Seung Jo Ha Ni sharing same bed

Royal Love

After meeting Hara buh ji three of them were sitting in Jung min's room which was next to Seung Jo's room.

"i am not going to do this" Hyun jun was reluctant.

"but we don't have any other choice we have already promised Hara buh ji that we will do this" jung min said disappointed.

"now since we don't have any choice left I think we should do this...lets do it for our friends...just like Hara buh ji I am also suspicious about their relationship as one in hurry i entered their bedroom without knocking and saw Seung Jo was sleeping on the couch" kyu jong was feeling a little apprehensive about the two (seung jo and ha ni).

"what...on the couch..." both were appalled to hear that.

"yup....thats why i think we should do something" kyu jong said with a plan already in his mind.

"but what..." jung min was all blank about what was going on in jung min's mind so was hyung jun.

"look first we need to find out whether they have a husband wife relationship or not...which i think they don't" kyu jong placed his arms around their necks and pulled them closer to form a semicircle.

"how are we going to find that out" hyun jun questioned with his eyebrow raised.

"i have a plan...look its mid night and Seung Jo and Ha Ni hyeonsu must be sleeping right now...so this is the best time to find out..." Kyu jong gave a mischeivious smile which was enough for the them to understand what exactly his plan was.

"have gone mad..." jung min said loudly. Kyu jong immediately placed his hand on his mouth.

"quite their room is next one...and if Seung Jo finds out anything about this he will surely kill us" Kyu jong said keeping his voice low and removed his hand from his mouth.

"but how can we look into anyone's bedroom that too at this odd hour" hyung jun was feeling apprehensive about the plan.

"we are doing it for good reason so no need to feel guilty" kyu jong explained.

All of them moved out of their room carefully checking the corridors and made sure not to make any noise. They moved out to the garden and stood right below the balcony of Seung Jo's room. Seung Jo always had curtain put down on the windows and the door but their was a small window which had fixed glasses and it was really small so their was no curtain and they kyu jong knew about it as his room was identical to Seung Jo's room.

"who will be going there"Hyun jun said looking at the balcony. While the rest two moved few steps back. Hyun jun looked on his either side for response but didn't find anyone and then turned back to find both of them pointing their fingers at him.

"you guys are my real enemy in the disguise of friends..." Hyun jun again looked up and them gulped.

"hyun jun....mission Seung Jo Ha Ni....fighting"both of them called his name as he was about to climb using a steel staircase. He turned around to look at them "fighting" and resumed climbing up.

"hyung jun...last time god saved you...but this time you are surely dead...." he murmurd under his breath.

Finally he reached his destination and gathering all his strength fixed his eyes on the glass to look inside. There was only table lamp's light in the room. He first looked at the couch but there was no one....and squeezed his eyes then slowly opened his one eye and in no time his eyes opened wide with shock losing his grip on the railing he was sitting as the gap was in the corner and a little outward. He finally crashed on the ground with a sound enough to wake up everyone in the house but to their luck the guards were all outside the main entrance and Hara buh ji used to take sleeping pills.

"hyung jun are you ok..." both of them ran to him. but seeing kyu jong he was filled with some unknown energy that forgetting his pain he immediately got up and taking out his slippers from his feets started hitting kyu jong.

"what happened..." Jung min was bewildered to see hyung jun acting like that while kyu jong was trying to save himself from his attacks. Finally jung min came to his help and held Hyung jun's hand and added "atleast speak up what you saw..."

"want to hear...i saw Seung Jo and Ha Ni hyeongsu sleeping on the same bed" as soon as the word escaped his mouth jung min also took out his slipper and kyu jong started running around as fast as he could with both of them throwing their slippers at him.

Hyun jun saw Seung Jo and Ha Ni were on the bed and the room was complete mess with their clothes spread all around the room. Seung jo  was covered in the blanket with his bare upper body exposed while Ha Ni had her body covered with her bare shoulders exposed only. both of them were in sound sleep, Seung jo's hands wrapped around her waist while Ha Ni's head burrying in his chest.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Back to Seung Jo and Ha Ni's bedroom

Ha Ni opened her eyes feeling uncomfortable by the closeness so sat down slightly shifting away from him. while he also got up and streched his arm to get his shirt.

"now will you please tell me what's going on and what was that sound " Ha Ni broke the killing silence.

"that was the sound of victory...mission accomplished" he was smiling on his own while Ha Ni was looking at him with expecting eyes so he explained"...well Hara Buh Ji is getting suspicious about us...so he asked Jung min, kyu jong and Hyung jun to find out....and one day kyu jong saw me sleeping on couch so he too was suspicious....and they came to find out the reality of our relationship...." Seung jo said focusing on his shirts buttons.

* flashback*

Seung jo got up to have water but that day Ha Ni forgot to place water by his side. So without disturbing Ha Ni he moved out to the kitchen to get water bottle while he was returning her found that the light of jung min's room were switched on so he thought of going to his room but then he heard the murmuring sound coming from their room. So he eavesdropped at their conversation. After that he immediately rushed to his room.

"hey get up...." he started shaking ha ni hardly to wake her up

"what happened..." Ha Ni was still in her dreams but still got up and sat down trying to open her eyes.

"remove your clothes..." Seung jo said without thinking and started ing his shirt

"'what..."Ha Ni who was trying to open her eyes looked at him bug eyed. when he observed her reaction then only he realised what he said jst now.

"i am sorry...what i meant was quickly change into some tube top" he was feeling embarassed.

"but why..." She was still puzzled.

"will explain you later right now we don't have any time....please hurry" he said throwing his shirt on the other side of the bed when Ha Ni after taking her top from closet was heading to the washroom.

"now where are you going....change here only...i don't have any intrest looking at you..."he turned his back to her and picked up the pillow and blanket from the couch and hide them in his closet. by the time Ha Ni also changed and when hyung jun reached the balcony they were finally on the bed.

* flashback end*

"phew....thank god....we were almost dead" Ha Ni sighed.

"now lets go to sleep its very late...we will talk on this tomorrow...." Seung jo moved to take out his pillow and blanket from the closet.

"Seung jo"Ha Ni called.

"what..."

"you can sleep on the other side of the bed....i know you are not able to sleep properly on the couch...and suffer from bodyache all the time" Ha Ni said out of concern. Seung jo after taking his pillow and blanket moved to the bed.