hyung jun's accident

Royal Love

"how can he blame her just like that..."young saeng was still filled anger.

"i think we should tell him that it was Hae Ra who started it" jung min suggested.

"no ..just them sort it out on their own...after all they are mature enough to deal with such matters" kyu jong said.

"i agree with kyu jong" Hyung raised his hand to support kyu jong.

"hmm fine but we must do something about Hae Ra" Kyu jong was still worried about Ha Ni so were others.

That day it was deadly silence in the mansion which was very unusual. everyone after having their dinner moved to their respective rooms. Ha Ni refused to have dinner making an excuse that she didn't felt like eating. Seung Jo was also quiet all the time and looked a bit worried. He moved to the couch taking his pillow while Ha Ni was already sleeping covering her face with blanket. He picked up his novel and started reading but his mind was somewhere else. He didn't even looked into his book instead his eyes were fixed on the roof, but he got disturbed when the sound of someone sobbing reached him. he reached to his bed and removed the blanket but she had her eyes closed. He sat by her side and wiped the tear which escaped her eyes.

"i know you are not sleeping so stop pretending" he crossed his arms in front of his chest and waited for her to get up.

"what..." she looked in the other direction trying to hide her tears.

" nothing because of you i am not able to sleep" he carefully watched her expressions.

" ok fine i will not disturb you anymore..." she moved out of the bed but he gripped her hand before she could move away.

"where are you going"

"none of your business" she pulled her hand back.

"i have the complete right to know where my wife is going at this hour of time" he got up and stood right behind her.

"we are not like others so stop playing this marriage game" she moved her leg to move forward but instead she was pulled back by him giving her back hug.

"i am sorry" he said softly placing his chin on her shoulder. the next moment she turned around and hugged him tightly finally breaking in his arms. they both moved to the couch to comfort each other as he was also a bit upset after that. After crying for some time she went off to sleep in his arms only.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Next day Ha Ni got up when the sun rays entered the room through the window. Her head was hurting a little after crying she slightly opened her eyes and tried to get up as she was having bodyache also. but then she noticed grip around her making her eyes wide open. She was sleeping over Seung Jo on the couch with her legs hanging and head resting on his chest. He had his arms wrapped around her holding her. she got up with a jerk which made him get up with shock.

"what happened" he asked with tensed face.

"last night...did..." she wanted to ask but was hesitant.

"hmmmm well last night....i am sorry i should have controlled myself"..." he looked down feeling embarassed.

"but i don't remember anything like that...i didn't even had drink" she said innocently.

"you mean to say i am lying" he backfired at her and looking at her face his lips automatically turned into smile.

"you always do this..." she picked up the pillow and started hitting him while he was trying to guard himself.

"hey you can't behave like this with crown prince" but this statement had reversed effect she started hitting him even harder. It was a wonderfull start for a new day. Ha Ni and hyung jun took a day off as they had to finish their project. earlier she was doing that project with Joo Ri but when she left Hyung jun joined her.  while all others left for university after having their breakfast. They were sitting in the garden as the weather out was pleasant that day.

"we need to finish it today itself as tomorrow is the last day to submit project" her tone was tensed.

"don't worry..hyeongsu..." He focused on making the castle.

They were majoring in fine arts so were making a clay model.

"hyung jun your phone is ringing" She handed over the phone to him. he excused himself and returned back a little disappointed after recieving the call.

"i need to go...there is some emergency at home"

"is everything ok" she asked worriedly.

"yeah but dad asked me come immediately"

"its ok no problem you go i will complete this...its almost done"

"are you sure...as i will be staying there today and will reach unoversity directly tomorrow morning"

"yeah don't worry...now don't waste time standing here...go"

"i left my car keys in the bag only an it was in jung min's car"

"you can take Seung Jo's car the keys are inside" She pointed at seung jo's car which came back just sometime back from service centre.

"thanks"He rushed inside to get the car keys and left soon while she got busy doing her work.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

"hello is this Mr Kyu jong's no."

"yes speaking...may i know who is this" Kyu jong got a call from some unknown no.

"this is inspector kim chae ku" the person on the other side introduced himself.

"oh hello officer...is everything ok..." He asked getting a bit tensed.

"a Car with no ......(he dictates the no) met with an accident and we found a cellphone at the location which had your no...we are sorry to inform you but the person driving the car is no more"

"thats Prince Seung Jo's car but...thats not possible as he is here attending classes"

"can you please reach here ..we need your help..."

"ok we will be there"

"thank you officer"

"who was on the other side"Young saeng and jung min were with him listening to the conversation.

"it was some police officer saying that they have found Seung Jo's car which met with an accident"

"what......but how is it possible" jung min said.

"Ha Ni..." young saeng said with a terrified look. while jung min immediately called Ha Ni.

"hello"Ha Ni picked up the call on the other side.

"hello Ha Ni hyeongsu...where are you..." jung min asked as soon as she picked up the call.

"i am home but why are you asking...and you are sounding very different...are you ok"

"yes i am fine....hyeongsu did anyone take Seung Jo's car"

"yeah Hyung jun left for his home in his car as he left his car keys in young saengs car"she said but as soon as her words reached his ears the cellphone slipped out of his hand breaking into pieces while he himself fell down on the floor.

"what happened...jung min what did she say" Kyu jong and young saeng's heart beats increased seeing him in such a state as they were sure that something bad happened for sure.."come on speak up....is everything ok...there" 

"h....hyyyuunnn......hyung...... jun..." he stammered as he was not able to speak. he was shaking badly

"what about him" they got it but still hoped that they were thinking wrong. Tears started flowing down their cheeks.

"it was hyung jun...driving the car..." jung min finally spoke and started crying. The world around them stopped tears.....

they all immediately rushed to seung jo's class and entered in the middle of the class without asking for permission. Seung Jo ran to support jung min who hit his leg with the furniture in hurry. All students and Teacher were confused with whatever was happening

"what why you all are like this" His heart beats moving up and down seeing them in such a condition. they all hugged him tightly and started cying even harder.

"hyung...jun...." Kyu jong tried to speak but failed.

"hyung jun...left all of us..." jung min said in thick voice.

"what do you mean....say it clearly" Seung jo pulled them apart as he was not able to absorb what he heard just now.

"hyung jun met with an accident...."

***********************************************************************************************************************************