Grandfather suspicious about Ha Ni and Seung Jo

Royal Love

All of them reached the accident location. Police and foresic department were performing their duty. They all rushed to the head inspector who was tryinghis best to keep media persons away from entering the restricted area.

"thats Crown prince seung jo along with his friends" one media person pointed at Seung jo as he approached.

"your highness" Inspector paid his respect to him.

"Officer....it was Mr Kim Hyun-Ki's son Kim Hyung jun driving that car" Seung jo said.

"your highness we are really sorry...but he is no more.. the car turned into pieces, we managed to identify if through number plate we found at some distance while searching. We found a few more things around which included a cell phone, wrist watch and an identity card of Shinwa University...we searched the complete area for his body we failed to discover his body...." he showed them the things they got which belonged to Hyung jun according to them.

"how can you directly conclude something just like that when you haven't discovered his body....he might be alive and needed help...." Seung Jo barked at him loosing his temper.

"Sir are rescue teams are searching but....The blast was so severe that there are very rare chances of his survival" 

"Blast....."All got shocked at the mention of it and said in unison.

"Yes sir our forensic department has found traces of explosives which clearly say that it was not a mere accident but murder.... we are still trying our best to find out what exactly happened...but people usually avoid coming to through this route so there is no eye witness" they all moved towards the car which was still burning, its parts spread all around. Seeing them seung jo finally broke down and fell on his knees screaming "Hyungggggggggggg junnnnnnnnnnnn ahhhhh" jung min, kyu jong and young saeng were in the same state of mind but they were trying to comfort Seung Jo.

soon the news spread like fire in forest and flashed on every news channel

"Kim Hyun Ki president of lotte group lost his son Kim Hyung Jun in a car blast"

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

  they all after meeting Hyung jun's family returned back to the mansion late at night, still in shock of losing their loving friend. All the days when they all were together since kindergarten flashed in their minds his cute smile and innocent face everything associated with him reminded them that he left them alone.

Out of all Jung min was thinking about conversation on the call and whatever the inspector told them and finally said "It was Seung Jo's car"

"What...."Seung jo looked at him shocked as he was unaware of it while all others immediately got his point.

"That means the target was..Seung Jo" young saeng recalled inspector's words.

"what you all saying" he was still confused.

"Hyung jun forgot his car keys in his bag which was in young saeng's car so on Ha Ni hyeonsu's suggestion he took your car" Kyu jong explained him.

"hyeongsu...where is she" young saeng got worried as bad thoughts occupied his mind.

All fo them were so lost that they didn't felt that Ha Ni was not present in the house. They searched every room garden and other places in the mansion but in vain.They even tried her no but it was switched off. all returned back to the drawing room when Seung Jo started banging his head on the wall.

"Seung jo...." They all pulled him.

"Have you gone mad" Kyu jong shook him hard.

"i am a bloody killer who killed his own friend and put others life in danger...i don't have any right to live...you all also stay away from me" Seung Jo lost his control over himself.

"Seung Jo..." Someone called his name, a female voice. It was Ha Ni standing at the door she was in tears looking at his present condition.

"Ha Ni...." he covered the distance between them in seconds and filled her in his arms tightly "where were you..."

"Seung Jo i am fine..." she parted with him slightly and cupped his face with her hands.

"hyeongsu....hyung jun...." rest three also ran to her giving her group hug and breaking into tears. Then she moved a little back and pointed her finger towards the door. They all moved their eyes following her hand movement and ......

"HYUNG JUN...."

It was hyung jun standing on the door, his clothes stained with blood. he had Bandage on his forehead and plaster in his left hand hand with small bruises on other body party. They all were still standing still unable to believe on their eyes.

"i am not ghost...you all can come to me" Hyung jun said in thick voice and tears trickling down from his eyes, spread his arms wide calling them in hug.

************************************************************************************************************************

he called his parents to inform them that he was fine and will return home next day.

" Hyung jun...how you escaped that blast" Seung jo asked the question popping up in his mind.

"when the car got disbalanced and jumped off the cliff i somehow managed to jump out of the car but striked my forehead with something sharp and went unconscious...when i got my senses back i found myself in hospital with Hyeongsu sitting by my side" he looked at Ha Ni thanking her.

"how you reached there" jung min asked.

"when you called me...i got worried and tried your no but it was unavailable...right then i got a call from Shinwa Hospital and they asked me to reach there immediatelybecause of some emergency as appa is not present...when i reached there they explained me that the person got seriously injured in accident but the person who brought him doesn't want to get into police matters...when i visited the person, it was none other than Hyung jun"

"thank you for saving him...otherwise i would have died of guilt of taking away my friends life" Seung Jo held her hands and looked straight into her eyes.

"i didn't do anything...if you really want to thank someone then thank to god and the person who took him to the hospital"

Their happiness was not expressible in words. that night seung jo they all sat by hyung jun's side when he was asleep after taking his medicines thanking god and the person who took him to the hospital infinite no of times for saving their friends life.

************************************************************************************************************************************ 

A month later

finally they all were free from their project works and hyung Jun also recovered completely, forgetting  the bad phase of their life completely and were ready to create new memories.  The investigation was going on about the blast but Seung Jo was not intrested in it as he knew who it was...

From last 15 days grandfather was also with them as he was kind of free. He observed Ha Ni and Seung Jo's behaviour during his stay and got suspicious as they hardly behaved like the other newly wed couples. So he called Jung min, kyu jong and hyung jun to his room. Young saeng's parents called him back to new york for few days.

"what happened Hara buh ji..." Kyu jong asked on being called suddenly.

"i need a favour from you all...." he said.

"anytime Hara buh ji...we are always ready" hyung jun said smiling.

"i am here from last 15 days but i didn't noticed anything like a newly wed couple between Ha Ni and Seung jo....and i think they are not having any relation..." he looked at them to confirm if they were getting his point or not "are you getting me"

they moved their head up and down epressionless while their faces color was fading with every word reaching them as they could imagine what was coming next.

 "what you want us to do..." jung min gulped.

"i want you all to go and found out..." grandfather smiled mischeiviously.