying on scheduel? Make sure they get home by 5:00 pm ok?"

"Ok! Don't worry I'm keeping them on sheduel! They are practicing the song right now and I'm keeping an eye on them." I told her and hung up the phone. I went back to listening to them sing, I wanted to cry because they were so good and the music melted my heart. After the song was over, they all went over to me and gave me a hug, all except Doojoon who patted me on the head.

"Your doing a great job Hachi! keep it up and we may just have a party for you later." He said with a smile. Everyone agreed with Doojoon about the party and were already planning what to do, Of course Yoseob stopped their conversation.

"Hold on everyone! We can't congratulate her yet! She still has a lot of work to do and we only just began!" Everyone nodded in unison, it was true, my job was only just begining so we couldn't celebrate yet. During their break, the guys and I went to the cafeteria on the seventh floor. Obviously they wanted me to order for them, and they all wanted something different which was very annoying. By the time I got back with their orders, Yoseob and Doojoon weren't around.

"Where are Doojoon and Yoseob?"

"Yoseob dragged Doojoon somewhere, it looked like Yoseob wanted to talk to him about something important." Ki Kwang answered.

"By the way where's our snack?" Hyun Seung asked.

"Oh sorry here it is!" I said and handed everyone their snacks. I decided to go looking for them, I searched every floor except the recording studio. I was about to enter when I heard Yoseob yelling angrily...and I'm pretty sure that I wasn't supposed to hear what he was about to say next...

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

"What is up with you and Hachi?" I said staring at Doojoon waiting for an answer.

"I don't see why it matters to you seeing as how you have your online girlfriend, and besides I like her and you don't so deal with it!" Doojoon said with a smirk saying that he already won this fight.