Ha Ni recovers from shock...

Royal Love

Next Day all of them went to university when Ha Ni sucessfully assured them that she was fine...and can take care of herself. Seung Jo after that incidence increased the security around and inside the mansion with the orders of shoot at sight. Only trusted maids and servants were allowed while rest were shifted to the palace. His Grandfather was on his way back to korea although Seung Jo informed him that everything was fine but still for his own satisfaction he insisted.

Ha Ni was getting bored in her room as she was tired of sleeping the whole day so she went outside in the garden for some time for walk. when it was the time for them to come back she decided to prepare some evening snacks on her own.

"you want something your highness..."The head chef asked, his eyes downcast.

"no...but i was thinking to prepare something for evening snacks..." She took the knife placed on the kitchen platform in her hand.

"your highness...you can tell us we will prepare it...you don't need to bother about it..." he said politely.

"its a royal command...you all will just help me...prepare it..." she said firmly.

"yea your highness" he finally agreed to her as he had no other choice.

"hmmm we will make tea, and pasta.."

"as you say your highness"

The head chef and others helped her wherever possible instructing every now and then what to do next. Finally the table was ready and to her luck all of them arived after she was finished.

"Ha Ni...why you are not in your room...." Seung Jo fired his first Question at her as soon as he entered.

"i am tired of lying on bed the whole day...so came downstairs for some time"Ha Ni made a cute puppy face.

"pasta...." kyu jong, jung min and hyung jun threw their bags on the table in the living room and after washing their hands properly jumped on on the table followed by young saeng and seung jo.

"the pasta tastes different..." jung min concluded after taking one bite.

"but its even more tastier" young saeng said.

"really"Ha Ni jumped with excitement.

"did you make this..." Seung jo asked.

"yeah...didn't had anything else to do so thought of preparing something for you all...and the head chef and others helped me a lot as it was my first time working in kitchen" she cleared everything.

"it is tasty"Seung jo complimented with smile which made Ha Ni blush.

"thank you hyeongsu" All four said in unison.

After having their snacks all of them headed to their rooms to have rest for some time as they had a plan to chit chat the whole night and enjoying some comedy movies.

******************************************************************************************

"if you want you can sleep now...you must be tired"Seung jo said.

"why you always want me to go to sleep...i already said i am not feeling like going sleep and i also want to enjoy with you all" Ha Ni was crossed.

"ok fine...lets go...don't get angry...i didn't meant it that way" Seung Jo stretched his hand towards her. She placed her hand in his hand and they moved to the mini theatre.

The movies made them forget everything and all of them were laughing holding their stomach. when suddenly Seung jo accidently placed his fingers on her waist which made Ha Ni jump on her seat.

"what happened"seung jo was frightened.

"you tickeled" Ha Ni complained.

Hyung jun who was sitting on the next seat then started to tickle her making her jump again soon others also joined them.

"yeah...you all are cheaters"Ha Ni tried to catch her breath as she was running here and there to save herself from the Five boys chasing her.

"we accept but can't help" Seung jo reached her from her back and held her tightly by her waist while others continued tickling her. Everyone was happy to see Ha Ni laughing and smiling. But soon everyone targeted Seung jo next Ha Ni took her revenge from each one of them. After that it was time for popcorn fight Jung min took one packet of popcorn and moved to the side if young saeng.

"no jung min...nothing with my hairs else i will kill you.."he covered his hair with his hand and started running. Soon the others also started to chase kyu jong finally caught him after some time and showered all the popcorns on him.

"you all are dead..." but as he got up on his feet the complete theatre was empty. They all ran out to hide themselves at some safe places. hyung jun was hiding behind the bed in his room and was the first to be caught.

"hello hyung jun"young saeng was standing on the bed with a glass of chilled water in his hand which he emptied on him.

"ahhhh i am freezing you are really cruel" he came out fron his hiding place shivering due to cold.

next he moved to the living room kyu jong was sitting in one corner so he switched off the lights of room turning it into complete dark and then with a lamp in his hand reached the place where kyu jong was sitting. Placing the lamp just below his chin he switched it on.

"ahhhhhhhhhhh" kyu jong screamed with fear. Young saeng was laughing hard looking at his condition. it took some time for him to catch his breath and his heartbeats to get normal. Hyung jun and Kyu jong also joined him in searching the rest.

followed in the list was jung min who was hiding in his closet lowermost rack and covered himself with the clothes. Young saeng went to his room and locked the it from outside.

"yeahhhh....young saeng open it...i am not able to breath properly...please open it" he knocked from inside while young saeng along with the two after enjoying for some time opened the door letting him out.

Now only two were left Ha Ni and Seung Jo. They all stepped inside their room without making any noise after searching the whole room jung min found them.

"here..."jung min pointed at them.

"where"young saeng asked in loud tone.

"shhhhhh"

They all went to the side of the couch and couldn't resist smiling at them. Seung Jo was holding ha ni in a side hug with her head landing on his chest. Both of them were very tired because of everything they went through in the last few days so while hiding went of to sleep in each others arms. They were looking so cute together that they decided not to disturb them. Hyun jun covered them with the blanket and all of them retired to their rooms.

*********************************************************

ok guys thats all for today...please forgive me for my terrible english...and i must have made a lot mistakes in this chapter as i was in my dreamland while writing it...:D