seung jo gets discharged from hospital

Royal Love

Seung jo was resting on his bed after taking her medicines when his grandpa entered the room.

"no need to get up...it's ok" Grandpa said as seng was trying to get up.

"hara buh ji..i wanted to ask you something" seung jo asked.

"go ahead dear...you don't need to ask for it"

"hara buh ji....i want to go to home...i am here for last 3 days and staying here makes me feel more sick...please hara buh ji" he said in an appealing tone.

" but Dr said you need to take bed rest for atleast 15 days" grandpa felt bad for him but still had no other choice.

"no problem hara buh ji i will take complete bed rest...i promise...moreover i heard you and manager talking that you need to leave for macau because of some urgent meeting..."

" but i can't leave you here alone..." grandpa said with worried expression on his face.

"who said he will be alone here...we all are here to take care of him Hara buh ji" jung min said entering the room followed by hyung jun, kyu jong and young saeng. As Seung Jo saw all of them entering he was filled some unknown energy and got immediately with a wide smile spread on his face. All of them came and gave him a group hug and paid respect to grandpa also.

( prince seng jo, jung min, kyu jong, hyung jun and young saeng were best friends since kindergarten but after they graduated from high school they got disperesd as jung min and hyung jun went overseas for futher studies, young saeng had to leave for new york after his father's sudden death and kyu jong left for japan. when all of them heard about his accident they immediately rushed back to korea to meet him)

"My lord we all know that we are all special people and you miss us but this is not the way to call us back" kyu jong said with a straight  face.

"what did i do.." seung jo got confused and worried at the same time.

"you are lying here on the hospital bed and asking what did you do" young saeng got a little furious.

"you know how much tensed we were...as soon as we heard about your accident we immediately rushed back to korea" hyung jun also attacked on him angrily.

"don't worry guyz am all fine now nothing to worry...and now when i have you all around me i will recover even faster" tried to assure his friends and then looked at grandpa and added "hara buh ji now you can go for your meeting don't worry about me i will be fine"

"ok now you all talk i will go and get his discharge papers ready" grandpa left the finally satisfied.

"for how long will you guyz be staying here" seung asked a bit disappointed as something hit his mind.

"forever" all four said in unison.

"what..???"

"yeah we all have applied to Shinwa University for admissions" hyung jun said with a cute smile.

"we all finally got to know that we can't live without each other so we talked to our parents and they agreed" young saeng explained after noticing seung jo's expression.

" i am really happy to see you guyz" his happiness was spread on his face. then he noticed jung min was busy doing something on his right leg. other three also followed his eyes and looked at jung min who was holding a marker and was scribbling something on the plaster. other three looked at each other with mischeivious smile on their faces "scribbling time" and jumped on his leg fighting for the marker.

Ha Ni was standing on the door looking at the five friends. she came to hospital to get her dressing done but since she was there she thought of visiting seung jo also. when she opened the door she heard them talking about admission to shinwa university. she for the first time saw seung jo smiling and laughing with his friends.

"he looks really hansome when he smiles"she thought in her mind. and cancelled the plan of visiting him and left.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Seung Jo was finally back home but he was not allowed to step out of his bed. All four of them also shifted to the same house for some time so that they can be by his side all the time. Granfather left for Macau with his manager. A temporary manager was appointed for Seung Jo as his manager also got injured that day so was on leave till the time he recovered completely.

Place: MACAU 

"manager you look a bit worried whats the matter" Grandfather asked.

