Seung Jo and Ha Ni kidnapped...

Royal Love

Morning

Ha Ni had some important work at university so left hastily early morning before anyone was awake. As instructed by her the guards dropped her at some distance and walked down to the university. Back at home Seung jo opened his eyes irritated by the alarm clock ringing by the side of his table.

"yeah...ha ni ah....get up we are late" he said rubbing his eyes to come out of his dreamland. he was still very tired as he hardly slept for 5 hours streching his arms he finally got out of his bed and moved to Ha Ni's side still unaware of her absence in the room. but when he saw her side empty he moved out, his manager came to him.

"good morning your highness..." he bowed to pay respect to him.

"good morning....you know where is crown princess..." he asked getting a little apprehensive as she had a bad habit of sleeping late.

"her highness has already left for university...she said she had some urgent work...." he informed his eyes downcasted.

"alone...??"he asked worried.

"your highness don't worry as per your instruction we have appointed new guards who will be taking care of her highness's security"

"thank you....you can leave now" he moved to jung min's room to wake him up as he knew he was that rest of them were still sleeping.

"jung min ah...get up....we are already late for college" he shouted at him as he was not ready to get up. he took a pillow from his side and hit hard on his making him jump out of his bed.

"yeahhhhhhhh.....what...you think you are doing" he said trying to open his eyes to which he simply grinned now the next in row was hyung jun.

"hyung jun...get up...." Seung jo said in top of his voice. But hyung only moved a little bit on his bed and went of to sleep again changing his posture. He took the water bottle placed on the table and emptied it completely on him making him jump out of his bed.

"you......" hyung jun took the glass which had some water in it and threw it on seung jo's face. finally he also moved to washroom to get ready. meanwhile jung min also came to accompanied him in his mission. they both moved to kyu jong's room but found young saeng also sleeping there only the room was complete mess it appeared as if they had a good fight over food before going to sleep.

"you go and wake up young saeng and i will wake up kyu jong" he said pointing at young saeng who was sleeping on couch in a very wierd position.

"kyu jong get up....don't you have to submit the assignments today...." seung jo tried to wake him up by shaking slightly but he didn't gave any response it was very unusual.

"yeah young saeng...there is something on your hairs..." jung min said in a very surprised tone.

"where...where...." young saeng ran into the washroom to check and came out with a furious look "you fooled me....i will not leave you" and jumped on jung min who was laughing hard seeing his friends reaction. young saeng loved his hair more than anything,

"his future Gf will never get jealous of any other girl...as young saeng will hardly have ay time left...to look at them..."seung jo commented trying to control his laughter seeing the two fighting like kids then he again shifted his attention to kyu jong " hey get up....Ha Ni....you here...." Seung jo said in startled voice when he noticed kyu jong was sleeping without shirt.

"Ha Ni hyeongsu...please go out....for some time" kyu jong grabbed the blanket close then he saw hyung jun was standing on the door all confused of what was going on while the other three were literally rolling on floor.

"i am hyung jun....not ha ni hyeongsu..." he kicked the football in front of him targeting him.

"ok lets get ready...fast we are already very late...i have to go somewhere after class" Seung jo already reached the door when they all asked in unison "where".

"i am taking Ha Ni...today..." he winked at them with a mischeivious smile on his face. As soon as he mentioned about going out all of them hurried to their respective rooms to get ready taking min possible time as they all were excited about them going out for a date.

****************************************************************************************

university...

"Seung jo...our next lectures got cancelled...wanna go out for lunch with me" Hae Ra asked excited about spending time with him.

"sorry hae ra but...i have other plans" he took his bag and excused himself out leaving Hae Ra in tears.

"HA NI COME AND MEET ME OUTSIDE NEAR THE FIRST CROSSING....." he sent ha ni a text on his way to main entrance where his manager along with driver and guards was already waiting for him.

"give me the car keys i will drive myself and i don't want any guards" he ordered his manager who followed his words and handed over the car keys to him and  gave orders to the guards to return back to the mansion. 

******************

Ha Ni who was in library reading some book got disturbed by the cell vibrating in her pocket.

"seung jo's message..." she was surprised she read the text "why he wants to meet me...."she got worried and quickly packed her things and ran out. while running through the corridors she bumped into someone making her cellphone slide on the floor to reach a long legged girl standing on front of her. she looked up it was Hae Ra who bent down to get her cellphone which started ringing that very moment with name flashing on its screen....

