Ha Ni Seung jo's feelings

Royal Love

Around 10 to 12 men wearing black suits and guns in their hands were standing at safe distance from runway. A man in his mid twenties stepped out of a personal airoplane dressed in Gray suitings with a darker shade tie around his neck headed towards the cars parked nearby. His face was straight with no expressions.

"Your highness how was your journey" a man walking a few steps back asked.

"it was fine...." he said coldly making himself comfortable inside the car. All other men also took their seats in the other cars.

He is none other than Prince Yi joong ( 25 years old...he is Seung Jo's cousin who thinks that he desrves to be the king and is envious of Seung Jo...but because his father's involvement in murder of The late king and Queen old king Baek Eun Soo(grandfather) broke all his relations with them and declared Seung Jo as Crown Prince.Since then he was in China and compeleted his studies from their only.)

*******************************************************************************************************************************

UNIVERSITY

"hey you know there are rumours that...Ha Ni and Hyung jun are dating secretly" a girl sitting in the canteen said.

"really.....but she is not even pretty....how can someone like Hyung jun oppa date a girl like her" the other girl commented making face.

"true...lucky Ha Ni....i wish..i was at her place" another girl said day dreaming.

"they are staying in the same house also....along with Prince Seung Jo and others" first girl added more information.

"really...how do you know..." The other girls were keen to know more.

"i just heard someone talking"

when the girls were talking Seung jo along with jung min, hyun jun and kyu jong was also present in the canteen and were listening to it carefully. But on hearing all the carp Hyung jun got angry and got up to move to those girls but Seung Jo stopped him.

"where are you going..." Seung jo placed his hand on hyung jun's hand.

"i just can't take it anymore....how can they spread rumours like this....Seung Jo there is nothing between me Hyeongsu...i respect her from the core of my heart"

"i know you don't need to explain...or bother about all this rumours...i Trust you all and Ha Ni...so don't worry" Seung jo smiled softly.

"but..." Hyung jun was about to speak but Seung Jo started before he could complete "these rumours are good...for Ha Ni..."

"how"all three were puzzled.

"look...you all know if anyone gets to know about me ha ni he life will be in danger...but now when there are rumours like this in the whole University...she will be on safer side....with no threat to her life...so let it be the way it is..." he explained.

"are you guys discussing something private..." Hae Ra placed her bag and sat down on the seat next to Seung jo.

"nothing much...."jung min smiled.

"hmm...well i heard that Hyung jun is dating Ha Ni....is that true..." Hae Ra tried to make conversation.

"well...kind of...." kyu jong replied on behalf of hyung jun.

"hmmm thats good...but i think you deserve some one better..."

"what i deserve and who will be with me...will be decided by me...so you better keep your mouth shut" Hyun jun shouted at her as he hated her presence around and as he was already angry so he got even more angrier and left kicking the chair back.

"i didn't meant that way...why is he behaving like this..." Hae Ra also got angry but noticing seung jo sitting next she controlled her anger and started shedding fake tears to gain sympathy of others sitting there.

"don't mind...he is just a little bit disturbed because of some personal problems" Jung min tried to comfort her.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

"your highness you just returned from a long journey please rest for a while...we can discuss later"

"i don't need rest i want my rights back...." prince yi joong yelled at him.

"yes your highness....you will get what is yours" the man got terrified and moved a few steps back.

"tell me every little information you have and what was the progress while i was away..." yi joong ordered

"your highness when we first attacked him we almost succeeded in our plan but a girl came in between and ruined everything and other time also he was lucky and instead of him his Friend kim Hyung jun took the car...sir i asure you that this time he will be dead" he gave him the complete details but inside he was scared of his master. As he never went easy on anyone who committed even a little mistake.

"how can i believe you that you will succeed this time" He said cleaning his gun.

"your highness this time we have gathered a lot of information...and sir there is something strange going on there" he recalled every minute information in his head to save himself from his anger.

"strange"he got intrested to know more.

"your highness...a few months back after the attack Prince Seung Jo visited the palace it was for the first time after his parents death he visited the palace. But the most strange thing was that all the maids and servents were given a day off even the officials were not allowed to enter to the paläce"

"thats really strange go ahead..." he was still busy with his gun but was carefully absorbing every word coming from his managers mouth.

"your highness after that day he moved to a new house gifted to him by old king and since then the girl who saved him is also living with them in the same house" he moved back when yi joong got up with a jerk and pointed his gun at his forehead.

"who is she...???" he asked placing his finger on the trigger.

"your...highnesssss.....we are still trying to gather more....information about...her...all we know is she is ...in the same school as Prince Seung Jo" he stammered.

"go get her....she herself will tell us...." he fired in the other direction at some wine bottle placed on the table without even looking in that direction.

"yes your highness" and it took just a moment for him to exit the room.

******************************************************************************************************************

All of them were at home and finally after a week Young saeng also returned back to seoul. they all were getting bored and were planning of doing something.

"lets go out and play something..."kyu jong suggested.

" no i am really tired after such a long journey" young saeng stretched his arms.

"you always have one or the other excuse when it comes to sports.." jung min hit him slightly on his head.

"hmmm what about watching horror movies whole night.." hyung jun suggested.

"yeah that will be fun" kyu jong, young saeng and jung min liked his suggestion.

"whats say seung jo..." young saeng asked Seung jo who was quiet all the time.

"hmmm...i am fine with everything.."seung also joined.

"what about you hyeongsu" jung min asked.

"your guys enjoy...it on your own...i am frightened of all this" Ha Ni said.

