everyone excited except two..

Royal Love

Hae Ra also came to canteen to have her lunch and saw Seung Jo and group. So after taking her order she went to their table and with smile asked "if you all don't mind can i also join you guys"

"sure...have a sit MISS..." young saeng said pulling a chair for her.

"hi seung jo...how are you now" she tried to initiate a conversation with him. As when she came he just gave her a glance and resumed eating his lunch.

"hi Hae Ra...and i am fine..now" Seung Jo looked at her gave her a smile and then again his face expression turned to blank. but his friends were not at all surprised at his reaction as they were used to it. But then Jung min who was sitting next to him kicked him on his leg.

"whaatttttttt" looked at jung min angrily who gave him a "atleast introduce us to the young lady" type of look.

"ok Hae Ra these are my friends and they will be attending Shinwa University from now onwards...He is Park Jung Min, kim hyung jun,kim kyu jong and heo young saeng and Friends meet her she is Yoon Hae Ra" Seung jo introduced all of them to her and looked at jung min giving him "you are dead" look to which he simply grinned.

"well Seung Jo now your work is over and lunch also so you can leave rest of things we can manage on our own" Kyu jong said in a teasing tone.

finally after some teasing and chatting they were done with their lunch and were ready to leave. Seung Jo as usual was the first one to leave. Hae Ra stopped at the table for a while so Hyung jun turned to her and asked "Hae Ra are you not going for the class".

"i will be coming after 5 min i have some urgent work to finish"

All five left for their respective classes while Hae Ra after finishing her also got up to move to her class. But then her eyes fell on flowers placed on the table and it took no time for her to recall that they were the same flowers which Ha Ni gave Seung Jo in the morning. So she took the flowers and moved in the direction of her classroom. Ha Ni who was also going for her class noticed Hae Ra with flowers but then her heart ached when she saw her throwing them in the dustbin.

"yeahhh why are you throwing them" She couldn't help asking that.

"ahhh these....Seung jo gave me these flowers and asked me to dump them in the dustbin so i am just following his orders" Hae Ra gave her a evil smile and pushing her slightly moved to her classroom.

"how can he do something like this...if he didn't wanted why did he accepted...he is really a man with no heart..." she also moved to her class throwing her legs and placed her bag on the second bench in the third row without even looking at the person sitting next to her.

"hi" the person sitting next greeted her. She turned to her left to find Hyung jun sitting with her. He was the cutest guy in the class so all girls present there were getting jealous of Ha Ni.

"hi...i am sorry i didn't noticed you" said with a smile.

"no problem...well i am Kim hyung jun and am new to this class and you Oh Ha Ni right??" his statement made a alarm ring in her mind.

"how do you know me" she asked in one breath.

"Prince Seung Jo told me about you that you are president hyang soon's daughter and its only because of you that we all are together"

"he can't even keep his promise of keeping it a secret you are dead today PRINCE SEUNG JO" she said under her breath.

" you said something"

"no nothing"

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ha Ni was boiling with anger firstly because of the flower incident and secondly because of the secret. So as soon as her class was over she rushed to his class and called him out to the garden to meet her.

"what happened why you called me here"

"you can't even keep your promise and you call yourself a Prince...you cheater..."

"hey what are you talking about say it clearly and don't call me a cheater"

"you are a cheater...Seung Jo is a cheater...." she started to showing her thumb. By now both of them completely forgot about their main reason for the meeting. seung Jo without giving her any time to react got hold of her hand and twisting it a little held her hand tightly at her back. Ha Ni started crying loudly because of pain. So seung jo immediately freed her hand but she still continued.

"yeahhhh why are you crying now i am not even holding you...stop crying everyone is staring at me" He looked around and found students staring at him. Meanwhile jung min and all also reached there.

"what happened why she is crying" hyung jun said out of concern 

"i didn't do anything" seung jo said when he found his friends were looking at him with suspician.

"he twisted my hand" finally stopped crying

"what...Prince seung jo...how can you do that..." kyu jong said trying to supress his laughter.

"we didn't expected this from you...really bad" Young saeng also joined kyu jong in pulling seung jo's leg.

"being a prince you should know how to behave with girls..." hyung jun also jumped in.

"we have told him many times to behave properly with girls but he always ignores it....we apologise on his behalf" jung min turned to Ha Ni who was also trying her level best not to laugh.

"But i didn't do anything" Seung jo made a very innocent face. all Five looked at his face and finally burst out into laughters jung min and kyu jong ewere rolling on the ground. it took a few min for Seung jo realise what was actually happening.

"youuuuuuuuu rascals....." he shouted at the top of his voice. Jung min and kyu jong were the first one to run followed by the three.but then they realised that seung jo couldn't run because of his fracture so they stopped at a safe distance from him and continued their teasing Finally after some time all of them gpt bored so returned back and sat down under a tree. when suddenly Ha Ni remembered why she was there.

"yeah why did you tell them my secret..." all five looked at her.