"nothing your highness..its just i was thinking about the prince"

"what about him...is everything ok" he got anxious

"your highness as you know this year prince turned 21...and according to will of late king if something happens to prince after he turns 21, unmarried the power will automatically be  tranfered to master Yi Jung and he will become the next king but if somethings happens to prince after his marriage the complete power of assigning a new king will be of crown princess...and looking at the past few incidents i think we should think about Prince's marriage"

" i know and this is thing which is the reason that i don't want to leave him alone for even a moment...but after his marriage his wife will become their target and how can i become so selfish to put some other childs life at risk to save his life"

"but your highness we can't neglect our duties towards the nation...if they succeded in their plan the power will go in wrong hands which will be a great danger to the nation and if its about putting someones life in danger..if you allow me i have a plan"

"go ahead"

"your highness we can get prince married now and can keep it secret till the day he graduates from the university and ascends the throne"

"i think that makes sense and i have a girl in my mind who is best for Prince"grandfather felt a bit relieved with his point. As with that the problems could be solved to some extent. Manager was looking at him with the hope getting ans from his master when he ordered him "call president hyang soon and arrange a meeting with him" Manager finally got the ans and left the room smiling.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

15 days passed and Seung Jo made a fast recovery seeing that finally Dr. allowed him to attend the university but with one additional conditional that as his leg was still not capable of supporting his body weight he should use crutches to which he agreed as he wanted to go out of the boring room at any cost. The other reason for his excitement was that he was going to attend the university with his best friends. though it was the mid of the session in which hardly any university took any admissions they got admission in the best university. It was surprising for all of them too but leaving everything aside they were happy to be together.

The news of Seung Jo coming to back reached the school before he himself reached the university so all the girls were standing on the entrance gate to have a glimpse of Prince after so many days. But that day Five cars stopped in front of the gate and one by one all five stepped out of the car. Guards cleared the way for them as they entered. Ha Ni was also standing at some distance with flowers in her hand Seung Jo noticed her and moved in her direction.

"these flowers are for me" Seung Jo asked with a smile to which Ha Ni simply nodded and gave flowers to him.

"thanx" seung jo said and moved forward leaving a completely surprised Ha Ni. his friends were also surprised with his reaction as it was for the first time that he accepted flowers from any girl.

*****************************************************************************************************

Ha Ni was sitting on a bench outside in the garden area still thinking about the morning incident.

"why is he behaving so sweetly with me....i think its because of the accident...yeah its because of that only" she clapped her hands excitedly and was laughing herself.

"yeah you Ha Ni..." when she heard someone calling her name she turned around to find a very pretty girl standing there but with angry looks on her face. Ha Ni as seen her many times in the university she was Seung Jo's classmate.

( Yoon Hae Ra who was seung jo's classmate. She is secretly in love with him and was very possesive about him. she was the only one in the University with whom seung Jo used to talk. )

"hi..."Ha Ni greeted her with smile.

"you what do you think of yourself...are you trying to impress Prince Seung Jo..." but the reaction fo hae ra shocked her.

"what are you talking about" Ha Ni was trying to figure out what was happening.

"you better stay away from him...did you get that..." She pointed her finger at her nose and moved away in anger.

Ha Ni was still in shock and with tears in her eyes was thinking why everyone around was behaving so weirdly.she was a very sensitive.

At canteen Seung Jo was sitting with his friends and having his lunch.

"seung Jo who is she" Hyung jun tried to make the conversation to know the reason of his unusual behaviour.

"who??" seung jo asked as he forgot about the morning incident completely.

"the one who gave you flowers" jung min said as he was also curious to know.

"ahhh she...she is Oh Ha Ni the girl who took me to the hospital after my accident and its because of her that you guyz are here with me" Seung Jo was smiling thinking of her. but then he noticed that his friends were looking at him with confused expressions. So he started explaining " that day when you all came to visit me in the hospital she was also there i don't know why she was there but i think she heard our conversation about Shinwa University . she thought that no one noticed her but i knew about her presence"  all four were still not satisfied with his explanation when he added "she is Oh Ha Ni president hyang soon's daughter"

"president of Shinwa Group" jung min confirmed if what he heard just now was right.

"ohhhh so thats why you thanked her" young saeng said.

"hmmm...i don't the reason why she did...but still i am really thankful to her as its only possible because of her that we are together" seung jo smiled at her cuteness and continued with his lunch.