seung jo thanks his friends...

Royal Love

Ha Ni was behaving in very different way with Young saeng as if he was some stranger whom she knows only from last few hours. She tried to avoid him as much as she could.

"Ha Ni hyeongsu..can we go out and talk for a while" Young saeng asked a little apprehensive. Ha Ni replied by nodding snd both of them headed to some restaurant after completing all the formalities "Hyeongsu...how can you do this to Seung Jo...why are you punishing him without any reason...HOW CAN YOU KEEP HIM AWAY FROM HIS BABY..." Young saeng slowly raised his voice as he failed to keep control on his anger. A lonely tear Left Ha Ni's eye as the time she spent with him flashed in front her eyes.

"i don't have any other choice...Young Saeng..." she was unable take anymore and broke down.

"hyeongsu please tell me what happened...when you and Seung Jo were happy together why you left him without informing...please i beg you..."

"because he don't love me...and i didn't wanted to be burden on him anymore..." Ha Ni ran out from the restaurant leaving Young Saeng with lots of Questions popping up his mind. 

*******************************

"your highness what happened....are you ok..." The lady got anxious seeing the bandage on her head and her puffed eyes.

"i am fine...i just need to rest for a while...don't let anyone enter my room...." She locked the room behind and threw herself on the bed. She took out a framed picture of Seung Jo's picture placed under the pillow. She moved her hand lovingly over it and cried hard hugging it...close to her heart.

*flashback*

(note: from now on a few chapters will be flashback part only)

Hyung jun along with jung min decided to take Ha Ni home instead of hospital and called the Dr and royal physician there only. Seung Jo gained consciousness after some time and insisted to be by her side so kyu jong and young saeng didn't stopped him. The Dr started with the treatment and confirmed that she was fine now and only needed some time to forget all that....

Seung Jo was sitting by her side holding her hand in his hands. She was still unconscious when she started to shiver badly as those pictures started to flash in her mind. Tiny dropplets of sweat all over face. She tightened her grip and held seung Jo's hand even more tightly.

"ha ni...what happened are you ok...ha ni...." he tried to wake her as he knew she was having some bad dream. She got up with a scream with last image of Flower vase placed on the table dropping on her head. Seung Jo immediately took her in his embrace to comfort her.

"leave me...leave me please...." though she opened her eyes but was still in her dream and started crying harder.

"no one is there...shhhhh calm down...its me Seung Jo...." he didn't let go of her and kept her close to his heart gently caressing her hair.

"Seung jo...."She looked up at his face and then hugged him back tightly. Both of them cried together but Ha Ni's sobbings came an end when she again felt asleep in his arm listening to his heart beats. He gently made her lie down on the bed and moved to his side again taking her hand in his hand went off to sleep. At night Ha Ni again had the same nightmare but before she could open her eyes Seung jo pulled her in his arms and comforted her by lovingly king her hair.

next day morning

Seung Jo was still holding her close to himself but Ha Ni was already awake and tears flowing down her cheeks. Seung Jo was not able to sleep properly at night so was still sleeping. She didn't wanted to wake him up so remained the way she was.

"you didn't sleep..."Seung jo got up when one of Ha Ni's tear dropped on his cheek. She turned to other direction to hide her tears from him. "you don''t need to hide your tears from me...its ok let them flow..." she hugged him tightly.

******************************************

 Seung jo moved downstairs after giving Ha Ni her medicine which made her sleep again. All four were waiting for him in the living room infact they didn't even went to their rooms last night. They hardly slept for 3 4 hours that too there only.

"how is hyeongsu...." kyu jong shot up the question as he landed in the living room.

"she is sleeping....Thanks To all of you..for saving her..."Seung Jo was crying like a baby in front them which was something very rare as he was very good at hiding his feeling.

"yeahhhhhh...you are insulting our friendship by saying that stupid word...."hyung jun gave him side hug as he was sitting next to him. All other also had tears in their eyes but didn't let them come out.

"he is always like this...." kyu jong hit him on his head.

"yeahhhhh it still hurts...."Seung jo screamed as he also got hurt.

"sorry..." and all of them gave him a group hug.

"ok enough for now....now no one will cry anymore...we need to keep Ha Ni hyeongsu happy....to make her forget this..." Young saeng announced but at the end a lonely tear escaped his eyes.

"yes....no more crying....only smiling....."

**************************************************

sorry for the short update...and now i hope its a relieve for everyone that the boys reached on time....;)

enjoy...:)