"SEUNG JO...CALLING"

Ha ni grabbed the cellphone before she could pick up the cell and taking his things ran out.

"hello seung jo...." she picked up the call when she was sure that there was no one around.

"Ha Ni ah...where are you i asked you to meet me here....i am already here" Seung jo was angry as he was waiting for her for last 30 min which he hated the most.

"i am on the same lane...reaching in 5 min..." she started walking as fast as she could.

"what happened...why you wanted to meet me..." She said trying to catch her breath.

"get in quickly....people around know me..." he opened the door on her side. she immediately sat down down on the seat next to driver seat.

Hae Ra who got suspicious about things secretly followed her the whole way. She was seething seeing them together as Ha Ni was sitting in the car she clicked their photographs and when seung jo was helping ha ni with seat belt she got one shot in which it appeared as if Seung jo was kissing her.

"you will regret this for whole of your life Ha Ni..." with that she pressed the button send on her cell while Seung jo drove his car out from there reaching max limit of road.

**************************************************************************

"now will you please tell me...where are we going..."  she crossed her arms getting angry when he didn't ans....finally unable to control anymore she turned to him but her anger vanished the very moment she noticed him wearing the same shirt she got for him....In hurry and anger she failed to notice that earlier.. though he looked awesome in whatever he wore but white shirt best suited him. her eyes were fixed on his handsome face.

"for how long you are going to stare at me like this..." he chuckled. she turned back to her original position feeling embarassed on being caught.

"you liked it....???"

"white is my fav" he stopped the car in front of a mall.

"why did you stopped the car here..." she looked around they were in market.

"you want to go out for dinner...like this..."he moved his eyes from her head to toe. she was wearing a full sleeve long tshirt and jean with shoes.

"dinner...???" she looked at him for explaination while he headed to the entrance of the mall.She ran to him to meet up with his pace "what if anyone recognises you..." she asked as she looked around.

"i always kept myself away from media so outside university no one knows the real prince..." he assured her and moved to the ladies section.

"agassi we want few dresses for her...can you help us" he said to a young lady who was placing the things to their respective places.

"sure sir..." she bowed at him but stopped for a while and kept on staring at him.

"what happened" Seung jo waved his hand in front of her eyes to bring her back. Ha Ni who also felt a bit awkward the way that young lady behaved and she also noticed people around her were gazing at them.

"seung jo...you said no one knows you...then why people are staring at us" she whispered in his ear "even that young lady is turning again and again" she added.

"i don't know....wait i am getting a call...."he took out his phone

"YOUNG SAENG CALLING..."

he pecked up the call and before he could say hello young saeng's panicked voice reached his ears "seung jo where are you....we are in big trouble..."

"i am with Ha Ni what happened....why are you like this...." he excused himself and moved to a corner.

"Seung Jo someone some one has uploaded your photograph on net....WITH HA NI...." he said.

"what.....???" he immediately ended the call and searched web...the results left him appalled. he grabbed Ha Ni's arm and almost dragged her out.

"what happened..."she was surprised by the sudden change in him after the call.

"we need to go back home..."his voice was serious. without wasting even a sec they drove out of the market area with people who noticed him having their heads bowed to pay their respect to the crown prince of the country.

"seung jo what is all this..." she was all confused and everything messed up in her mind.

"Ha Ni some one has uploaded our pic on net....when i was helping you with your seat belt.... "he replied horrified about its outcomes. Seung Jo took a shorter way to reach their mansion which was a deserted route and hardly anyone used that.

"seung jo ......CARRRRRR....."Ha Ni pointed at a car standing in the middle of the road and covered her eyes with hands with fear. car stopped at a distance of few inches making a screaching sound.

"get your car out of the way..."Seung jo stepped out of the car but got everything when found no one on the driver seat. Four men were standing with their guns pointed at him while other four dragged Ha Ni out of the car.

"don't try to act smart...else it will only take us a sec to press the trigger" one men with his one hand around Ha Ni's neck and other having a gun placed on her head.

"what you want..."Seung jo asked trying to calm down.

"get inside the car...." the other man who was standing behind him pushed him inside the car. while the other one pushed ha ni in the other car. as they sat down in the car the men knocked them down with their guns making them unconscious.

****************************************************************************************

Precap:

Ha ni and Seung jo gets consciouss and finds themselves tied to chairs in room...

Prince Yi jung "finally i am able to meet you again my loving brother..."

he throws her on the couch and jumps on her ripping of her clothes....