Ha Ni seung jo together again...

Royal Love

"hyeongsu...how are you feeling now" young saeng asked Ha Ni who finally gained consciousness after 2hrs.

"i am fine..." she smiled but then the room caught her attention it was decorated with flowers and Hyung jun was holding a big congratulation card in his hands witha cute cap on his head. Kyu jong and jung min were having a big human size teddy bear.

"congratulations....hyeongsu..."

"thank you...so much..."she wiped her tears.

"hyeongsu...i want to ask you one thing...you went out to call the maid then how you fell down from stairs" Hyung jun asked.

"i was standing there when someone pushed me..." Ha Ni recalled everything.

"pushed...????"all were shocked to hear something like this.

"who was it..." young saeng asked as something struck his mind.

"i don't know i saw her for the first time...she was in the same uniform as other maids..."

"but why will she do something like that" kyu jong said.

"its Prince Yi Jung doing this....after that night he must have put all his men to find about hyeongsu...and i think now he knows everything..." young saeng was finally able to connect everything.

"YI JUNG"Ha Ni was horrified on his name being mentioned as everything flashed in front of her eyes.

"you are saying that he knows...hyeongsu is carrying the next hier in her" jung min got tensed.

"yeah...we need to protect hyeongsu and baby...in absence of seung jo" kyu jong looked at Ha Ni who was sitting with her hands curled around her baby and her head burried in her knees.

"don't worry...nothing will happen...we won't let anything happen this time"hyung jun tried to comfort her with his words.

**********************************************************************

Next day Ha Ni got discharged from hospital and Dr asked her to complete bed rest for two days. She got 4 stiches on her head and was still weak so hyung jun and others decided not to leave her alone and insisted her to  come with them. Ha Ni failed at the end in the argument with them. Young saeng and kyu jong went to her house to get her things while jung min arranged everything back at home and Hyung jun took the responsibilty of Ha Ni.

Ha Ni and Hyung jun after completing all the formalities headed towards their car. Hyung jun opened the car door for and decided to drive the car on his own. Guards were in different car following them at some distance. A car entering the hospital suddenly came to an halt when they passed by that car.

"Ha Ni and hyung jun...that too here in the hospital...????" the window glass moved down. it was hae ra who came to hospital for her regular body check up.

at the reception

"excuse me..just now a young lady named OH HA NI moved out...can you please tell me why she was here"  Hae ra asked the recepstionist.

"one sec ma'am" she checked the records in her Pc and answered "she slipped her leg and fell down from the stairs...so their were some problem with her pregnany.."

"pregnancy....????" hae ra was astonished.

"her husband admitted her in a very serious condition...by the way are you her relative??" receptionist asked of curiosity.

"yeah...any ways thank you so much" hae ra picked her hand purse and moved to the parking area cancelling her appointment.

"Ha Ni...pregnant...great news...Seung Jo should know this" hae ra showed her evil smile and drove out of the hospital.

****************************************************

Next day

as the Dr said Ha Ni took complete bed rest. jung min and kyu jong were their with her all the time while hyung jun and young saeng decided to stay by her side at night. ha ni was feeling happy and postive after coming back. Ha Ni was in pleasant mood and was enjoying the view outside standing at her balcony.

"hyeongsu...time for your soup...." Hyung jun entered the room with the tray.

"ahhhh...i don't want...please..."Ha Ni was behaving like a kid.

"you need to finish it before kyu jong and jung min comes...else they will kill me...you want that"  she shook her head cutely and made herself comfortable on the bed. Hyung jun gave her the bowl of soup and watched her.

"why are you still sitting here...go rest for a while its late...."

"i will not...young saeng asked me to be by your side...so that you can tell me if you need something"

"i am perfectly fine you don't need to do that"

"hyeongsu...please....i am not feeling sleepy also...lets talk for some time....please" hyung jun came up with an excuse.

"ok but after that you will go back to your room" she ordered him and young saeng who just entered the room.

"ok promise" young saeng said firmly as he knew hyung jun was very good at that.

"so what should we talk about" three of them were seated in a circle.

"hyeongsu...you said you will tell me everything when right time comes" young saeng's expressions changed to serious while Ha Ni who was cheerful till now turned silent.

"yeah hyeongsu even i want to know..why you left..don't you have any feelings for Seung jo" hyung jun also jumped into the conversation.

"there was no reason for me to stay back...after my love got rejected by him..." Ha Ni started with thick voice.

"rejected.." both were confused as they only knew Seung Jo's part of story.

"yeah..the day i left i wrote him a letter expressing my feelings for him...but he doesn't have any feelings for me.."

"thats not true...he loves you...that night he wanted to confess his love in front of you...but when he returned back you were not here...and didn't knew anything about letter" young saeng finally got that there was some misunderstanding between them. Hyung jun who suddenly remembered something ran out of the room quickly.

"but he did read the letter...i checked for it after he left...it was not there where i left it for him"

"are you talking about this letter...???" Hyung jun entered with a letter in his hand.

"yeah...but ..."Ha Ni was confused about what was going on.

"aishhhh.....its just a misunderstanding...he loves you...he never got your letter..."

