seung jo thanked Ha Ni...

Royal Love

both Hyung jun and Ha Ni reached the multiplex but got late for the show so decided to go for shopping instead of going back to university.

" you want something for yourself..." Hyung jun stopped in front of a mall which had all brands in it.

"no i don't....lets go in and buy something for you..."She held his arm and dragged him inside to the male section.

"whats your favourite color" Ha Ni asked checking out a few shirts.

"hmmm...i like blue..." Hyung jun had his arms crossed and was watching her checking shirts and then putting them back as according to they didn't suited him.

"may i help you maám" a young lady came to her.

"ahhh sure....agassi we want something for him...." she pointed at hyung jun standing next to her who gave her a smile.

"sure maám ....this way please" she lead them to the other counter.

"maám this will suit him the best" the young lady took out the best in their collection but Ha Ni rejected everything.

"yes i like this....." she grabbed it from her hand and placing in front of hyung jun tried to imagine how it will look on him "this will look great on you...want to try it" she handed over the shirt to him and pushed him to the trial room without even waiting for his response.

"show me some more....the best of best in your collection" Ha Ni blushed imagining about Seung Jo.

"sure maám..."she started searching meanwhile Hyung jun stepped out from the trial room. It was a light blue color shirt with some line texture on it of same color. He looked stunning in that....while his beautiful smile added to it enough to make girls go drooling over him Even he himself liked her choice.
The young lady who was taking out few more shirts also turned to have a glance but got captured by his smile and dropped all the shirts.

"you look great in this....all the girls will go crazy after you...one example is right in front of me..."Ha Ni joked. while the young lady felt a bit embarassed.

"you are too much..." hyung jun also blushed at her comment and ran inside to change.

"maám this....." the young lady placed another shirt in white color placed in front of her which caught Ha Ni's attention the moment she placed it in front of her "there is only one piece in the whole country" she added.

"hmmmm for Seung Jo"  Ha Ni got startled by his voice as she was complete lost imagining Seung Jo wearing that shirt.

"yup..." pink color automatically rushed her cheeks.

"Should i pack these two..." young lady started moving to the cash counter.

"wait i want few more..." she stopped her.

"for whom..."  hyung jun was confused.

"we didn't get anything for Jung min, kyu jong and young saeng..." She smiled while Hyung jun smiled back to her because he was feeling happy for his friend as he had a perfect girl by his side.

After selecting shirts and Tshirts for the three of them they moved to the cash counter.

"should i make the bill..." young lady asked.

"yes agassi..." Ha Ni smiled.

After getting the billing done they moved to the food court as they were starving because of walking continuously for the last three hours. Ha Ni almost forgot about everything and was feeling very relaxed. Hyung jun went to get the order.

"Seung Jo..."he was astonished seeing seung jo standing next to him.

" Hyung jun...what are you doing here..." even Seung jo was surprised meeting him like this.

"i came here with Ha Ni...as she was a bit depressed since morning...so to change her mood...we came for movie but got late" hyung jun explained.

"where you guys are sitting...since we are here lets eat together" Seung jo said taking his order. He was not a common face among public as he avoided media and there were no picture of his with them we should say a clear picture as they always tried but failed.

"there..." hyung jun pointed at a table where Ha Ni was waiting for him to return.

"ok coming in 5 min"

"here it comes" hyung jun placed the food excited about the surprise.

"hello...hyung jun...hello Ha Ni" both of the turned with shocked face on hearing Hae Ra's voice.

"hello...." Ha Ni's face dropped as soon as she saw Seung Jo and Hae Ra. Hyung jun was in the same state and he noticed the sudden change of expressions on Ha Ni's face but he was helpless.

"i think we disturbed the young couple..."hae ra said teasing which sounded more like comment.

"how come you two are here" hyung jun tried to avoid.

"well we were done with our practise so decided to have some coffee" hae ra answered. Seung jo and Ha Ni were quite all the time looking at each other from the corner of their eyes.

"Seung jo what i was thinking lets go for a night out today it will be fun" hyung jun got excited as this idea popped up in his mind and without even bothering about Hae Ra he spoke.

