Ha Ni leaves,,,

Royal Love

Next morning 6:00 am

Ha Ni opened woke up in Seung jo's embrace. She smiled looking at his innocent and cute face which was burried in her neck. The memories of last night flashed in her mind making her blush. She shifted closer him and again closed her eyes feeling him on her and waited for him to shift on bed so that she can move out without disturbing his sleep. After some time seung jo moved his hand from Ha Ni freeing her. She quietly moved out of bed clutching the bedsheet covering herself and moved to the study table after thinking for some time... She took out her notepad and started to pen down something...

"Seung Jo ah i know we got married for our own reasons but finally ended up being together...I don't know what you think of me or what you think about last night ...maybe when you will wake up you will consider it a mistake you comitted as you were not in your senses but for me it was a very special feeling to feel you inside me...the one I LOVE...yes Seung jo since last month i was trying to find out answers to my Question which i got yesterday...that I have fallen for you...that I LOVE YOU...i really don't know what you feel about me..but through this letter i am putting my heart in front you as i don't want to regret it later by hidding them...I will be waiting for your answer...but i have a mere request please if your answer is No then don't say it as i don't want to keep the last night memories as mistake they are really special for me...You can continue the way you are i will get my answer...

LOVE

yours and only yours Ha Ni..." She folded the paper and placed it on the table next to seung jo so that whenever he will wake up he gets it and after taking shower went downstairs. She was really happy and blushing remembering everything about last night. She helped in the kitchen and prepared breakfast for everyone.

Seung Jo got up at 9:00 am, his head still heavy. He sat down supporting his back with the pillow

"what happened last night...how come i am like this..." he stressed on his mind trying hard to recall but then as he noticed the mess around the room he understood everything.

"how can i do...something like that...why i always end up hurting Ha Ni...how am i going to face...am so ashamed of myself..." he moved his hand in his hairs and then stretched his arms to pick up the water glass from his table. But with his hand the letter which Ha Ni placed slipped under his bed. After taking shower he went downstairs gathering courage...

"you are awake...."Ha Ni who was waiting for him got excited.

"hmmm good morning"Seung jo sat down on his chair without looking at her.

"i prepared this specially for you all..." She herself served him.

"where are they.."he looked at the empty chairs.

"they are still sleeping"Ha Ni's face dropped as he was trying to avoid her. the rest of it was complete silence with no conversation from either of them. Seung Jo climbed upstairs to his room to get ready for college.

"did he read the letter...if he did then why he is behaving like this...that means he consider it as..." She felt like crying but then shook her head to get rid of all bad thoughts "may be he didn't read the letter.." trying to be positive.

"take out the car" Seung jo's voice startled her pulling her back out of her thoughts.

"you are leaving early today??" Ha Ni asked.

"yeah i am going to meet hyung jun when the others wake up ask them to directly reach to jun's house" and saying so he rushed out leaving heartbroken Ha Ni. She hastily moved to her room to confirm if he got the letter or not. But as her eyes fell on the table tear streams made their way out her eyes. She fell down on her knees crying.....

******************************************************************************************************************

AIRPORT

NEW YORK

"Ha Ni...oh my child how are you..." Ha Ni's mom hugged her.

"i am fine eomeoni...how are you" she tried to hide her tears with her fake smile.

"i am also fine...Ha Ni ah why you all of a sudden wanted to visit us"

"eomeoni..can't i even come to meet you and appa with no reason"

"you can...now lets go your abeoji is waiting for you" They all headed towards the parking.

 Ha Ni was looking out from the window still thinking about everything.

"ha ni ah...are you ok..." her mom was getting a little apprehensive seeing her like that.

"yeah eomeoni...don't worry...i am just tired nothing else"

 "we reached..." Her mother notified when the cars stopped in front of a big mansion.

"Appaaaaa..."ha Ni ran to her father who was waiting for his loving daughter.

"hows my little angel..." her father gave her a kiss on her forehead.

"i am fine..."

 "and what about His Highness..hows he...??" Ha Ni's face expressions changed which her parents noticed but didn't asked anything.

Around 15 days passed since she left korea. She was no more the cheerful girl whose smile gave happiness to many others. She was always depressed and kept herself locked in the room.

Dinner table

"Ha Ni...when are you going back" her father tried to find out the reason as in past whenever he asked she avoided it.

"appa i want to stay for some more time...moreover Seung jo also wants me to stay away from their for some more time...you know the reason" She answered without looking at him but then feeling sudden urge of throwing up she ran to the washroom.

"are you ok..." her parents questioned as she stepped out.

"yeah am fine don't worry" she assured them and then directly went to her room.

"i am really worried about her.. since the day she arrived she is quiet all the time...trys to hide her feelings with fake smile"

"don't worry she will be fine"

*******************************************************************************************

3 days later

"what happend to her..and where were you all that she fell down from stairs" Ha Ni's mom shouted at all the maids.

"sorry ma'am but her highness was going down to have her lunch and in middle went unconscious"

"Dr how is she" Ha Ni's father asked the Dr who came out from her room.

"nothing to worry...she and he baby both are perfectly fine"Dr smiled.

"baby...you mean...my daughter is pregnant" both of them were so happy that they didn't knew how to react and what to say. 

"i am sooooo happy...." Ha Ni's mom went inside to meet her daughter jumping.

"happy...???"Ha Ni was confused as she still didn't knew anything.

"my daughter is going  to be mother" she pulled her in a hug. Ha Ni was happy and sad at the same time. she gently placed her hand on her tummy feeling the life inside her.

"i am sorry baby" a lonely tear escaped her eye.

*FLASHBACK END*

Ha Ni was still holding Seung Jo's photograph close to her heart and other hand on her tummy.Her lips unwillingly curved into a smile feeling her baby.

"i will take care of you...forgive me for being cruel to you by keepping you away from your father" She apologised to her unborn baby.