Ha Ni seung jo first kiss...

Royal Love

"we need to find out who uploaded that photograph on net..." Young saeng was in deep thoughts.

"yes...i swear if i find that person will kill break his neck right there..." hyung jun was cross.

"calm down...we must find out but keeping it secret from Hyeongsu and Seung Jo..."kyu jong lowered his voice.

"where is jung min..."hyung jun realised that one of them was not there.

"he said he is going out for some important work" young saeng informed.

"important work...??" kyu jong questioned.

"yeah...but he said he will give us details when he will return back..."young saeng answered. Hyun jun was working on laptop kyu jong keenly looked at its screen he was watching the photograph again and again.

"kyu jong look at this pic...someone clicked it when Seung Jo was helping ha ni hyeongsu with seat belt...and if we see it clearly...its taken from a cell as the quality is not that good...." hyun jun concluded with his observation.

"and look at this board...isn't it the same sign board one street down our university...." a sign board with a red strip caught his attention.

"yess....how can i forget that...i crashed my car once there and had to pay the fine..." hyung jun grinned.

"can it be possible someone from our university uploaded the photograph" young Saeng was carefully listening to their coversation with his mind connecting them together.

"but why will he do that...??"  hyung jun was confused.

"SHE not HE...." young saeng looked straight in hyung jun's eyes with confidence in his voice.

" you mean HAE RA...."kyu jong got his point faster than hyung jun.

"but we can't suspect her just like this...we need to find out more about what  exactly happened that day..." hyung jun made a point. Rest of them also agreed with him.

***************************************************************

Seung Jo was sitting in his room on a chair placed next to the bed on Ha Ni's side. She was still in her dreams due to the effect of medicines. With one hand he was holding her hand while in the other he had some novel.

"you took a day leave from university??"Ha Ni asked.

"i am on leave till the day you recover completely..."seung jo placed his book on the table and smiled. He helped her sit with her back resting against the platform of the bed and gave her the glass of water.

"why...???....i don't need your help i am fine..." Ha Ni didn't wanted him to miss on his important lecture because of her.

"really...."

"yessss so you are going to attend from tomorrow..." she took a sip and placed it back on the side table.

"as your highness says...but for now its the time for your dressing to be done...i will just go and call the nurse" he got up to move towards the gate when she held his hand. "what happened you need something" he looked into her eyes.

"i trust you...." She said looking back into his eyes which were enough for him to understand the meaning of her words.

"hmmm...i will get the ointment and first aid box..."he moved to his closet and brought the first aid box and the ointment was on her table which Dr gave to put on her injuries and bruises. He carefully removed the bandage on her forehead and then with soft hand he placed the medicine on it.

"is it hurting..." he asked when he noticed Ha Ni closing her eyes. she moved her head in no. then he covered it with fresh bandage. he placed a small amout of medicine on her nose and side of her lips. He caressed her lips gently with his thumb sending shiver down her spine. But he pulled back his arm resisting himself. Ha Ni opened her eyes with surprise.

"what happened..."she was upset with the abrupt end. Her question pointed at something else but then feeling awkward she changed it and said "is it done"

"nope...but..." he looked at the shirt she was wearing. She had scratches and bites on all her body because of the nails dugged in her fair skin. He turned his head to other direction while she ed the shirt and placed it on the bed covering her front with the blanket. She tunred her back to him. His eyes got moist on seeing her broken skin with red marks all over. he was trying hard to resist himself and placed the ointment but at last unable to control his emotions anymore he planted a soft kiss on her bare shoulder. She took a deep breath as she felt his lips on her, his breath on her bare skin was giving her goosebumps. He turned her face to face him and cupped her face with his hand, bringing his lips close to cover the distance between them he brushed his lips with her's. her hands unknowingly reached his neck pulling him closer. The couple shared their first kiss which soon turned into passionate kiss. Ha Ni lied down the bed with Seung jo over her not wanting to end the kiss. His hands wrapped around her waist keeping her close. they parted when got breathless he moved his lips down and showered her lower neck with kisses.

"ahhhh" Ha Ni left a cry when he accidently placed his hand on some injury at her back. He immediately got up as it reached his ears.

"i am sorry...." He felt ashamed oh himself and didn't had the courage to look at her anymore. Ha Ni opened to say words to comfort him but he hurried out of the room after giving her fresh clothes from his closet. She was advised to wear loose clothes so he gave her his shirt. He simply placed it on the bed. Ha Ni was in tears and cursed herself...

**********************************************************************************

"how can you do this to her...she is still trying to forget all that and you were going to repeat the same...how can you..."Seung jo was cursing himself for losing control on himself.

"Seung jo..." kyu jong brought him back from his thoughts,

"yeah...."

"you look worried..."

"nothing...much just thinking about last night..." he tried avoid meeting his eyes.

"yeah...i just came to ask you about that only...." kyu jong recalled the reason of his visit.

"what about that..."

" Seung jo...i just wanted to know...did anyone knew you were going out with ha ni...or anything related to that..."

"hmmm...no one knew about it...After my lecture got over Hae Ra asked me for lunch but i amde an excuse that i had some important work to finish and left..." Seung Jo answered casually. but Kyu Jong got what he wanted to know.

'ok...and its already late you should go back to your room" he moved in while Seung jo stayed for some more time.

Back in Seung Jo's room jung min knocked at the door. Ha Ni who was tired of sleeping for the whole day was standing in the balcony said "its open...come in"

"hyeongsu...how are you..." jung min moved to her.

"i am fine....what about you..." Ha Ni tried to be cheerfull to hide her feelings.

" i am rocking as always..." Ha Ni laughed a little seeing him.

"how come you are here...at this time..."

"why...am i not allowed to visit you anytime...." he made a sad face.

"sorry...but i didn't meant that way..."

"hyeongsu....can i ask you about yesterday..."jung min only started but soon noticed the horrified look on her face so asked straight "i mean i wanted to ask you that did anyone knew that you and seung jo were going out..."

"no...one knew about it...when i got his text i hastily left for  the lane where he asked me to meet...." Considering the Hae Ra part not important she omitted it.

"are you sure...try to remember...anyone who asked you...or you gave your cell to anyone...anything..."

"hmmm...well while i was walking through the corridor i bumped into Hae Ra and my cell slipped to her...and that very moment Seung Jo made a call on my cell....but  before she could see i picked it up...." Jung Min got the required information so he left the room after biding her goodnight.