"I can't keep any secrets with them..." seung jo replied while all four were looking first at Ha Ni and then Seung jo.

"can anyone of you please tell us what is going on" young saeng asked.

"he promised me that he will not reveal my true identity in front of anyone as students here know me as Oh Ha Ni who comes from a middle class family but he broke his promise" Ha Ni explained to them.

"oh so this the matter...well Ha Ni you don't worry....we promise you that we will not tell anyone" hyung jun said.

"yeah promise..."all four said in unison.

"now happy..." seung said making a bad face at her.

"hmmm"

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Finally after such a fun filled day all returned back.

"lights inside are on...didn't you guyz switched of the lights before going" Seung asked.

"we did..." all four were equally puzzled as before leaving they switched of the lights and it was night so there were no maids or servants in the house.

"lets see..."they all headed towards the main entrance. The door was also unlocked and there was a black car standing in front of the entrance. They entred without making any noise and looked around carefully.

"you all are back" someone said whose voice was very familiar to all. and in no time their faces lit with happiness "hara buh ji" said in unison.

Grabdfather loved all of them equally so they also treated him like their own grandfather.

"you suprised us"Seung jo moved to him and gave him a hug while all four also paid their respect to him.

"yeah at first i thought i should inform you but then i thought of suprising you all with my sudden visit" grandpa made himself comfortable on the sofa. while Kyu jong and yound saeng went in to get some refreshments for him.

"how was your trip hara buh ji...you went there for some meeting" Seung jo asked,

" we made it...we signed a contract with Jk group..." grandpa replied filled with pride.

"here comes the hot hot tea..." kyu jong came out holding a tray in his hands and served tea and the refreshments. After having their tea all four got up to leave. but Grandfather asked them to stay there only as he has to leave the next morning again.  All of them after having their dinner moved back to their respective rooms while Grandfather asked Seung jo to stay for some time as he wanted to discuss something important with him.

"what happened Hara buh ji you look worried"

"hmmm i am a bit worried about you"

"about what...hara buh ji..."

"your safety...you very well know about the will..since this year you turned 21...i want you to get married as soon as possible"

"but Hara buh ji...i am still studying...how can i..."

"i know that but we don't have any other choice left...i have already lost my son and daughter in law...now i can't afford to loose you" grandpa said with his eyes moist.

"i am ready hara buh ji..." Seung moved to him and kneeled down in front of him. with his forefinger he wiped the tear which made its way down his cheeks.

"do you have any girl in your heart...whom you want to marry" grandfather asked to which seung simply moved his head in no and placed his head on his knees to hide his tears.

"i have a girl in my mind will you marry her..." grandfather softly brushed his hairs with his finger to comfort him.

"hmmm" 

"want to know her name..."

"i want to sleep...hara buh ji" he was not at all intrested in knowing her name as he was doing it for his nation and his grandfather.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Next day morning

Grandfather already left for his meeting. and left a note for seung jo on dinning table as he was sleeping and he didn't wanted to disturb him.Seung jo woke up that morning a little early than his usual timing as he was having a slight headach because of crying as he was missing his mon and dad very much. he moved to the kitchen to have some water all his friends were still sleeping. while coming back he noticed a paper placed on dinning table which said

" I HAVE A MEETING SO I AM LEAVING EARLY AND I DIDN'T WANTED TO DISTURB YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR SELF

AND I HAVE ARRANGED A MEETING SO THAT YOU TWO CAN MEET EACH OTHER

LOVE

YOUR GRANDPA"

seung jo was already ready when his friends woke up.

"are you not coming to school today" young saeng asked when he noticed him not wearing his uniform.

"i am getting married" seung jo said in flat tone. while his friends looked at him wide-eyed. "hara buh ji has fixed a meeting with some girl and i have to go there" he was completely disturbed with this unexpected event in his life. he rushed out of the house.

**************************************************************************************************************

"your highness...agassi is waiting for you there" his manger pointed at a girl standing at some distance. She had curly hair hanging loose. she was dressed in a beautiful blue color dress.

"hello" seung jo greeted her in a polite tone. She turned around to face him. as he saw her his face color changed to white his jaw dropped and eyes wide opened so was the reaction of her.

"youuuuuuuuuuuuuu" both said in unison loud enough for people around to a halt.

"what are you doing here" seung jo asked and hoped that he met some other girl by mistake.

"i am here to meet to a guy..." Ha Ni said getting shy but then changed her facial expression immediately and asked "and whats the reason for your presence"

"i am that guy to whom you have come to meet" he replied as a matter of fact.

Seung when left house was very disturbed so his friends also followed him the whole way. they were hiding themselves behind some tree and bushes but when they saw that the girl was Ha Ni they couldn't resist anymore and jumped with joy hugging each other and shouting with excitement like hell.  while as they both looked at each other with blank faces.

***************************************************************************************************************************

thats all for today...i know this chapter is not nice..i apologise for that...vl try my best to make the next chapter better....