sunday=fun day

Royal Love

Finally it was sunday again and its been a few days since Ha Ni and Seung Jo got married. So Hara buh ji asked all of them to go out and have fun. And as it was Grandfather's order they accepted it without any arguments.

"hey seung jo...lets take our bikes today..." kyu jong suggested.

"yeah it will be fun...its been a long time since we had a race" jung min too gets excited.

"race....i just love racing..." Ha Ni also claps her hands in excitment and started jumping like a kid.

"now...ha ni hyeongsu also wants...please seung jo" Hyung jun pleaded.

"ok...if everyone wants...lets take out our bikes" seung jo said expressionlessly.

"he is a very boring guy...how you guys tolerate him..." Ha Ni whispered in young saeng's ear looking at seung jo who moved to the parking area while young saeng was trying his best to supress his laughter.

"young saeng you are not coming" hyung jun called him.

"coming"he ran after them.

finally all five were ready with their racing bikes ready to play the game of speed. but then their attention moved to Ha Ni who was standing on one side.

"hey why are you not sitting"seung jo said pointing at his back.

"thats not fair you have someone to support you and we are alone" kyu jong said.

"who said i am supporting him...."Ha Ni said while all other looked at her to cont "i am going to support young saeng" and sits on his bike.

"you are really a bad wife...supporting your husbands competitor" Seung Jo commented to which Ha Ni reacted by showing her thumb and tongue to him..

"so lets start....three......two.....one....go" and within seconds their bikes were at their max speed but still seung jo was on first while young saeng was on second place and third position kept on changing every second.

"yeah speed up...else we he will win the race" Ha Ni said in top of her voice as due to the speed nothing was audible.

"i am trying...but it is next to impossible to beat him in racing" young saeng replied and speeded up his bike a little more.

"stop the bike..." Ha Ni said.

"why what happened" he hurriedly parked the bike on one side while other three moved ahead of them.

"move back"

"but why..."young saeng was puzzled.

"do as i am saying" he moved back and Ha Ni accelerated the bike.

"no chance we are going to win hyeongsu" he said in dull voice but in few seconds his expressions changed to excited when he saw their bike passing hyung jun and jung min's bike and in no time they were again at their second place.

"you are really great hyeongsu" he got excited and gave her a back hug. Now their bike was next to Seung jo's bike and stop line was just a few km away. Young saeng with his eyes closed was praying to god. by now no one was intrested in their racing but were really curious to know who out of the two will be the winner. The stop line was right in front of their eyes and it was still no could predict who was going to win. with every passing second their excitement kept on increasing and the WINNER WAS....

"ahh how can you do like this...reached the stop line at the same time..." hyung jun said getting disappointed at the outcome of the result.

"you were good"Seung jo patted her back and smiled a little as it was for the first time anyone could meet his time record.

"thank you" she gave him a cute smile.

"but hyeongsu you were really great today...we didn't knew that you are such a good racer" kyu jong praised her.

"nothing like that...it was my first time, racing like this"Ha Ni said getting a bit sad as few memories flashed in her mind.

"hyeongsu how can you play around with anyone's life just like this...i am not even married..." young saeng's expression's changed to haunted after discovering he was riding a first timer.

"no no...what i meant was...i never had any friends with whom i can race or play..." her voice was thick and eyes moist. The stmosphere changed to tensed when seung jo moved to her pulling her into a hug followed by everyone to give her a group hug. she was really happy to get friends like them which made her smile even in tears.

**************************************************************************************************************

Finally they reached their destination...Hyun Jun's farm house which was at the country side.

It was already Lunch time by the time they reached their and everyone was feeling really hungry. So when the lunch was served keeping manners and etiquettes aside they jumped on it like they didn't had food for last several years. The only one who was eating properly was Seung Jo and smiling at his friends and wife. After having lunch they moved to their respective rooms to take some rest and decided to go for swimming in the evening time.

Seung Jo and Ha Ni were not feeling sleepy so they were simply sitting in their room. He busied himself with some novel while Ha Ni switched on the TV for entertainment.

"Ha Ni ah..."Seung jo called her name with his eyes still glued to the novel.

"hmmm" she replied absent mindedly as she was more intrested in watching TV.

"are you happy with me as your husband" Seung Jo turned to the next page while Ha Ni's face expression changed to blank.

