Yi Jung learns more about Ha Ni...

Royal Love

"your highness as you said we have gathered all the information about that girl" Yi jung's manager bowed at him.

"tell me" yi jong was furious and that nights memories flashed in his mind.

"Sir that girl is none other than Shinwa group president's daughter Oh Ha Ni...when we tried to investigate further our men found out that old king had a private meeting with president ...and...." he stopped in between.

"and what...." yi jung was keen to know more.

"and she is crown prince's WIFE...AND IS PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY"

"whattt....how do you know that" Yi Jung held him by his collar raising him a little from the ground.

"yessss yourr....high....highness....we kidnapped a maid who was present during the marriage ceremony and was taking care of her in the mansion...we threatened her with her families life...so she finally broke down and opened ...but...."

"but..." he asked him continue.

"but now she is not living with him anymore....one of our man traced her in new york living with her family..and crown prince himself don't know anything about her pregnancy...just a few days back she returned back to korea and living alone in her house"

"means there is something wrong between them..."

"good...i was thinking i have all fools around me...but i think i was wrong..."he released him and walked back to his place happy.

"thank you...your highness for giving me another chance" he was feeling proud on being praised by him.

"but its really bad...i don't like taking away innocent lives...but NOW I AM HELPLESS...YOU NEED TO DIE...BABY...i am really sorry my little brother..."he laughed for some time but again his expressions stiffened and glared at the manager "you...KILL BOTH OF THEM...as right now Seung jo is not there to protect them...we will think about him later..."

"yea your highness"after bowing down he left.

*******************************************************************************

UNIVERSITY

HA NI's CLASSROOM

"ha ni come sit here"hyung jun pointed at the table beside him.

"hello"she greeted him with a smile and then opened her book to take down some notes.

"making notes.."

"hmm"Ha Ni was trying to avoid him as much she could without hurting him.

"Ha Ni what's wrong with you...why are you behaving as if you don't know me...and where you were all these days... we searched for you everywhere" Hyung jun finally blurted out everything going on in his mind. But before getting any reply from her the teacher entered the class. for the rest of the lecture hyung jun tried to talk with her but she didn't replied. After the lecture got over Ha Ni without waiting for even a sec took her bag and hurried out of the class followed by Hyung jun.

"ha ni ah...atleast listen to me...you can't go just like this" he gripped her arm tightly when she was moving down from.

"let go my hand...you are hurting me"

"oh... am sorry..."he freed her.

"hyung jun...i am really sorry for everything...i know you all didn't do anything but still being with you guys makes me weaker...and i really don't want to come back anymore" she lied.

"but what about Seung jo"

"i don't want to talk about him...please" she was in tears so hyung jun gave up as he didn't wanted to force her. Ha Ni reached to the enterance gate where her guards were waiting for her. Everyone was astonished to see Ha Ni getting into a luxury car escorted by well dressed guards exactly like Seung Jo.

"isn't she the same girl who was dating Hyung Jun oppa" a girl standing at some distance whispered in other girls ear.

"yeah but she was from some middle class family how come she turned so rich"  the other girl was still confused. Even everyone was confused and questions popping up in their minds.

"i think its because of hyung jun oppa only..." the first girl guessed.

"but i heared they are not together anymore...as she used him just to get along with Prince" third girl joined them.

Hyung jun and jung min were standing behind them listening to their conversation.

"i am really not getting what is this going on...i just hoep they just sort out everything before its too late" jung min said.

"as hyeongsu has moved back to korea she is not safe anymore...i must do something" young saeng who was standing at some distance thought in his mind.

"what are you thinking now...life is giving you a second chance go grab it..." kyu jong patted Seung Jo's back. both of them were standing outside the classroom secretly watching her.

*****************************************

"seeing him happy again...is such a relief" jung min said looking at seung jo and hyung jun who were playing table tennis.

"yeah...after so many days he came out from his room" kyu jong was also happy.

"young saeng...you look disturbed what happened??" jung min placed his hand on young saengs shoulder breaking his train of thoughts.

"nothing...some buisness stuff..." young saeng replied.

"ok..."

"i need to talk with her....but she will not agree this easily...oh god please help me" young saeng prayed.

"yeah seung jo...its hara buh ji calling you...."kyu jong passed him his handphone.

"Hara buh ji...how are you now..." seung jo's tone was happy which his grandfather was missing for last few months.

"you are coming back...when..." seung jo's face lit up but soon faded when something struck his mind. He ended the call.

"what happened...aren't you happy to hear about hara buh ji coming...???" hyung jun asked.

"i am but...you all know everytime he comes he always ask about Ha Ni and evrytime we make some excuse...but this time he especially wants to meet her..." seung jo was clueless what he was going to do now.

"go get her back...simple...the thing which was left in middle go complete it now" jung min placed his arm around his shoulder.

"yeah...go ...its the right time to confess your feelings" young saeng was happy as their was some hope.

"its hyeongsu's birthday next week why not plan a surprise for her" hyung jun got excited.

"Ha Ni ah...i am coming to be by your side for forever" Seung Jo was promising himself.

 

*************************************************

Next day..

Seung jo had some important meeting with some client so he was out for next 3 days and went to meet him giving kyu jong and jung min the responsibility to see the arrangements for Ha Ni's birthday.

when hyung jun tried again and again Ha Ni finally gave up and strated to talk with him the way she used to.

"ha ni i need a little help from you.." hyung jun made a cute puppy face.

"with what"

"with studies you know i just hate studying...please help me...please please"he sat down on his knees pleading with his hands joined.

"ok fine...but please get up...everyone is staring" Ha Ni was feeling embarassed.

"you are so sweet...really love you" he got up hugged her after giving her a small peck on her cheeks.

after the class both of them went to Ha Ni's house directly to study. It was late at night around 11:00 pm when hyung jun threw all his books aside and sat donw with his arms crossed against his chest.

"what happened" Ha Ni looked at him all confused due to his sudden actions.

"i am hungry...i want something to eat.." hyun jun cutely moved his hand on his tummy.

"wait...i will ask someone to get something for you"she called the maids and ordered them to get something.
 But almost 30 min passed but she didn't showed up so Ha Ni herself moved out to see giving Hyung jun some papers to print.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" a loud cry startled hyung jun. he went out running and was shocked to see Ha Ni rolling down the stairs.

"hyeongsuuuu..." he immediately ran to her. she was groaning with pain her hands wrapped around her stomach. He without wasting any time placed her on the back seat of his car and drove to the hospital. In middle of the way she went unconsious.....

************************

"you are with the patient...???" the dr. came out from her ward.

"yes Dr how is she...???" hyung jun's feets were trembling. he called young saeng informing him about the accident. They all left for the hospital immideately.

"she is still unconscious...we need to keep her under observation for next 24 hours"

"what about baby"young saeng who just arrived along with kyu jong and jung min asked giving them shock.

"you can call it a miracle...the baby is safe" Dr smiled and left.

"baby???" three of them were curious to know.

"Hyeongsu is carrying Seung Jo's baby inside her..." young saeng was left with no choice but to answer them.

"pregnant....???" hyung jun confirmed if he heard it correct.

"yeah..." young saeng replied getting ready to answer the upcoming Q.

"how do you know...???" jung min fired the next Q

"i met her back in new york...forgive me for hiding it from you all but hyeongsu asked for the promise to keep it secret" young saeng was feeling guilty for hiding something from them for the first time.

"did you informed...seung jo about the accident..???" hyung jun asked young saeng.

"nopes...i thought he will get worried...and this is really an important meeting for him...let him come first" jung min answered on behalf of young saeng.