Attack on Seung jo

Royal Love

Ha Ni was sitting in the classroom but her mind was somewhere else. whatever the teacher was teaching hardly reached her.

"it was all my fault still i shouted at him...i am really a fool..." she cursed herself for acting like a stupid "i will apologise the next time i will meet him..." her face lit up "but why will he meet a girl like me..." she made a sad face again.

"Ha Ni ah....ha ni ah..."joo ri brought her back from her thoughts and added "the class is over don't you want to go home...or you have a plan of spending the whole night here in the school.." she picked up her bag and left the class followed by Ha Ni.

" Ha Ni i have to go to my father's shop...so i will leave first...bye cya..." Ha Ni hugged her with a smile and bid goodbye to her.

Ha Ni used to walk down a street where her driver was waiting for her to come. It was her daily practise she used to stop the car at some distance from school and preffered going alone school without her guards.As soon as she took the turn two men wearing black suits ran towards her and immeadiately took her bag off her shoulder and guarded her to the car.

A lady in her late 40's standing by the side of the car bowed at her to pay respect and asked with care "ma'am you seems to be tired was it a hectic day at university"

( she is a second mother to Ha Ni as her mom was always busy with her dad accompanying him in his business. She took care of Ha Ni since last 19 yrs and she is very close to her. Ha Ni shares her heart with her without any hesitation)

 "yeah feeling a bit tired... am feeling to sleepy also..." she made herself comfortable on the back seat and lady down on the seat next to driver seat while other guards were in other car.  she was looking out from the window when she saw  seung jo's car standing by  the side of street which was still under construction. it was complete dark there as there were no street lights or any other light source except the moonlight. Suspecting something was wrong Ha Ni asked the driver to stop the car.

"what the matter ma'am...is there any problem..??" the driver asked but Ha Ni got out of the car without ans as soon as car stopped. The guards in the car following her car also came out.

"you all stay here i will be back shortly" Ha Ni ordered and moved in the direction of the street. As the distance decreased she could hear the conversation going on. 

"ah am really stupid... he might be talking with some of his friends or officer...something personal and i came here with no reason..." she turned back to move when she heard the sound of glass hit hard by something. she turned to find one man probably Seung Jo's guard lying unconscious on floor blood stained. she immeadiately ran towards the car and found Seung Jo trying his level best to free himself from the grip of two men holding him tightly and one man moving towards him with a gun.

"be ready to be dead Prince Seung Jo..." he had his finger on trigger and the moment he was about to press it someone held his hand changed the direction.

"you..." seung jo said with a shocked expression as she caught the attention of all the men their the one holding seung jo also loosend the grip. He took the advantage and pushed them on the either side with all his force one of them hit his head against the wall and went unconscious. By now the guards who were waiting for Ha Ni out also reached the place.

"are you ok..." Ha Ni asked him out of concern but he simply nodded and ran towards the man who was having the gun to catch him. Ha Ni also followed him. at the turn the man lost his balance and fell down and got caught by prince. He hit him on his face with clenched fist which made his nose bleed. Ha Ni was standing at some distance satisfied that everything was fine but one other men came from back knocked her down with something sharp in his hand. Seung jo ran to her and lifted her in his arms

"hey you get up....i said open you eyes..." She slowly opened her eyes but the vision was blur and she closed her eyes for some time and reopend and found herself in his arms. Though she was feeling weak still she managed to stand up.

"who asked you to follow me...why did you came here...just because of you he ran away..." seung jo yelled at her in anger which made tears flow from Ha Ni's eyes. She shut her eyes just for a sec and one hand gripped her arm tightly and pushed her to the other side of the road and the next moment she opend her eyes she found herself lying on the floor and Seung Jo hit by a car in its full speed which made him fly over the car. He lay there all drenched in blood...

*************************************************************************************************

ok guyz this is the second chapter enjoy....:)

and sorry also as i am not a good writer but still trying my level best to describe the scenes

nd my english is terrible so plz bear with it..:D