wedding...

Royal Love

Ha Ni and Seung Jo were sitting on a bench in the park. While his friends already left after congratulating them to give them some time.

"Ha Ni now since we are getting married i don't want to hide anything from you" Seung Jo started the conversation in a very serious tone but Ha Ni just like a good listner was paying attention to his each and every word "Ha Ni the only reason why i am getting married is because of my hara buh ji and my duties towards the nation and nothing else but there is no such condition with you if you want you can say NO to it" she was looking at him all puzzled.

"i am sorry but i am not able to get you"

"Ha Ni according to my late father's will if something happens to me after the age of 21 the whole power will get into wrong hands which is really dangerous for nation but if i get married and then something happens to me the duty to assign a new hier to the throne will be of my wife and since this year i turned 21 Hara buh ji wants me to get married as soon as possible" he explained her the complete scene.

"so that attack was because of this reason..??" she asked.

"hmm..." he nodded slightly with a lot many things going on in his mind so he continued "but after i get married your life will be in danger too....you can take your time to decide and tell me what your ans is.." he got up and moved a few steps ahead.

"i will..." ha ni said with confidence in her voice. While seung Jo turned to her because of her reply and said "are you sure"

"hmm...and i don't need time to think about it.." she looked at seung jo with firm look to meet his gaze which her feel a little bit awkward so to lighten up the atmosphere around she added "i know you are a prince but i am also a citizen of this nation" which made him smile seeing that she also smiled foolishly. Seung Jo knew that there was somthing else going on in her mind but she will never tell him.

************************************************************************************************************************

it was the sunday evening Grandfather invited President Hyang soon and his family for dinner as they had a few things to discuss. Seung Jo and his friends were already present there. they all were having their dinner with Seung Jo and Ha Ni sitting next to each other and his friends sitting in front of them who were all the time making face or kicking him under the table to due to which he was getting irritated but he had no other choice.

"the wedding ceremony will take place on the coming wednesday and all the preparations regarding that have already been done" Grandfather informed everyone sitting there.

"but your highness we haven't even invited our relatives" President hyang soon's wife In Hee said.

"regarding that only i wanted to have a talk with everyone" grandfather said straight coming to the point. Everyone looked at him and he continued " as I have already told you President Hyang about everything...so i want a favour from you all to please keep this marriage a secret till the day Seung Jo ascends the throne..because marrying him will put Ha Ni's life in danger but i can't get so selfish to risk someone else's child to save Prince's life"

"Thank you your highness... we feel blessed to have our daughter getting married to your family" president Hyang soon said with tears in his eyes placed his hand on her head to give her blessings.

"we promise Hara buh ji that no one will get to know about it" All six said in unison.

"i might say anything about you but inside i know we can't have a better King than you..." Ha Ni thought in her mind looking at Seung Jo and then 

"though i don't love you...but you have something in you which attracts me towards you...thanks for being at my side...i will always protect you" seung made a promise with himself.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Wednesday

The wedding ceremony took place in the presence of family members and few important people from the royal court. Seung Jo and Ha Ni were dressed in royal dresses and the marriage took place according  to the royal tradition in the palace. only a few mosted trusted maids and servants were allowed inside the palace and rest were given a day off. but after marriage it was decided that the newly wed couple will be living in a mansion gifted by Grandpa to them as their wedding gift. 

"seung jo...where are you going...thats not your room" jung min said.

"then...??" seung jo got confused.

"we will take you to your room your highness..."All four bowed at him.

"did you guys had something wrong in your dinner" Seung gave them a bit irritated look as he was really damn tired.

"no your highness please come with us" young saeng said point in the direction of a long corridor.

Seung without saying anything quietly followed them. then took a left turn 4 times and pointed to the same room in which Seung jo was entering.

"this is your room your highness.."hyung jun said and all four burst out into laughter holding their stomachs.

"you rascals i am not going to leave you all..." but before he could react they all pushed him inside the room and locked the room from outside.

"yeah you....don't you have manners that you should knock on the door before entering" Ha Ni threw a pillow targeting him as she was in middle of changing.

"its my room also" he said throwing the pillow back at her hitting her hand which made the bedsheet she was holding to cover herself drop on the floor. Seung Jo immdiately turned his back at her. she quickly changed into her night dress.they both were sitting on bed in complete silence

"i am sorry" seung jo said to break the silence.

"its ok" Ha Ni replied in a soft voice still feeling embarrased.

"its already late you must be tired...go to sleep"  seung jo turned to her to give her the pillow.

"why this...??" Ha Ni first looked at him and then at pillow.

"you are going to sleep on the couch there..."

"whattttttt..."

"yes...you know that our marriage is not like others...so you will sleep there on the couch and i will sleep on the bed..."

"you are really a jerk...i am not going to sleep there...if you have problem sharing the bed you can go and sleep there..i don't mind" Ha Ni shouted at him with anger throwing pillow at him hitting his nose and covered herself with blanket. Seung jo grabbed the pillow angrily and moved to the couch to sleep cursing her under his breath.

********************************************************************************************************************************

Next morning

everyone was present at the dinning table for breakfast. Grandpa left early for palace as he had some court work to finish. Ha Ni was sitting on the one side of seung jo with hyung jun on the other and rest three were sitting on the chairs in front of them. both of them were still mad at each other and didn't had any conversation after that.

"seung jo you look very tired and sleepy" Jung min commented when he saw seung jo yawning as he was not able to sleep properly at night because it was for the first time he was sleeping on the couch.

"yeah...i could barely sleep at night" seung said taking a bite of his toast.

"yeah jung min you are really dumb...our Prince is married now..." hyung jun chuckeld.

"ohhh...i almost forgot about it..." jung min said in teasing tone.

"i am done...so i will leave first" Ha Ni who finished her breakfast in hurry as she had to meet joo ri because of some important project.

"we are also done lets leave together" All four also got up.

"i will be coming a bit later you all can leave i have to go to Hae Ra's house to pick her up" Seung said concentrating on his breakfast.

"how can anyone be so unromantic" Kyu jong said in young saeng's ear.

"did you say something" seung jo looked at him.

"nope nothing...lets leave now we are getting late"

*********************************************************************************************************************************

At school

Ha Ni sitting in her class alone and was feeling sad when Hyung jun entered the classroom and sat down on the next seat.

"hi" he said filled with excitement but Ha Ni was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't heard. He placed his hand around her shoulder and shook her a little.

"oh hyung jun" she smiled but soon her face expression changed to sad.

"what happened did anything happened between you and seung jo" Hyung jun asked with concern.

"nothing like that...but my only friend in this university is leaving..."

"why"

"because they are moving to other city because of some family problems...i will get alone again"

"who said...we all are your friends" he said moving his hand foreward.

"yeah...thank you" she smiled cutely and placed her hand on his.

**********************************************************************************