"well then lets cancel this..some one else suggest something else" hyung jun announced.

"no no please don't cancel your plan...you guys go ahead with it...i am not feeling well so will take rest..." ha ni lied so that they don't cancel their plan and moved to her room. They all got the DVD's of few good horror movie with some snacks to eat in between.

"ahhh...its so boring..." Seung jo yawned.

"even i am getting bored...its not at all fun..."hyung jun also commented.

"then what will we do"young saeng stuffed his mouth with popcorns.

"give me that...eating all on your own..."jung min snatched the bowl from him.

"hmmmm...well i have a plan Ha Ni is all alone in her room....lets play some prank on her as her punishment for lying about not being well" Seung Jo gave a evil smile.

"that will be real fun...." all said in unison.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Ha Ni was lying on her bed reading some novel she got from Seung Jo's library. when suddenly the lights of her room started flickering. At first she thought that there was some problem with electricity but then it turned complete dark with only moonlight in room. She moved towards the balcony to shift the curtains. As she shifted the curtain a lady wearing white gown and hair covering her face jumped towards her letting a scream escape .

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"she fell down on the floor and closed her eyes out of fear.

"what happened are you ok..."Seung jo and kyu jong came to her.

"Seung jo...there is some one out in the balcony..."  she hugged him tightly with tears flowing down her cheeks. kyu jong immediately moved to the balcony and searched but there was no one.

"no one is there.." kyu jong came back inside,

"but i saw a lady who was wearing a white gown and her hair covered her face....she even jumped on me to catch me..." she held seung jo's hand tightly. and looked out again and saw a hand raising up and soon the figure was again in front of her entering the room from the door.

"Seung jo....there she is...." she pointed her fingure at her.

"where..." Seung jo looked around the room but pretended as if he was not able to see her.

"seung jo she is coming to me...seung jo...she will kill me...." her grip around seung jo tightened.

"Ha Ni....no one is here....come on..." kyu jong also pretended the same.

" she is having a knife...seung jo she will kill me..." Ha Ni moved back crawling. The figure reached her and raised her arm high to stab her. Ha Ni squeezed her eyes tightly out of fear and screamed in top of her voice "seung jo ah....."

She finally opened her eyes when she heard them laughing around her. it took just a moment for her to realise that it was a prank. she grabbed the pillow from her bed and started hitting them all with it.

"hyeongsu...i am having the camera...you can't hit me..." hyung jun said pointing at the camera. but then he got a hard hit on his bumps so finally leaving the camera on the table he also joined others in saving themselves from Ha Ni. The lady in white dress was none other than young saeng while hyung jun and jung min were capturing the scene in the camera. All of them finally ended up making a human sandwich with Ha Ni on top and seung jo who gave this idea on the bottom. After relaxing for some time all of them headed to their rooms to get sleep for some hours.

"your face expressions were awsome...."Seung jo was laughing and rolling on bed holding his stomach tight.

"you all are real devils....." She kicked him hard making him fall off the bed. But he accidently got hit by the table placed beside their bed. so she ran too him "seung jo are you ok" said rubbing his head.

"yeah i am fine..." Seung jo noticed her though he got hurt but she was in pain. He kept on looking at her unblinkingly,  when she felt his gaze on her, pink color rushed her cheeks making her look even more beautiful. She lowered her eyes getting shy when he moved his lips close to her. She also welcomed them by closing her eyes but then something striked his mind and he got up the next moment leaving Ha Ni astonished by his reaction.

"its late night go to sleep..."he said coldly and covered himself with the blanket. Ha Ni also moved to her side with tears in her eyes. She was hurt....

"i am sorry...Ha Ni...i know i hurted you...but i am helpless...."Seung jo thought in his mind and a drop of tear trickled down "i love you Ha Ni....but can't confess as coming close to me will put your life at risk...which i can't do....i am sorry...." his thoughts continued and he finally closed his eyes.

On the other side Ha Ni was still awake thinking about it. Her eyes were fixed at some point and tears flowing out of her eyes.

"why...i didn't stopped him...why i surrendered myself to him...why...i feel hurted...." so many Questions popped up in her mind "am i  falling for him..."

*********************************************************************************************************************

next day

Everyone was sitting in the canteen having their lunch...Even Hae Ra and Ha Ni were also there. young saeng stopped talking to hae ra after that incident but he had no other choice. Ha Ni while placing her books in her bag dropped a bracelet.

"whats this..."hyung jun asked curiously.

"nothing...i got it as a gift from joo ri..its very special for me....so i keep it with me always" Ha Ni answered smiling.

"Seung jo are you coming to the practise room..." hae ra got up after finishinf her lunch.

"yeah....will be there in five min" 

"ok then bye everyone.." she left.

"even we have a lecture so we will also leave now" Hyung jun and Ha Ni also left.

Jung min, kyu jong, young saeng and seung jo also left for their classrooms after finishing their lunch.

Everything was normal....but Ha Ni was still occupied by her thoughts She attended the class but hardly listened to what teacher said. She didn't paid any attention to what hyung jun said.

"Ha Ni..." Hyung jun tapped on her shoulder.

"yeah..."

"is everything ok...i am observing you since morning...you are lost...in your own world..."hyun jun and Ha Ni walked out to the garden as their next slot was free.

"yeah i am fine...don't worry...."

"hmmm.....but i am getting bored...lets go for some movie...." hyung jun said with excitement. He didn't wanted to force her but wanted to do something to change her mood.

"ok..."Ha Ni agreed as she herself wanted to divert her mind.

*********************************************************************************************************************************