*flashback*

Seung jo went off to sleep around 5:00 am after crying for whole night, In the morning all of them decided not to disturb him and moved to their respective rooms to get some rest.

"sir...we need clean his highness room...but he still there..what should we do" the lady who was incharge of maids asked Hyung jun. The maids were not allowed in the room when Seung Jo was sleeping they had orders of cleaning the house when he was out.

"hmmm...for today you can go in...but make sure you don't disturb him..."Hyung jun said  but then decided to go with her to ensure everything is done with care not waking him.

"sir we found this letter their on ground...where should we place it"a maid came to him with letter.

"give this to me...and make it fast..." he took the letter from her. he flipped the letter to check for whom it was but there was nothing written over it.

"you...all what are you doing...didn't i say..clean the house when am not here" Seung jo yelled at the maids. Hyung jun immediately placed the letter in his jacket and ran to seung jo.

"i gave them the permission just for today...don't get mad at them"

"hurry..finish everything fast" Seung jo was angry...

*flashback end*

"after that i placed my jacket back in my wardrobe forgetting everything about the letter.....its all my fault you should punish me not Seung Jo" Hyung jun was feeling bad for having caused so much trouble for them though unknowingly.

"you know hyeongsu...after you left Seung jo almost forgot what happiness is...he locked himself in this room with your memories..." young saeng remembered every moment of the past..when they saw him crying holding Ha Ni's photo...when he walked in the house lifeless...

"what i have done...punished him for no reason..." Ha Ni cursed herself breaking into tears.

"hyeongsu...no one did nothing...it was just a bad phase of time...which passed now everything will get even better...i just can't wait for Seung Jo to come...to see him smile and laugh again.." young saeng sad with glittering eyes.

***********************************************************************

Next day

university...

Ha Ni attended the classes anxiously waiting for Seung jo to come back. His flight was 1hr late due to bad weather and she had an important lecture so decided to attend the class.

"ahhhh...why waiting for some one is so difficult" she murmured under her breath but hyung jun who was sitting next to her was trying not to laugh looking at her condition.

"ha ni...concentrate on what teacher is teaching...not on your watch.."he chuckled seeing her checking her wrist watch every 5 min.

"you know...how desperately i want to meet him...to share the big news with him"she placed her palm on her tummy.

"i know..." hyung jun smiled.

"ok everyone we will end the lecture here only...see you all in the next class" the teacher announced.

Ha Ni hurriedly packed her bag and moved out of the class.

"yeah...are you going for a marathon...move slowly" he called her from back.

"yes you should not run like this in such a condition..."hae ra who was standing outside said sarcastically.Hyung jun and Ha Ni shared a confused look."atleast care for the BABYYY" she continued after a pause stressing on the last word. The students who were passing by stopped hearing that.

"what she is pregnant..." a boy whispered in his girlfriends ear.

"ahh i forgot to congratulate you...CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU FOR YOUR BABY..." Hae ra started again when the students crowded around them.

"hae ra...think before you speak...its between you and me don't drag him into this" Ha Ni's anger was on its top limit.

"i am not dragging him...he is already into it...after all he is the father of your baby..."

"HE IS NOT....ITS....." ha ni unable to take more screamed.

"ha ni..."hyung jun stopped her before she could say anything else. Ha Ni also realised what she was about to do and simply tightened her lips

"if he is not...then who's baby it is...aahhhh i think you yourself don't know...after sleeping with so many men..." hae ra crossed her all limits that day "wait a min...i think its that person's baby who is showering his wealth on you...right???..."

"Hae Ra..." hearing everything hyung jun was also boiling with anger. Ha Ni didn't had any other choice but to keep everything inside as her lips were sealed by the promise they made with Grandfather. tear streams flowed down her cheeks non stop.

"i can't believe there is some one like you also....first tried to get seung jo then used hyung jun to reach him...and when didn't suceeded in your plan slept with some else..." hae ra didn't paid any attention to hyung jun.

"enough...."hyung jun grabbed her by her jacket "you want to know...who's baby it is...then hear...its..."

"MY BABY..."a voice from back surprised everyone making them turn their heads.

"seung jo..."ha ni ran to him and hugged him tightly. he also wrapped his arms around her comforting her by gently her hair

"shhhhh...don't cry..." he wiped her tears with his finger and again pulled her back into hug.

"Seung Jo still you are protecting her"hae ra was in shock and thought seung jo was trying to protect her.

"yes i am protecting her...because she is MY WIFE...did you all hear that...She is my wife and thats my baby..." he said loudly and then again turned his head to hae ra " do you even know who she is...SHE IS OH HA NI...SHINWA GROUP's PRESIDENTS daughter...i hope you know what does that mean" hae ra was getting short of words with layers of truth unfolding.

"seung jo..." Ha Ni looked at him with her eyes saying a lot than words.

"no promise is important than you" Seung jo cupped her face and placed his lips on her....

"I LOVE YOU" he broke apart to say the three words finally and then again pulled her into another kiss...

Hyung jun joined young saeng, kyu jong and jung min who were also there happy for them...

******************************************************************************

ok guys thats all for this chapter...hope you all are happy now...

:)

well sorry everyone but i will not be able to update the story...till 25th...as i am going out for 5 days...

will come up with a cute chapter soon..:)