Ha Ni returns back to korea...

Royal Love

"Seung Jo don't worry everything will be fine...Ha Ni hyeongsu will surely come back" Kyu jong gave him a comforting hug.

"i wish god gives me another chance" he sighed and then moved inside.

Seung Jo stopped going to college after that and was busy helping his Hara Buh ji because of his ill health. They all were missing their sweet hyoengsu and their friends smile. The house where they all used to enjoy every moment of life turned silent.

"Seung Jo you have an important lecture tomorrow don't miss it" Kyu jong informed him.

"will see"he answered unwilling to go.

******************************************************************

BACK IN NEW YORK

"yeah Ha Ni ah can't you take care of yourself...atleast think of your baby" Ha Ni's mother scolded her for being careless.

"i am fine eomeoni...and will take extra care in future"She smiled and pinched her mothers cheeks.

"this child can never change" her mom finally gave up.

"appa i want to talk to you about something" she looked at her father who was enjoying the scene between a mother and daughter.

"yeah say dear..you want something"

"nopes...i want to go back to korea as i have my exams next to next month"

"you should take proper rest...and don't worry about the exams i will see to it"

"appa you know i don't like you helping me in that matter i want to do it with my own abilities...and don't worry i will be fine" She said in appealing voice.

"let her go..she must be missing her husband also" her mom also tried to convince her father but the words brought tears in Ha Ni's eyes.

"ok..i will get the arrangements done"

"i love you appa" she tried to hide her actual emotions by showing excitment.

*******************

Ha Ni was sitting in her room look out from the window in the garden when one of her maid knocked on the door.

"your highness some one is waiting for you downstairs.."

"for me...who is it" Ha Ni was surprised as it was first time someone came to meet her.

"he said he is your friend"

Ha Ni ran downstairs getting who it might be.

"hello"Young saeng bowed.

"why are you here??" though Ha Ni was pleased to him showed him as if she was annoyed to see him.

"to meet you..i was worried about you"

"meet me for what.."

"you all can leave and ask someone to send refreshments out in the garden"She ordered the maids and guards. and along with young saeng stepped out in the garden.

"Hyeongsu why are you like this....you know Seung Jo..."

"Young saeng please" she stopped him from saying further.

"ok fine i will not but atleast think of your baby...how can you do this to him.. i am going to tell Seung jo everything" he took out his handphone from his pocket and dialled Seung Jo's no.

"no...please young saeng no" she snatched the phone from his hand and ended the call before anyone could pick it up.

"but why"

"i can't answer...but please promise me that you will not mention about our meeting to anyone...and not even about my pregnancy" she grabbed his hand to make promise

"but i can't keep this secret from them" young saeng was feeling helpless unable to decide.

"please...will tell you everything later but please for now...keep your lips locked" Ha Ni pleaded.

"ok"young saeng finally gave up and left.

***************

2 days later

At university

Seung Jo finally joined back after months everyone was excited to see him after such a long time. The girls went crazy seeing the five of them together.Though Seung Jo was reluctant to come but  the four them forced him. He was sitting quietly during the lunch time seeing him like that always made them upset.
They all were heading out to their respective classes when Seung Jo crashed into someone because of his lack of attention  The all looked on the girl on the floor their eyes wide opened.

"i am sorry" Seung Jo still not intrested in her apologised without looking at her and moved forward.

"Ha Ni..." All said in disbelief. The name made him turn around and IT WAS HA NI.

Seung Jo stared at her trying to figure out if she was actually their or he was dreaming. He couldn't move his eyes away from her as he was seeing her after so many days. Ha Ni also looked at him through the tears in her eyes...and before anyone of them could say anything she ran away unabe to control any more...