What happened next...

Honestly what happened?

~Hachi's P.O.V~

As we all waited for what the manager was going to say, I heard ki Kwang silently praying next to me. Yoseob had this nervous, tense loook on his face and he quickly let go of my hand.

"Ok, listen I want one of you to calmly tell me exactly what happened ." Eun-Seung said in an angry annoyed tone.

"Well..."Ki Kwang began. "Dongwoon tried to make lunch and he then he blew up the microwave!" Ki kwang said pointing to Dongwoon.

"WHAT?! That wasn't me! That was you!!" Dongwoon responded back at the accusation.

Ki Kwang and Dongwoon began arguing over who's fault it was while the rest of us tried to sneak away. Eun-Seung got so annoyed to the point that she grabbed Ki Kwang and Dongwoon by the hair.

"Both of you quit acting like 5 year olds and the rest of you get back here now!" we all turned around and walked right back to face her, this time with no intention of leaving. "Now I want one of you..Doojoon! to explain what happened." We all looked at Doojoon with looks saying 'say something.' Doojoon looked at us, turned to the manager and tried to speak. 

"Yes, it's true that Dongwoon tried to make lunch but Ki Kwang also tried to help so it was both their faults that the microwave blew up. Me, jun Hyung, and hyun Seung tried to put out the fire and got rid of the microwave." next thing you know, everything went dark and scary, we were sure she was going to yell but we were wrong...she just let go of Ki Kwang and Dongwoon and walked away. We all looked at each other and laughed nervously, everyone but me and Yoseob went back to their rooms, which gave me the chance to talk to Yoseob about the kiss.

"Hyung, why did you kiss me earlier?" I asked

"I was making fun of you." he said with a smirk. "I know a fan when I see one."

"Your mean!" I yelled and began hitting him, but I know that I didn't really mean it. even if he was just making fun of me, he still kissed me and I was happy.

"Let's go we still need to help you get settled." Yoseob said and grabbed my hand and led me down the hall. He showed me the kitchen, dining room, bathroom, dance room and of course a game room. Last but not least, he showed me everyone's rooms, but instead of everyone in one room, they each had their own room. Doojoon, Dongwoon, and Yoseob were next to each other on the right side oh the hallway. Jun Hyung, Hyun Seung, and Ki Kwang were on the left side of the hallway.

There was one room in between them, it was a big bright red door that stuck out like a soar thumb. I pretty much figured it was my room because Eun-Seung said that my room was next to the boys. I wanted to ask him a question but Doojoon called for him so he had to leave right away. I walked up to the door and opened it...the room was big and spacious! There was a bed in the center of the room next to the window, a desk with papers, a tall mirror, two drawers, a closet and a lamp.

Of course there was a phone on one of the drawers near the bed. I walked over to the bed and threw myself on it, I was tired, relieved and of course in sheer happiness at the thought of being next to Yoseob. i almost fell asleep when the phone rang, I immediately picked it up and it was Eun0Seung calling.

"Esther can you come to my office, I'm sure you know where it is right?"

"Right away!" I hung up and left the room. I walked down the hall and went up the stairs and knocked on her door. She told me to come in and when I opened the door, she was at her desk with a clipboard in her right hand.

"Come, take a seat right here." She said motioning me to get closer, I walked in and sat down right away. "Now let's begin on what your job here is... you are to be responsible for the boys, get them to work on time, keep them on scheduel, and if necessary, help the boys with whatever they need." She gave me the clipboard along with a cellphone, I guess it was for emergency only.

"But wait isn't that the manager's job?" I asked confused.

"I have a lot on my scheduel so that's why I hired you...Look can you get going now I already told you what your job is." Eun-Seung said in an eager tone. I nodded to show that I understood and she let me leave. I closed the door behind  me and went back down to my room, but before I could even go inside, Ki Kwang stopped me.

"I'm guessing she filled you in on your job right?"

"Yeah and it's a big job too!" I said nervously.

"Ok then, now it's our turn."

"Wait what?" I asked but he grabbed my arm and dragged me into the living room where everyone was waiting. Doojoon, Jun Hyung, and Hyun Seung were talking, Dongwoon was talking to himself and Yoseob was just reading. "Ok everyone why don't we tell Hachi what's going to happen tomorrow! Doojoon you start first."

"First we have to be up by 6:00 am and be ready by 8:00 am." Doojoon said.

"Next we need to get to work by 8:30 am and get into rehearsals." Dongwoon said after Doojoon.

"Then we do vocal practice at 10:00 am and take a break at 11:00 am." Hyun Seung said.

"Finally we do interviews at 2:30 pm and get the proper clothes for our next show at 4:00 pm, then go home, relax and have dinner." Ki Kwang and yoseob said in unison...

This was going to be hard!!!