Seung Jo's part...of feeling

Royal Love

"Seung Jo why are you punishing yourself...you didn't do anything.." Kyu jong and Seung Jo were alone in the house as others went to their families for the weekend.

"that's my mistake that i didn't do anything...i wish she would have given me one more day..." Seung Jo was holding back his tears.

*flashback*

"Hyung jun ah...i need your help" Seung Jo was out of breath because of running.

"what happened and why are you like this" Hyung Jun was lying on his bad got tensed seeing Seung Jo like that.

"i made a mistake" He looked in his eyes.

"Mistake what are you talking about...i am really not getting it...first you sit and have some water" he made him sit on the bed and handed over the glass of water which Seung Jo gulped down in one go.

"Seung Jo...why you called us to Hyung jun's house...is everything ok" Kyu jong along with young saeng and jung min also reached Hyung jun's house.

"You all...here???"Hyung jun was getting more confused about what was going on.

"I want to apologise to you all" Seung Jo downcasted his eyes.

"apologise??" all said in unison.

"yeah..for the day when hara buh ji asked you all to help him in bringing me and Ha Ni close...actually when you all were talking at night in jung min's room i eavesdropped your conversation and then you all saw what i wanted to show you all..."he looked at others faces to know their reaction but only got confused gazes at him so he added further "me and Ha Ni didn't had any husband wife relation"

"what?????????"  all shocked hearing the truth.

"yeah but last night i made a mistake as i was drunk...i..i ..." Seung Jo hesitated to say further thinking what will his friends think of him.

"YOU MADE LOVE TO HER.." Kyu jong continued getting everything.

"hmmm"

"what?????????" all of them were getting shocks one after the other.

"what...what??" Seung Jo was getting irritated now getting the same response. "help me you all rascals"

"help in what"

"again what..." he glared at them. All of them seeing him getting angry placed fingers on their lips.

"but atleast tell us what you have in your mind" Kyu Jong asked seriously.

"i want to confess my love to her...maybe whatever happened was not intentional but it was not a mistake i regret..it was a very special moment to be with the one you love...earlier i always hide my true feelings thinking that it will put her life in danger..but now i can't hold them back anymore" He had his eyes on the ground during the whole explaination but as he looked up after finishing he found the four of them dancing and jumping in all craziest possible way.

"finally used your brain and heart.. :P" hyung jun showing his tongue.

"if you all are done showing your crazy sides...can we make plans"

"yeah sure...Seung Jo you are really too much...wasting time just like this" Jung min blamed him and finally all settled down back.

"help me plan everything..." he was looking at them hoping that they will come up with some plans but instead they all looked back at him to listen to his plan.

"date..??" jung min suggested but everyone turned it down.

" lunch....??"young saeng's idea everyone liked it but cancelled as it was already the lunch time and they didn't had any time left.

"dinner..???" Kyu jong said.

"thats perfect.." Seung Jo got excited.

They booked one of the restaurant owned by Kyu Jong's family and Hyung Jun and Young Saeng took the responsibility of decoration while Seung Jo and jung min went out to get gift for Ha Ni and kyu jong was responsible for dinner and music.

Finally by 7:30 pm everything was ready and they all looked satisfies with everything.

"go get Ha Ni Hyeongsu..." young saeng handed over the gift pack to him.

"i am so excited to know what her reaction will be" jung min was excited.

"me too" hyung jun clapped his hands with excitement.

Seung Jo drove his car back home but it was all empty no one was there...

"Ha Ni ah...." he called out her name searching the all house.He went to his room again when the her wardrobe caught his attention. It broke down in tears seeing her closet empty......

"Ha Ni ah....."he cried.

When he didn't show up all of them got worried and ran back to see if everything was ok. As they entered his room found him all broken. Young saeng placed his hand on his shoulder and he hugged him tightly crying even harder...He cried for the whole night...

*flashback end*