What just happened?

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~ 

Yoseob didn't say anything after doojoon's comment. To be honest I couldn't say anything either, why would Doojoon say that? And why would Yoseob care who Doojoon is nice to? Even  so everyone was waiting for us so I tried to act calm and knocked on the door.

"Doojoon, Yoseob are you guys in here?"

"Yeah, what is it Hachi?" 

"Everyone is waiting for you guys and the snacks are on the table but you might want to hurry because Jun Hyung and Dongwoon are having an eating contest." I replied

"Ok we'll be right out just wit a  moment." Moments later they came out and Yoseob practically ran back to the cafeteria. Doojoon and I just walked there and of course the snacks were almost gone and the two competitors were now having a staring contest. Hyun Seung was keeping time while Ki Kwang was just eating away, Doojoon sat down and motioned for me to sit next to him but I walked away and sat at another table that was 5 tables away from where Yoseob was sitting.

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

I was in shock! Doojoon always liked to mess with me on everything! God just this once I would have wanted him to back off and let me have something for once. I turned around and saw Hachi not too far from my table, she looked upset...I began to feel bad about everything I did to her up until this point. I wanted to apologize but what could I say? I tried to think of many things but nothing came out right! AAHHH!!! Why is it that when I want something, I need to fight for? It's not fair! Life would be easier if things just worked out the way you want it to. I decided that whatever happenened then at least I did something, I walked ove rtho Hachi who was already leaving. We both looked at each other for a long time...her small hazel eyes were captivating! It almost made me want to kiss her again but....she would probably take it as teasing and I wouldn't know what to say to  her then. I leaned over and whispered on her ear.

"Don't take anything I  say or do to you seriously...I'm not trying to hurt you." I said and then walked away with a small smile on my face...I did good.

~Hachi's P.O.V~

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED? First Doojoon admits to liking me and now Yoseob apologized to me! Now I'm really going to have a mental breakdown and a headache! I looked at my watch and it read 11:45 am, that was still enough time before the boys got their pictures taken. I rounded up the boys and took them into hair and makeup and fast because their pictures were at 12:30 pm. The room was in 36D on the 5th floor, and somehow I get roped into assisting the make up artists...why me? I don't even do my own make up! I was running back and forth between each artist and there were six in total, one for each member. I t came to the point where Ki Kwang wanted me to do his make up instead.....sorry if I do something wrong!

"Hey Hachi, what's up between you and Doojoon?"

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Well...you two seem awfully close and obviously Yoseob isn't too happy that his pet is getting close to Doojoon." It struck me right then and it made me very mad. How could he? Yoseob was only mad because I'm his pet and I shouldn't be near Doojoon? What kind of person is he? Obviously everything I thought about him was wrong. I was about to cry but I pulled it together and finished with Ki Kwang...luckily I didn't mess up and was really proud of myself, I looked at my watch and saw that it was 12:25pm, so we needed to go fast.

"Everyone we have 5 minutes before the photoshoot begins so we better leave now!" I alerted the boys and they all ran but were careful not to ruin their makeup. ^^ Doojoon just walked beside me and held my hand, I really didn't see the point in what he was doing because all he was doing was making Yoseob mad. I noticed Yoseob occasionally look back over at me and shot a small smile at me.. I instantly looked away, removed myself from Doojoon and walked ahead of them both.

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

Can someone explain to me why Hachi just gave me the cold shoulder? AW MAN WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME? What could I have done that could have possibly made her mad? I kept racking my brain around the possibilities but nothing seemed to match up because I did apologize...wait! Is that it? Is she mad because I aoplogized? No way it can't be! No one gets mad after an apology...can they? AWWWWWW!!! WHAT THE HELL?  In the elevator Hachi refused to even look my way and spent her time talking to Dongwoon. WE went down to the 3rd floor and into the first door on the right where conviniently there was a sign labeled "photoshoot" at least htey put up a sign this time.

~Hachi's P.O.V~

The director filled the boys on what they were doing while I sat down. The photoshoot dragged on for what seemened like an eternity but it was only 2 hours. God! I would have died if I wasn't glad that I had B2ST beside me. After the pictures were done...the guys were hungry again, wow! they ust have really big stomachs! I got up and went back to the cafeteria and got them what they wanted but when I got back...I gave everyone the wrong snack. Thank god they didn't notice and happily ate, I almost had a heart attack wondering if they would notice. When everyone was finished, we all went to the van and drove off to there interviews...unfortunately we were 5 minutes late because of crazed fans and traffic. Everyone rushed over and went into a private room while I waited outside and made a feww calls, one of them was manager Eun-Seung.

"Hello Eun-Seung? Where are the designs the boys will be wearing?"

"I'm sending them over now, are the boys in their interviews?"

"Yes."

"Ok good!" she said then hung up, the designs arrived 15 minutes later and one of the workers helped me bring them over to B2ST'S dressing room. I waited in the dressing room with no regards as to what would happen, I took out my mp3 player and sang along to oasis. Even more embarrassing, I began dancing everywhere and didn't even notice Yoseob come in or hear the door open so I was pretty clueless. When I finally looked in the mirror...he was standing by the door smiling and started laughing, I put my mp3 player away and tried not to let him look at me. My head was spinning like crazy and my face was turning red...

~Yoseob's P.O.V~

Wow! I caught her doing something I know she didn't want anyone to see! This was pretty funny. I continued to stare at her and her face was turning into a tomato...I guess she wasn't giving me the cold shoulder anymore and I was glad for that. I noticed that she was rubbing her arm lightly but nervously and looked down at the floor, keke she did look amazing...I didn't know what was wrong with me! For all I know she could be younger than me....she does look like she could be...but then again you can't always tell someone's age just by appearance. I mean come I'm 21 but I still act like a kid and I certaintly don't look like a 21 year old.