"what type of Q is this...have you gone mad or what" She tried to ignore the Q and concentrate on movie but she couldn't.

"i was just asking...i mean like any other girl you also must have thought about your future husband...but you are married to a person like me"Seung Jo finally closed his book and placed it on the side table as he now actually wanted the ans.

"yes when i was young i always had a dream to marry the person who will love me more than anything" said dreamingly. "but as i grew up i realised that people around me were all fake and wanted to use me in one or the other way so i started hiding about my family and pretented to be someone else and ended up getting alone but the only satisfaction was that now there were no more selfish people around me. i was living my life without any reason till the day we met and you told me why you were getting married. I agreed to marry you not to become a Queen or something but that way i could give my life a meaning...Life gave me a opportunity to do something meaningful with my life...and i accepted that..." She looked at him wiping her tears and pasting a fake smile on her  face. Seung Jo that day was finally satisfied to know the actual reason of her marrying him.

"lets go everyone must be waiting" Seung jo got up. She also turned off the TV and followed him.

and as expected everyone was already present there waiting for the two to come.Seung Jo and his friends all jumped into the pool while Ha Ni preferred to sit there and watch them playing.

"yeah hyeongsu come...its fun..." jung min called her to join. but she refused again. They looked at each other mischieviously and came out of the pool to Ha Ni. Seung jo grabbed her hand and started pulling her to the pool but she resisted with equal force and as he came out from the pool his feets were slipping on the floor.

"why you all are just standing and enjoying the scene..come help me" Seung jo blurted out. All of them also joined him in the mission. two of them held her hands while two pushed her from back and finally she was in the pool.

"you all are real evils on earth...." she tried to get angry but finally ended up smiling.

The day came to an end....they all reached home late at night and went off to sleep directly as they had no strength left after such an wonderful day....

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

next day 

"Ha Ni..." Seung jo called her before she could enter her classroom.

"you left your cellphone in the room" Seung jo handed over her cell.

"oh Thank you...actually i was in hurry...when i left home" she said sheepishly.

"Ha Ni was with you"  a familiar voice reached them they both looked back and soon the color of their faces faded. It was Hae Ra who was standing at a distance of few feets from them discussing something with one of her classmate. Seung jo when crossed her didn't recognise her as she had her back facing him.

"yeah she was there...because she is doing her project with hyung jun...so for that she visited us" Seung jo quickly answered her with staright face.

"ok" she simply replied but her tone clearly said that it was not ok. She galred at Ha Ni and then moved in the direction of her classroom.

"thank god..." Ha Ni sighed.

"what thank god it was all because of you...can't you keep your things properly" he got furious at her.

"excuse me...who asked you to get the phone by yourself...why didn't you gave this to hyung jun" she said placing her hands on her waist.

"its really useless to argue with you" saying this he headed to his classroom slightly hitting her with his shoulder to push her out of his way.

"and you urself are useless" she too stormed inside the room angrily.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Ha Ni was not in mood to attend lecture so she took a half day leave.

"yeah you..." Hae Ra stopped Ha Ni at the main entrance.

"what" she got irritated as because of her all this started.

"i told you to stay away from seung jo but seems like you didn't get that clearly"

"look you...whatever your name is... i am really not in a mood to have fight with you...so you better move away" Ha Ni for the first time got mad at anyone like this. Hae Ra was in complete shock getting such a reaction from her.

"how dare you talk to me like this" Hae Ra was furious at her so she raised her hand to slap her but someone held her hand. she looked at her right hand side to find young saeng.

"you Miss Hae Ra don't you dare touch her" he looked straight into her eyes. His face expression were enough to tell that he was boiling with anger.

"leave my hand" Hae Ra pulled her hand back out from his tight grip.

"what's going on here" Seung Jo also came there.

"Seung Jo..." Hae Ra hugged him tightly and started shedding tears.

"it must be all because of you...causing trouble for others is your favourite time pass" seung jo looked at Ha Ni parting Hae Ra away from him.

"seung jo..." Young saeng tried to clear out things but seung jo didn't let him finish.

"you young saeng...i didn't expected this from you..."

"if you don't know what actually happened you don't have any right to comment about anyone" Ha Ni looked at seung jo with tears flowing down her cheek.

*************************************************************************************************************