"wow that will be great...." Hae Ra clappedd in excitement.

"you are also coming..."hyung jun realised what a silly mistake he commited just now.

"even i am free today so if you guys don't mind..."

"sure...you can join us..."Seung jo invited her.

"lets call everyone..."Ha Ni suggested.

"yeah i am doing that only...and they are saying that they will reach there directly." hyung jun read text on his cell.

**********************************************************************************************************************

All of them gathered at a bridge on Han river after 1 Hour and decided to enjoy the scenic beauty of Han river at night which was breathtaking awesome. Ha Ni was still a bit upset seeing Seung Jo and Hae Ra together while the four of them were trying to cheer her up which made Hae Ra envious of her. Seung Jo also wanted to enjoy with all of them but was helpless. They all went to club and danced for a while but Ha Ni preferred watching. Hae Ra dragged Seung Jo to the dance floor when he was going to sit next to Ha Ni.

"i want to do that..."young saeng got excited seeing the karaoke section.

"lets go...."all of them getting excited.

"you guys go...i will be there in a short while" Kyu jong excused himself. And moved to Ha Ni who was sitting with a sad expression at Seung Jo and Hae Ra dancing. Grabbing her hand he started pulling her out of her seat "lets go everyone is there at the karaoke section" Ha Ni got up and followed him. Seung Jo who was also looking at her from corner of his eyes saw them moving out.

"hae ra...i will be back in some time..." Seung jo also followed them while Hae Ra went to have some drink for her and seung jo.

"how can you all leave me alone like that" Seung jo yelled at all of them.

"you were busy with her,,,,so didn't wanted to disturb you..." jung min said with no expressions. all of them were upset with him as he was with Hae Ra all the time.

"you all know...i don't have any other choice....i am just keeping my promise we made with Hara Buh ji" Seung Jo was hurt as he felt that his friends were misunderstanding him.

"sorry..." All of them gave him a group hug while Ha Ni just smiled seeing them together.

Hae Ra who got suspicious about Seung jo when she noticed him entering the Karaoke section also followed him inside and realising that he lied to her she got furious. They all tried one by one, even Ha Ni was joined them and enjoyed every single moment then finally Seung jo came out after 20 min.

"took a long time..." Hae Ra controlled her anger.

"yeah i just went inside to the Karaoke section" Seung Jo took a sip of his drink.

After doing all possible crazy thing they could they all came out from the club at around 11:00 and moved to some restaurant to have dinner. All of them jumped on the food as if there was no tomorrow even Seung Jo and Ha Ni also joined leaving the sophisticated Hae Ra who was still thinking about the club incident. Hae Ra after finishing her dinner excused herself to got to washroom. Seung jo held Ha Ni's hand and with his eyes movement asked her to come out.

he was standing by the side of the railing in front of the restaurant which was built on the bank of Han river. Ha Ni moved to him and stood next to him looking in other direction.

"what happened i am noticing you are trying to avoid me..." Seung jo asked straight

"nothing like that....its just that you are busy with Hae Ra....so don't want to disturb you...." Ha Ni still looking at some distant point unblinkingly.

"thats the only reason....." Seung jo noticed she was quiet since the early morning and lost in her thoughts.

"hmmm....i think we should go back" she said firmly and moved back inside leaving him outside.

they all headed back to their home around 3: 00 am and went off to sleep as they were damn tired. Seung jo went to drop Hae Ra and got a bit late as she forced him inside to have coffee. by the time he reached Ha Ni was already off to bed. she waited for about an hour for him to give him the shirt she got for him. but feeling let down when he didn't turned up she placed the shirt in his closet and went off to sleep.

he opened his closet to take his night dress when he noticed a shopping bag with a note on it

"FOR YOU...white suits you the most

Ha Ni"

He placed it back after checking the shirt inside and walked to her side.

"thank you" he kneeled down and bent his head to place his lips softly on her without waking her up. After taking shower he also went off to sleep.

****************************************************************************************************************