Seung jo gets to know actual Ha Ni

Royal Love

Seung Jo slowly opened his eyes but again squeezed them back as his head was still hurting badly. after some time he tried again to open his eyes and found himself lying on a bed but the room was unfamiliar to him. then he looked around to figure out and finally his brain gave him the and he was in the hospital room. he got his right leg fractured, a hair line fracture in his right hand and 6 stiches on his forehead.

"you are awake..??" Ha Ni asked cheerfully who just entered the room saw him adjusting himself on the bed.

"what are you doing here.." he got annoyed seeing her.

"i just came to put this water here" she made a sad face looking at his reaction.

"I am asking why are you here in the hospital"

"don't worry i am not here to look after you...its just that i also got hurt last night so Dr has asked me to stay here in the hospital for a day. and will get discharged tomorrow morning" as she finished her sentence a man in his late 60's entered the room and immediately rushed to the bed.

"are you ok....howz you feeling now...is it still hurting??.."and fired seung jo with Question one by one.

"calm down calm down hara buh ji...am fine really..." seung jo placed his palm between his and assured him that he was fine.

( he is seung jo's grandfather who was out from seoul because of some important matter but when he got the news of seung jo being hospitalised leaving everything aside he immediately rushed back to seoul)

"ok hara buh ji since you are here now i will take leave..." Ha Ni turned to leave.

"yeah Ha Ni dear wait..." he got up and moved to her and placed his hand on her head and blessed her "i am really thankfull to you dear that you saved his life... "

"nothing like that hara buh ji being a citizen of korea it was my duty and i only did my duty.."she replied with a soft smile.

" seung jo did you thank this young lady she is the because of whom you are here and alive"

"very true its because of her only that i am here"seung jo said in sarcasm

"what did you say?" grandpa asked.

"nothing hara buh ji..." gave a smile to his grandfather and theen looked at Ha Ni with blank face "Thank you"

"dear can you do me a little more  favour?"

"it will be my pleasure Hara buh ji"

"i have to go to meet Dr... can you please sit here for some more time"

"no problem Hara buh ji you don't need to worry i will take of things here"

Grandfather left the room and Ha Ni sat down on a chair placed next to his bed. For some time there was dead silence in the room with both of them looking everywhere but not at each other.

"what did you say to Hara buh ji"seung jo broke the silence.

"I told him that you met with an accident last night" Ha Ni replied in her normal tone.

"did you tell him anything about attack??" seung asked directly what exactly he wanted to know.

"nope i thought he will get worried so i didn't...why??" she looked at him with confused look

"thanx" seung jo replied and looked in some other direction fixing his gaze at some distant point.

"thanx???" Ha Ni got all the more confused.

"hmmm now please don't mention anything about attack in front of him" Seung jo still looking in the same direction.

"are you asking me to keep it secret..??"

"kind of"

Ha Ni opened to speak but got interupted by someone entering the room.

"agassi we need to leave now Master is coming here to visit you and if he didn't found you in your room he will get mad on us" the manger who looked after the business in korea entered the room.

"whaaaat....appaaaaa??"Ha Ni's almost shouted in with shock but when she realised where she was she composed herself and added "but he was supposed to be out on his tour"

"but when he hurt about last he immediately cancelled everything "

"ahhhh i am really dead now..."she again sat down on the chair trying to find out some way to save herself. Meanwhile Seung Jo was simply staring at her all confused about the happenings.

"will you please tell me whats going on here and who is that man and who are you" seung jo asked finally unable to bear more. finally something struck his mind and he added "and last night their were some personal guads who came after you and helped us in fighting with the attackers"

"I am Oh Ha Ni..." she didn't even finished when a man in his early 40's entered the room and showed respect towards the crown prince.

"your highness how are you feeling now" he asked politely still looking down.

"i am feeling better president Oh hyang soon...but how come you are here" seung jo replied in soft tone.

"well i came here to take my daughter home but then got to know that you met with an accident and also admitted here so thought of of visiting you also"

"your daughter...??" seung jo gave him confused look.

"yeah...Oh Ha Ni is my daughter..." president said proudly as manager told him that Ha Ni saved prince's life by putting her own life in danger.

"Appaaaaa..." Ha Ni didn't knew wether she should smile or cry. smile because she was meeting her dad after 1 whole yr and he was not angry also with her and cry because now their was one more person who knew her true identity now. she ran and hugged him.

"my little princess got hurt..." got a bit worried looking at bandage on her forehead.

"its nothing appaa i am fine...stop worrying.." she tried to assure him.

"ok you wait here i will go and get your discharge papers ready" placed his hand on her hand lovingly and left the room followed by the manger.

"OH HA NI...president hyang soon's daughter.." Ha Ni who was looking in direction of door with smile pasted on her face turned as slowly as possible to face Seung Jo.

"you won't reveal this in front of anyone...will you??" she made a cute puppy face.

"will think about it.." he tried to seeing her cute facial expressions.

"yeah you can't tell this to anyone else i will also tell hara buh ji...that it was not a mere accident but an attack to kill you..." she said in abit louder tone.

"you....." he got furious.

" then lets make it that way you keep my secret and i will keep yours" she was finally satisfied.

"ok.."he said all dissappointed.

*******************************************************************************************************************

thats all for today guys...

plz ignore any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes...:)

looking forward for your comments...:)